Sunday, November 11, 2018

CUTE KITTENS! (with ebola)



See, none of this was NEWS until I broke the story with my public blog.

When I first starting working on it, as a result of that one day pinpointed in my VA hospital-induced mental stupor from psychiatrist drugs, I was giving the most focus to events that occurred BEFORE I began to publish the story with my blog.

Then I began to understand that the code pattern was still being developed in the events that happened concurrently with the ravings I made in my blog.

So that confused me. I was confused about whether the same people were behind it or if there were copy-cats trying to exploit for money the BIG STORY they could sense from my postings.

Not only that, but for YEARS AND YEARS AND ON I was under the mistaken belief that what the VA hospital did to me was MAKING ME RIGHT again. Only after slogging away here muddling around every wasted day after wasted day has it finally started to occur to me that I have it backwards.

Before I began making my public posts with this breaking news, 99.999% of the people associated with those CORPORATE activities had no idea who I am. Maybe that's still true. But now there is clearly over a decade of the story posted here in my blog.

And it's ALL COMPLETELY NON-OBVIOUS. You sitting there now at your computer reading this cannot simply stare at a calendar on your computer screen and recognize the pattern. You HAVE TO have specialized computer software to create and reveal the code pattern. Computer software I created on my own personal initiative.

And now, all these years later, there is still NO MARKET to it.

30 years from now is useless to me. All that matters to me is The Now.

I'm not creating a monument.

I don't know how I got here, I don't know how to get out.

The copy-cats are annoying to me because they aren't any use to me and my effort to figure out how I got here.









https://thenextweb.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2010/06/copying.png








From 7/7/1995 ( the return to Earth landing of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/11/2018 is 8528 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/9/1989 ( premiere US TV series episode "Heartbeat"::"From Russia with Love" ) is 8528 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/from-russia-without-love-3532533/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 30 Episode 6

From Russia Without Love

Airs Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2018 on FOX

Episode Summary

On a mission to play hardcore pranks, Bart, Nelson and Milhouse get Moe a mail-order bride on the Dark Web.

AIRS TONIGHT









https://media.giphy.com/media/WmcGa7HpInE9a/giphy.gif









https://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-71/images/high/KSC-95EC-0948.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/01/cute-kittens-causes-destruction-of.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Cute Kittens Causes Destruction of the Human Race



- posted by Kerry Burgess 1:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 11 November 2018