Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The NASA Whistleblower Satellite, Talks



I will tell you the PRECISE REASON *WHY* they're doing this.

They are getting communications from journalists to NASA for verification of my FACTS.

Those SAME JOURNALISTS are now still lurking out there somewhere reading this post from me.

They don't have to do this sort of stuff.








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

I have this distinct memory of a VCR tape copy I had of the 1990 film "The Hunt For Red October." There was a second VCR tape I had that I associate with that copy of the 1990 film "The Hunt For Red October" but during the time since I started composing this note on my offline-computer I haven't been able to recall the name of that other title. I was thinking about that because I acquired that VCR tape about the time in 1990 I sent through the US Postal Service a brand-new VCR machine to my mother for her birthday so that would have been September 1990. I can remember talking to her over the telephone later and she didn't know how to set the time on the machine and I wasn't familiar with the interface of the device but I did successfully talk her through setting the time on the VCR machine. I have just recently started thinking again about that for some reason. I sent along with the new VCR a couple of karaoke videotapes a buddy and I made in a bar in downtown Charleston South Carolina one night in January 1990 after I had returned from overseas and of which is a time that my memory tells me I was being processed for honorable discharge at the end of my six-year term of enlistment in the United States Navy. My enlistment term didn't actually end until May 1990 but I was able to begin processing as early as January, or maybe that was February 1990, because I had a lot of leave time accumulated and I could use that for what was called "early separation" and so that is how I remember it. I had two months leave accumulated and I was working at a civilian job by the third week of March 1990 in Greenville South Carolina.

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2012 excerpt ends]








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/10/2006 5:44 PM
September 10th is the date I remember as Theda’s birthday. She was born in 1948.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087597/quotes

IMDb

The Last Starfighter (1984)

Quotes

Centauri: Alex! Alex! You're walking away from history! *History*! Did Chris Columbus say he wanted to stay home? Nooooo. What if the Wright Brothers thought that only birds should fly? And did Galoka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?

Alex Rogan: Who's Galoka?

Centauri: [beat] Never mind.

Alex Rogan: Listen, Centauri, I'm not any of those guys. I'm a kid from a trailer park.

Centauri: If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!








http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Moaning_Lisa

Simpsons Wiki

Moaning Lisa

"Moaning Lisa" is the sixth episode of Season 1.


Mr. Largo: Lisa, there's no room for crazy bebop in "My Country 'tis Of Thee!"

Lisa: But, Mr. Largo, that's what "My Country" is all about.

Mr. Largo: What?

Lisa: I'm wailing out for the homeless family living out of its car. The Iowa farmer, whose land has been taken away by unfeeling bureaucrats. The West Virginia coal miner, coughing up his...

Mr. Largo: Well, that's all fine and good, but Lisa, none of these unpleasant people are going to be at the recital next week.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station








http://www.tv.com/shows/all-in-the-family/the-jeffersons-move-up-38209/

tv.com

All in the Family Season 5 Episode 18

The Jeffersons Move Up

Aired Jan 11, 1975 on CBS

Edith stops by the Jeffersons home to say goodbye to her dear friend, Louise. It seems that George his struck it big with his dry cleaning business and has decided to 'move on up to the East side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky.'

AIRED: 1/11/75









https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/jb1_7260s_0.jpg








From 1/4/1941 ( Maureen Reagan ) To 9/10/1990 ( premiere US TV series "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" ) is 18146 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/9/2015 is 18146 days



From 11/6/1952 ( premiere US film "Son of Geronimo: Apache Avenger" ) To 7/9/2015 is 22890 days

22890 = 11445 + 11445

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/1997 ( Bill Clinton - Memorandum on the Prohibition on Federal Funding for Cloning of Human Beings ) is 11445 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 7/9/2015 is 8939 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1990 ( the United States space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-31 deploys the United States Hubble Space Telescope to planet Earth orbit ) is 8939 days



From 2/19/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth - the Hubble Space Telescope placed back into its own orbit of the planet Earth ) To 7/9/2015 is 6714 days

6714 = 3357 + 3357

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Jeffersons" - "All in the Family"::"The Jeffersons Move on Up" ) is 3357 days



From 2/17/1978 ( Jimmy Carter - National Brotherhood Week, February 19-25, 1978 Message of the President ) To 7/9/2015 is 13656 days

13656 = 6828 + 6828

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/13/1984 ( premiere US TV series "Brothers" & premiere US film "The Last Starfighter" ) is 6828 days



From 5/6/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twentieth Century"::"The Satellite That Talks" ) To 1/10/2012 ( referenced in text above here: Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM ) is 18146 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/9/2015 is 18146 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/9/2015 is 8463 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/3/1989 ( Ronald Reagan - Message to the Congress Transmitting Proposed Whistleblower Protection Legislation ) is 8463 days



From 6/3/2008 ( referenced in text above here - from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) To 7/9/2015 is 2592 days

2592 = 1296 + 1296

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 1296 days



Other post by me on this topic: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/wayward-pines_14.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-nasa-whistleblower-satellite-talks.html


https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-s-newest-astronauts-complete-training

NASA official website

July 9, 2015

NASA’s Newest Astronauts Complete Training

As of July 7, eight new astronauts are ready to help advance scientific research aboard the International Space Station and pave the way for America’s new space launch capabilities and journey to Mars. The four women and four men moving from candidates to the corps were part of the 2013 astronaut class, chosen from 6,300 applications -- the second largest number of applications NASA ever has received.

“These individuals have worked incredibly hard to attain this milestone,” said Chris Cassidy, chief of the Astronaut Office at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston. “For many, it is the culmination of a lifetime of dedication and perseverance to reach this goal. We are proud to have them join the NASA astronaut corps.”

The group reported to Johnson in August 2013 to begin technical space system training, robotics instruction and specialized hardware and science instruction. They have successfully completed two years of intensive training and now will support mission operations and technical duties while awaiting spaceflight assignments.

“It is an honor to have these talented and skilled individuals as part of the operations organization,” said Brian Kelly, director of Flight Operations at Johnson. “We look forward to their future contributions as we enter this new era of human space exploration.”

The new astronauts are:

U.S. Navy Lt. Cmdr. Josh Cassada is originally from White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Cassada is a naval aviator who holds an undergraduate degree from Albion College in Albion, Michigan, and advanced degrees from the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York. Cassada is a physicist by training and previously served as co-founder and chief technology officer for a private technology company.

Lt. Cmdr. Victor Glover, also of the U.S. Navy, hails from Pomona, California, and Prosper, Texas. He is an F/A-18 pilot and graduate of the U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School. Glover holds degrees from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, and the Air University and Naval Postgraduate School. He currently is serving as a Navy Legislative Fellow in the U.S. Congress. Follow Glover on Twitter at @VicGlover

U.S. Air Force Lt. Col. Tyler "Nick" Hague calls Hoxie, Kansas, home. He is a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and the U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School at Edwards Air Force Base in California. Hague currently is supporting the Department of Defense as deputy chief of the Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization.

Christina Hammock calls Jacksonville, North Carolina, home. Hammock holds undergraduate and graduate degrees from North Carolina State University in Raleigh. She currently is serving as National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Station Chief in American Samoa.

U.S. Marine Corps Maj. Nicole Mann originally is from Penngrove, California. She is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, Stanford University in California and the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School at Naval Air Station (NAS) Patuxent River in Maryland. Mann is an F/A-18 pilot currently serving as an integrated product team lead at NAS Patuxent River. Follow Mann on Twitter at @AstroDuke

U.S. Army Maj. Anne McClain hails from Spokane, Washington. She is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York, and the University of Bath and University of Bristol, both in the United Kingdom. McClain is an OH-58 helicopter pilot, and a recent graduate of U.S. Naval Test Pilot School. Follow McClain on Twitter at @AstroAnnimal

Jessica Meir is from Caribou, Maine. She is a graduate of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, and has an advanced degree from the International Space University in Illkirch-Graffenstaden, France. Meir earned her doctorate from Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla, California. She currently is an assistant professor of anesthesia at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts.

U.S. Army Maj. Andrew Morgan considers New Castle, Pennsylvania, home. Morgan is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and earned a doctorate in medicine from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland. He has experience as an emergency physician and flight surgeon for the Army special operations community, and currently is completing a sports medicine fellowship.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583047/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"

The Fresh Prince Project (1990)


Will: Hey look, man, I don't have the problem, all right. YOU have the problem. I remind you of who you are and what you used to be. Now I don't know, somewhere between Princeton and the office, you got soft. You forgot who you are and where you came from.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/wayward-pines_14.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:36 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018

Wayward Pines

from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 06/03/08 2:56 PM
I have been pondering several details from that news article about the recent space shuttle launch and I find myself pondering that possibility that Nancy Reagan was standing next to my wife Phoebe during the 4/12/1981 launch that I was onboard as the commander. She explained that her husband, Ronnie, could not be there because he was still recovering from the gun shot wound the month before. I found myself thinking further that my wife Phoebe commented that Nancy was squeezing her arm so tightly as the countdown clock approached zero that she was cutting off circulation in her arm. One association I ponder over that as well is from the ending of "Apollo 13" where Jim Lovell's son comments that his mother is squeezing him too tightly as they are waiting to find out of the Apollo 13 capsule made it through re-entry. Nancy might have commented to my wife Phoebe that she has been at every space rocket launch since the Gemini program. She also might have talked about Buzz Aldrin and commented to Phoebe that he and I are a lot alike. Nancy explained earlier that she and Ronnie knew me, Phoebe's Tom, because I had been assigned to the White House on some kind of duty assignment associated with my midshipman activities. That also served to explain why she and President Reagan were at the ceremony we had on 5/1/1982 associated with my graduation from the Academy.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:36 PM SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018










https://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-reagan-bel-air-house-sold-20160712-snap-story.html

Los Angeles Times

By NEAL J. LEITEREG

JUL 12, 2016 10:10 AM

The longtime Bel-Air home of former president Ronald Reagan and his wife, Nancy, has sold for $15 million








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926723/

IMDb

The Twentieth Century (1957–1968)

The Satellite That Talks

30min Documentary , History Episode aired 6 May 1962

Season 5 Episode 26

Walter Cronkite ... Himself - Host

Release Date: 6 May 1962 (USA)









wayward-pines_season1-ep8_00h01m04s.jpg









s49-91-029.jpg





10065195.jpg






hvom_11-20-2018_2.jpg - Kerry Burgess



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 20 November 2018