Monday, November 26, 2018

"And your boy rode that beam"



From 8/14/1991 ( premiere US film "In the Shadow of the Stars" ) To 10/21/2018 is 9930 days

9930 = 4965 + 4965

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/7/1979 ( Anne McClain ) is 4965 days









DSC02665.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017




DSC02674.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017




DSC02675.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017









DSC02860.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017




DSC02937.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017




DSC02938.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017








http://gateworld.net/sg1/s8/transcripts/820.shtml

GateWorld

STARGATE SG-1

MOEBIUS, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 820

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


S.G.C. LEVEL 22. Alt-Daniel and Alt-Sam are following General Hammond along a corridor.

JACKSON: Look, the only reason you have the Stargate is cos of us!

HAMMOND: I'm aware of that.

JACKSON: I'm a linguist! By all accounts, your team may need one.

CARTER: And what if something goes wrong with the Gate on the other end?

HAMMOND: Neither of you have had any military training whatsoever. Have either one of you ever even fired a weapon of any kind?








http://gateworld.net/sg1/s8/transcripts/820.shtml

GateWorld

STARGATE SG-1

MOEBIUS, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 820

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


LAB. Jack is standing looking at the Ancient time ship. Sam and Daniel join him.

CARTER: We've only been able to activate the interior lights and the dialling computer, but according to the tape, you have the gene that can make this ship fly.

O'NEILL (cynically): And travel through time.

JACKSON: Well, presumably you don't have to do that if you don't want to.

O'NEILL: Hmm!

(He walks around the ship to the rear and then walks inside, Sam and Daniel following him. He walks to the front of the ship, looking around as he goes, and reaches the pilot's seat. He looks round at Sam.)

O'NEILL: What do I do?

CARTER (gesturing to the pilot's seat): Sit down.

(Jack sits. Daniel takes the co-pilot's seat and Sam stands in between them.)

O'NEILL: Now what?

JACKSON: You're supposed to have the ability to fly this thing.

CARTER: With your mind. (Jack takes the controls and wiggles them but nothing happens.) Try not to think about the past.

JACKSON: Or the future.

(Jack rocks his head in a "Yeah, right!" kind of gesture, then closes his eyes and concentrates. The lights on the console come on. Outside, technicians and SFs turn and stare as the engine can be heard powering up.)

JACKSON: Oh, you so have to let us go with you!

CARTER: Please!








http://gateworld.net/sg1/s8/transcripts/820.shtml

GateWorld

STARGATE SG-1

MOEBIUS, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 820

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


CARTER: Apparently nothing we did affected the timeline.

O'NEILL: But we didn't do anything.

CARTER: Not yet. Apparently we were going to, two weeks from now, but now we don't have to.

O'NEILL: Excellent! (Daniel and Teal'c nod to each other and walk away.) That's it! I like it!

(Sam reaches for the Z.P.M. box.)

CARTER: OK, I'm gonna get this up to the lab for analysis.

O'NEILL: No! I'll take it. (He picks up the box.) There's a whole room full of geeks up there just dyin' to get their hands on this. You've got packin' to do!








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/12/excursion-stargate.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017

Excursion: Stargate

from the private journal of Kerry Burgess: 04/04/08 8:02 PM
I had a very lucid dream just before I woke up that I was trying to catch an airline flight to some place. I might have been trying to go home but I cannot remember any details from the dream, other than what I describe that suggest I was going home. Even the one detail that does suggest that I was going home does not really have the kind of emotional attachment to it that I would describe as suggestive of going home. The dream started off with something about a group of Native Americans that I cannot remember enough detail about to articulate, other than I seemed to walk through of group of Native Americans that were walking some place. There are some other details that I also cannot fully articulate but that I can visualize somewhat and it seems I was out fishing in a lake with some relatives and I caught a fish and it seemed to the only one we had caught. Then I heard someone that I could see say to who ever was listening that we should not eat the fish out of that lake. It did not look very appetizing anyway and seemed to have bruises on it after it had been cleaned. The I was walking some where and that is when I seemed to be trying to catch the airline flight. There are some other details between there that I cannot remember now. I remember that I was carrying some luggage and also several items from the dry cleaners that I had just picked up. One of the items was slipping out the bundle because I did not have the hanger in my hand along with the others. Then I remember from the dream that I walked by Ron Howard as he was walking by me and he seemed to say to someone that I had not seen him or that I had not recognized him. Then I was still walking along through the city, which is vaguely familiar but I am not certain, and I was thinking to myself that I was going to miss the flight because I was running out of time. Then the thought occurred to me that it would not matter if I missed the flight because, due to the arrangements that had already been made, they would put me onto the next flight. This is now the second time the thought has occurred to me as I write this that I am beginning to forget important details from that dream I had just before I woke up in the past hour or so. Then I was in the airport and I was checking in but I am confused about the person who was checking my ticket. I cannot remember enough detail to say for certain but I might have walked behind the counter of a Starbucks and a woman there was checking me in for the flight. She looked at my ID and there is now something I have forgotten but she was saying something about my ID matches my military pension that was published in the paper and she was using a newspaper that I had brought along as the source and I was thinking that I was glad I had brought along a copy of that newspaper. I am not certain why details about me were printed on that newspaper. There was also some detail available to my mind at this point in the dream, and I do not know the source, where I can almost visualize the association with the Jupiter moon Callisto. But I cannot visualize the source of that phrase. I have to guess that the boarding desk had a sigh with something about the Jupiter moon Callisto as though that was the destination of the flight or it was the location I was departing. I think it was the location I was departing because I also have some vague sense of the date 11/28/1976 and I think that detail represents that I was departing the Jupiter moon Callisto for my flight back to Earth. I do not remember any other detail after that in the dream.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:19 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 26 November 2018