Thursday, November 22, 2018

Nothing else better to do.



The TV people know what I'm talking about.

Nobody is reading this stuff. Certainly not going to read anything here today.

Why did I ever start thinking this blog is ever going to make a difference?

I hear scum-bag cheats get talked about in the mainstream media but that's because they committed crimes.








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:37 PM Friday, October 19, 2007

There following are examples of my work that associates my personal experiences with the dates 6/19/1968, 4/10/1972, 5/1/1973, 6/7/1976, 4/30/1982 & 5/1/1982








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-city-on-edge-of-forever.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:33 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018

The City on the Edge of Forever

http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F15.html

Lisa's Wedding [ The Simpsons ]


Hugh and Lisa leave the airport in a car belonging to the Otto Cab Co. (established 2003).

Lisa: [to cab driver] Hey, I remember you! Mayor Quimby, right?

Quimby: I, uh, er, uh, uh, no. Look at this licence: Mohammed Jafar.

Otto: [on screen] Quimby, after this fare, get your indicted ass out to the convention center.

Quimby: [to himself] I cut the ribbon at that convention center.



From 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) To 3/19/1995 is 7624 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/1986 ( premiere US TV series "Head of the Class" ) is 7624 days



From 5/1/1973 ( the graduation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree for my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/19/1995 is 7992 days

7992 = 3996 + 3996

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/1976 ( the United States of America Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by United States President Gerald Ford and applies personally and professionally to my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 3996 days


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:33 PM SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-warren-harding-through-hole-never.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:59 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 02, 2018

"The Warren Harding Through-Hole never seemed so long."

So the guy at Taco Bell checkout says "Thanks, ma'am" thoughtlessly after asking for my name for my order.

The guy soliciting at my apartment door, apparently not reading the sign prohibiting soliciting, appeared puzzled when I opened the door and as he said "Kerry Burgess?"

I saw it all then. The scumbag political worker, shilling for Lisa Brown, (or E.T. the Extraterrestrial-look-alike), as he palmed her name on this t-shirt, who had, I guessed, a document that told him where all the single women live in Spokane Valley. That's why he was knocking on my apartment door.

I'm fairly annoyed by the scumbag at that point, especially because of the pretentiousness of some moron who thinks I would want to vote for such an ignorant organization.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:59 AM TUESDAY, OCTOBER 02, 2018



- posted by Kerry Burgess 06:00 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 22 November 2018