Thursday, November 15, 2018

Men Into Space, The Manual



from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

Another day of tolerating intolerable humiliation.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/navy-log.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:58 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Navy Log


Not that I even care about this more fantastic stuff.

I just got nothing else better to do and treading water reading the pages of my old journal floating along with me I am wondering just how the hell I got here.

I'm stuck in a system of bureaucrats that are cowardly and that are too dim-witted to understand that some people have problems that are not caused by being weaklings who can be only drug, substance abusers.

And a public that cannot understand anything other than Support Your Girl Scout Troops!

Dullard dim-wits incapable of seeing beyond the messenger to the message.

Standing around pointing up at the sky and pointing towards the location of their ignorance.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:58 AM Saturday, November 10, 2018








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

Why do I suddenly have this feeling that this is me in the left pilot seat? That looks like my arm and hand on the throttles. Also, there is a noticable difference in physical size between the left pilot and the right pilot, which makes me think the left pilot is younger than the right pilot.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photographs/large/c6817-25.jpg

President Reagan sitting with the crew in the cockpit of Air Force One. 3/16/82








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

I had thoughts yesterday that I was not only on Apollo 11, but all the moon landings








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_race

The Space Race was an informal competition between the United States and the Soviet Union that lasted roughly from 1957 to 1975. It involved the parallel efforts by each of those countries to explore outer space with artificial satellites, to send humans into space, and to land people on the Moon.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

Ah, damn.....just looking back through my journal and it looks like July 20th is the day I got out of the Pioneer Square gulag and moved back here.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

I can still picture myself sitting there in that trailer in De Queen seeing the color images from Mars on TV. I am wondering if in reality, that was a memory of me standing on Mars looking out at the landscape through my helmet visor.








From 10/12/1915 ( Robert Innes announced the discovery of Proxima Centauri ) To 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) is 32750 days

32750 = 16375 + 16375

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/2/2010 is 16375 days



From 8/18/2006 ( referenced in text above here: from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) To 9/2/2010 is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 4/2/1963 ( premiere US film "The Ugly American" ) To 9/2/2010 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) is 8660 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/2/2010 is 5036 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/17/1979 ( premiere US film "The Concorde... Airport '79" ) is 5036 days



From 12/9/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Men Into Space"::"Burnout" ) To 9/2/2010 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days


from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: September 02 2010

09/02/10 1:05 PM
I suddenly started feeling compelled to make only one report per day of that type of reports I have been making in the past few months at least twice per day.

09/02/10 1:18 PM
I don't know. My next report is too compelling to ignore now that I think about it after reading back through my last report.

09/02/10 1:27 PM
Damn I have some bad acid reflux today. I thought drinking some water would clear it up but now suddenly I am feeling much worse.

09/02/10 9:47 PM
Sally Ride's age on 12/31/1974 divided by 2 equals from 3/4/1959 to 12/21/1970.

Could that be another aspect of those persistent thoughts about how that woman was going to fly me in a USN F-14 Tomcat out to Tiger, WA?

"at the end of the drive the lawmen arrive"








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

And to top it all off, I got these morons hassling me in this lousy homeless shelters about interacting more with the other stinking morons. All I can guess is some people just need to feel accepted or recognized by me. It is freaking idiocy. When did this become an un-free country? Where does it say that I have to interact with people I don't want to interact with? It is freaking lunacy. I sure as hell do not want to be in a stinking homeless shelter so why the hell do they think I want to interact with them? Maybe if they put that effort into getting their pathetic lives straightened out they wouldn't be losers in a homeless shelter. Worthless morons. It's not bad enough I got all those stinking morons in D.C. hassling me, but I have to put up with this bullshit every goddamned where I go.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056632/releaseinfo

IMdb

The Ugly American (1963)

Release Info

USA 2 April 1963 (Los Angeles, California)








http://www.tv.com/shows/men-into-space/burnout-134700/

tv.com

Men into Space Season 1 Episode 10

Burnout

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Dec 09, 1959 on CBS

Episode Summary

The development of a new metal alloy looks promising for use in the construction of future re-entry vehicles. However, when the alloy seemingly fails during a re-entry test, the pilot ejects and his decision comes under fire.

AIRED: 12/9/59








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


Captain KIRK: What were you doing in space at the age of eighty seven?

Zefram COCHRANE: I was tired, Captain. I was going to die, and I wanted to die in space. That's all.








From 5/5/1978 ( Jimmy Carter - Spokane, Washington Remarks at Dedication Ceremonies for Riverfront Park ) To 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) is 9899 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/9/1992 ( official State of South Carolina documents: "the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, have granted, bargained, sold, and released, and by these presents do grant, bargain, sell and release unto Kerry Wayne Burgess" the house I owned at 30 Country Club Drive, Greer, South Carolina ) is 9899 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 10/10/1998 ( Joseph Cates deceased ) is 14466 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/2005 is 14466 days



From 1/23/1987 ( premiere US film "The Stepfather" ) To 6/11/2005 is 6714 days

6714 = 3357 + 3357

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Jeffersons" - "All in the Family"::"The Jeffersons Move on Up" ) is 3357 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 6/11/2005 is 3826 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Serpico" ) is 3826 days


Other posts by me on this topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/08/lost-in-space.html








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: Mister Cochrane, you say you were brought here a hundred and fifty years ago? You don't look over thirty five.

COCHRANE: I haven't aged. The Companion sees to that.

SPOCK: Captain. These instruments, they date from the time indicated. From your ship, Mister Cochrane?

COCHRANE: I cannibalised it. The food, water, gardens, everything else I need the Companion gives me. Apparently, it creates it out of the native elements.

KIRK: You say you can communicate with it. Perhaps you can find out what we're doing here.

COCHRANE: I already know.

KIRK: You wouldn't mind telling us?

COCHRANE: You won't like it.

KIRK: I already don't like it.

COCHRANE: You're here to keep me company.

KIRK: You mean you brought us here?

Zefram COCHRANE: No, the Companion did. I told it I'd die of loneliness.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 18, 2006

http://www.nasa.gov/lb/centers/kennedy/about/information/shuttle_faq.html#1

Q. How much does the Space Shuttle cost?
A. The Space Shuttle Endeavour, the orbiter built to replace the Space Shuttle Challenger, cost approximately $1.7 billion.








http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/metamorphosis-24923/

tv.com

Star Trek Season 2 Episode 9

Metamorphosis

Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

AIRED: 11/10/67








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


Captain KIRK: Mister Cochrane, do you have a first name?

Zefram COCHRANE: Zefram.

Captain KIRK: Zefram Cochrane of Alpha Centuri, the discoverer of the space warp?

COCHRANE: That's right, Captain.

MCCOY: But that's impossible. Zefram Cochrane died a hundred and fifty years ago.

SPOCK: The name of Zefram Cochrane is revered throughout the known galaxy.









2016September17_Chloe55_DSC00738.jpg








Captain KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 November 2018