Thursday, November 15, 2018

Stellaris



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063452/taglines

IMDb

The Power (1968)

Taglines

Drives men to madness and murder! When it reaches out for YOU you'll never stop screaming!









twitter_stellaris_martin-anward_11-15-2018_1.jpg




twitter_stellaris_martin-anward_11-15-2018_2.jpg








From 2/21/1968 ( premiere US film "The Power" ) To 11/15/2018 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days



From 1/8/2008 ( referenced in text below here: from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/15/2018 is 3964 days

3964 = 1982 + 1982

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/7/1971 ( premiere US film "The Zodiac Killer" ) is 1982 days



From 9/19/1956 ( premiere US film "Attack" ) To 10/2/2009 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate Universe"::series premiere episode "Air" ) is 19371 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/2018 is 19371 days



From 2/27/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "Richard Diamond, Private Detective"::"A Cup of Black Coffee" ) To 3/12/2011 ( referenced in text below here: Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:05 AM Saturday, March 12, 2011 ) is 19371 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/2018 is 19371 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 11/15/2018 is 8784 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 8784 days


https://twitter.com/Martin_Anward/status/1063176430274646019

twitter

Martin Anward

Game Director for @StellarisGame

paradoxplaza.com

1:06 PM - 15 Nov 2018 (Pacific Time USA)

To probe, or not to probe.

(Obviously the former)





https://twitter.com/Martin_Anward/status/1063177813858177025

twitter

Martin Anward

Game Director for @StellarisGame

paradoxplaza.com

1:11 PM - 15 Nov 2018 (Pacific Time USA)

I'm sure the suffering is only due to a lack of understanding and compatibility. We continue the probing!









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048966



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048966/releaseinfo

IMDb

Attack (1956)

Release Info

USA 19 Sep 1956 (New York City, New York)








Stargate: Universe - Air - television series premiere episodes 1 & 2 of 3 - Friday 02 October 2009

(from internet transcript)


LATER. General Jack O'Neill, wearing military dress blues and sunshades, knocks at the door of Eli's house. Eli opens the door and stares at him in surprise.

O'NEILL: Eli Wallace?

WALLACE (nervously): Actually, uh, Eli's not here right now. He ...

(Ignoring him, O'Neill turns to the car parked at the kerb and beckons.)

WALLACE: OK, OK. Whatever you guys think that I did, I swear you've got the wrong guy.

(Doctor Rush gets out of the car and walks towards the house. O'Neill turns back to Eli.)

O'NEILL: Do I look like someone who'd be standing here if I didn't already know everything there is to know about you?

WALLACE: No, not really.

O'NEILL: Right.

(He steps aside as Rush joins him.)

WALLACE: Who are you?

RUSH: Doctor Nicholas Rush. May we come in?

WALLACE: Why?

RUSH: You spent a great deal of time recently playing an online fantasy game called Prometheus.

(Eli laughs.)

WALLACE: Big Brother's got nothing better to do?!

RUSH: Last night, you solved the Dakara weapons puzzle.

WALLACE: Yeah. A month of my life went into that! D'you know what happens when you solve that thing? Nothing!

O'NEILL: We're here. That happened.

RUSH: To complete that particular puzzle, you had to solve a millennia-old mathematical proof written in another language. For that, you've won something of a prize.

WALLACE: Well, whatever it is, I'll take the cash equivalent.

O'NEILL: There isn't one.

(Rush holds out a document to Eli.)

RUSH: It's a non-disclosure agreement.

WALLACE: Non-disclo... (He laughs in disbelief.) So you guys really embedded a top-secret problem into a game, hoping someone like me would solve it?!

O'NEILL: Yep.

WALLACE: So what d'you need me for now?

RUSH: I assure you, it'll be worth your while to sign it.

WALLACE: And if I don't?

O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

(Eli laughs, then his smile fades as he sees O'Neill's and Rush's straight faces.)

WALLACE: Right(!)

(He takes the document from Rush.)

WALLACE: I-I-I think I want my lawyer to look it over first.

O'NEILL: And by 'lawyer', I assume you mean 'mother'.

WALLACE: So we'll just agree, then, that I will call you.

(Rolling his eyes a little, he closes the door. O'Neill turns and looks at Rush.








From 4/16/1947 ( Bernard Baruch coins the term "Cold War" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 16040 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/2009 is 16040 days



From 3/8/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 Computer Complex Operator ) To 10/2/2009 is 7878 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/29/1987 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks on United States Policy in the Persian Gulf ) is 7878 days



From 8/30/1907 ( John William Mauchly ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 32080 days

32080 = 16040 + 16040

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/2009 is 16040 days



From 5/31/1988 ( Ronald Reagan - Toasts at a State Dinner Hosted by the President at Spaso House in Moscow ) To 10/2/2009 is 7794 days

7794 = 3897 + 3897

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 3897 days



From 5/31/1988 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With the Students and Faculty at Moscow State University ) To 10/2/2009 is 7794 days

7794 = 3897 + 3897

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 3897 days



From 5/13/1972 ( supernova SN 1972e in the galaxy NGC 5253 was observed on Earth ) To 10/2/2009 is 13656 days

13656 = 6828 + 6828

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/13/1984 ( premiere US film "The Last Starfighter" ) is 6828 days



Other posts by me on this topic


http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2836/index.html

STARGATE

THE OFFICIAL MGM SITE

Stargate Universe / Season 1 / Air: Part 1

Air: Part 1

Original Air Date: 10/02/2009








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac

Zodiac

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The zodiac is an area of the sky that extends approximately 8° north or south (as measured in celestial latitude) of the ecliptic, the apparent path of the Sun across the celestial sphere over the course of the year. The paths of the Moon and visible planets are also within the belt of the zodiac.

In Western astrology, and formerly astronomy, the zodiac is divided into twelve signs








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 01/08/08 1:10 AM
I think it was yesterday when I woke up with what sounded like someone familiar saying to me this phrase: "You are capable of so much more, Tom.

01/08/08 1:13 AM
I have thought several times, for some reason, where "Commander Adama" in the orginal "Battlestar Galactica" was moving a spoon with his mind and then he was explaining it to his son, "Apollo."

01/08/08 1:16 AM
As I stare at a plastic spoon on my desk, I find myself looking at a spot on the spoon that would be the most likely spot to push it away with my mind, almost as though I have practiced some attempts before.

01/08/08 1:17 AM
There were a couple of times where it almost seemed to actually move but I think that was just my imagination.








https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/BattlestarGalactica1978WarOfTheGodsPartII

tv tropes

Recap / Battlestar Galactica 1978 War Of The Gods Part II

Adama attributes many of Iblis "miracles" to this, Adama himself can bend a spoon or two if he concentrates hard enough.








Battlestar Galactica - television miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA

(from internet transcript)

[ Opening scenes of the miniseries television program ]

Caption: The Cylons were created by man.








Battlestar Galactica - television miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA

(from internet transcript)


Helo: Nice. Nice thinkin' there.

(In the distance, the explosions continue on Caprica.)

(Galactica)

Adama: (over the intercom) Preliminary reports indicate a thermonuclear device in the fifty-megaton range was detonated over Caprica City thirty minutes ago. Nuclear detonations have been reported on the planets Aerlon, Picon, Saggitarion and Geminon.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0143016/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Zodiac Killer (1971)

Release Info

USA 07 Apr 1971 (San Francisco, California) (premiere)








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0143016/quotes

IMDb

The Zodiac Killer (1971)

Quotes

Grover: [Answers his ringing telephone] Hello? Who? Oh. Listen, bitch, I'll get the kid a few toys for Christmas, so don't bug me! Yeah, yeah, I know it's only a few days till Christmas, whaddaya think I live under a rock or something?









DSC00686 stellaris .jpg - Kerry Burgess








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063452/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Power (1968)

Release Info

USA 21 February 1968



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063452/fullcredits

IMDb

The Power (1968)

Full Cast & Crew

George Hamilton ... Professor Jim Tanner








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 1:05 AM Saturday, March 12, 2011

Star-gate

About three years ago or so, I was trying to create a pattern on a large flat surface with Post-It brand note pages. I was using string to make a visual connection between the note pages. I abandoned the process after about an hour but I am thinking about it again now with that specific activity. What I have thought about quite a few times for a while is that I draw some kind of sign on the wall, without ink or anything and nothing that actually leaves a trace and instead is just me drawing on the wall invisibly with my fingers and it is the invisible pattern I trace out with my finger is what causes the door to appear this time. The occurrences later are a different process. I don't know what is the pattern I use to create the door and I guess that is because the time has not yet arrived and as with a lot of other stuff the knowledge will become available in my mind when the time is right for me to create the door. I find myself thinking about that scene from the 1994 film "Stargate" and the drawing the local kid makes that has him drawing the three moon on the cave wall. I don't think that is precisely what I am supposed to do, especially because I am not going to draw anything on any walls, but somehow that is associated with how I create the portal that I go through that transports me









movie01_0291.jpg Stargate (1994) - GateWorld.net




movie01_0295.jpg Stargate (1994) - GateWorld.net








http://www.tv.com/shows/richard-diamond-private-detective/a-cup-of-black-coffee-92104/

tv.com

Richard Diamond, Private Detective Season 2 Episode 9

A Cup of Black Coffee

Aired Feb 27, 1958 on CBS

AIRED: 2/27/58








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096874/quotes

IMDb

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Quotes

Iko 'Jitz' Fujitsu, Marty's Boss in 2015: [shouts] McFly!

Middle-Aged Marty: Fujitsu-san, Konnichiwa.

Iko 'Jitz' Fujitsu, Marty's Boss in 2015: McFly, I was monitoring that scan you just interfaced. You are *terminated*!

Middle-Aged Marty: Terminated? No, no, it wasn't my fault sir! It was Needles, Needles was behind the whole thing!

Iko 'Jitz' Fujitsu, Marty's Boss in 2015: And you cooperated!

Middle-Aged Marty: No, I didn't, ah, it was a sting operation.

Iko 'Jitz' Fujitsu, Marty's Boss in 2015: It was illegal, and you knew!

Middle-Aged Marty: I was - I was - I was setting him up.

Iko 'Jitz' Fujitsu, Marty's Boss in 2015: McFly, read my fax!

Middle-Aged Marty: No! Please! No! I cannot be fired, I'm fired! Oh!

[Fax comes out saying "YOU'RE FIRED!" on three different machines



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 November 2018