Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Astronaut is Sick; Space Walk Postponed Till Monday



from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

For the past several hours, I have been examining my memory for anything that could represent me falling out of the Columbia as it landed during STS-1, assuming that something such as that did occur to me.

There was that time in France where I walked off the wrong side of the train because I was drunk and didn't even realize I had fallen until I was face down in the dirt.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

So then I started thinking: how fast is the shuttle moving when it lands?

Then I looked it up. According to this information on the atmospheric free flight, it landed at 213 mph. How the hell could I have survived falling something like 75 feet to the ground at over 200 mph?

If I did fall out, I must have been high enough to open my parachute. That is, if that even happened to me. It drives me crazy not knowing. I don't know what I don't know.








From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/31/2006 is 5198 days

5198 = 2599 + 2599

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/1972 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 2599 days



From 5/13/1992 ( the renowned STS-49 orbital EVA begins ) To 7/31/2006 is 5192 days

5192 = 2596 + 2596

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/11/1972 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 2596 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) To 7/31/2006 is 6221 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/14/1982 ( The New York Times "Astronaut is Sick; Space Walk Postponed Till Monday" ) is 6221 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 7/31/2006 is 5616 days

5616 = 2808 + 2808

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/11/1973 ( premiere US film "Cahill U.S. Marshal" ) is 2808 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/2006 is 4941 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Salvage 1"::"Up, Up and Away" ) is 4941 days



From 1/20/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Inaugural Address ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 14881 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/2006 is 14881 days



From 7/7/1995 ( the return to Earth landing of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/31/2006 is 4042 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 4042 days


from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

If I did fall out of the Columbia when it was landing from STS-1, I doubt I would actually remember it because I would have been traveling about 200 mph. I have been wondering if I had taken the parachute out of the backpack and held it under my arm. It probably acted as a drag chute that slowed me down enough to survive the fall, although I still would have been moving very fast.








album: "Parachutes" (2000)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/dontpanic.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

"Don't Panic"

Bones, sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
Homes, places we've grown,
All of us are done for.
And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world,

Bones, sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
And homes, places we've grown,
All of us are done for.
And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world.

Here we go,
Here we go.

And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world.

Oh, all that I know,
There's nothing here to run from,
Cos yeah, everybody here's got somebody to lean on



- posted by Kerry Burgess 01:14 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 21 November 2018