Thursday, November 08, 2018

I AM Legend



The problem with using celebrities in those Public Service Announcements, that forces seem to be creating, is that the mass public is a bunch of morons.

How I know that, I don't know. I haven't had a real conversation with people in over a decade. Aside from the occasional pleasantries to people I pass by outside, I have not had a real conversation with anyone in as long as I can recall. Not that I care. But still, the occasional passerby reading this blog is too self-absorbed in their pathetic and pointless life to really comprehend anything I say here in writing this blog.

And because their life is so pathetic and meaningless they CANNOT SEE beyond the messenger to the message.

And not that I want the public to suddenly start telling me they believe me. That just seems too creepy.

The message is OBLIVIOUSLY intended for me to figure it out. THEY want me to figure it out. THEY know I will make a post here about it.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/quotes

IMDb

I Am Legend (2007)

Quotes

[first lines]

TV Personality: The world of medicine has seen its share of miracle cures, from the polio vaccine to heart transplants. But all past achievements may pale in comparison to the work of Dr. Alice Krippin. Thank you so much for joining us this morning.

Dr. Alice Krippin: Not at all.

TV Personality: So, Dr. Krippin, give it to me in a nutshell.

Dr. Alice Krippin: Well, the premise is quite simple - um, take something designed by nature and reprogram it to make it work for the body rather than against it.

TV Personality: You're talking about a virus?

Dr. Alice Krippin: Indeed, yes. In this case the measles, um, virus which has been engineered at a genetic level to be helpful rather than harmful. Um, I find the best way to describe it is if you can... if you can imagine your body as a highway, and you picture the virus as a very fast car, um, being driven by a very bad man. Imagine the damage that car can cause. Then if you replace that man with a cop... the picture changes. And that's essentially what we've done.








From 12/11/2007 ( premiere US film "I Am Legend" ) To 11/7/2018 is 3984 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/29/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "Francis Gary Powers: The True Story of the U-2 Spy Incident" ) is 3984 days



From 6/24/1942 ( premiere US film "Friendly Enemies" ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 19363 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/7/2018 is 19363 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/7/2018 is 9680 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/1992 ( the countdown begins by NASA for STS-49 ) is 9680 days


Other post by me on this topic: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/departure.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/i-am-legend.html




twitter_kensington-palace_11-07-2018_1.jpg


https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1060200145969733632

twitter

Kensington Palace

Verified account

7:59 AM - 7 November 2018 (Pacific Time USA)

Congratulations to Dame Emma Thompson! Today at Buckingham Palace, the actor received her Damehood from The Duke for services to Drama.

424 replies 3,586 retweets 33,667 likes








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/departure.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:16 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Departure


twitter_patrick-stewart_11-07-2018_1.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 09:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 08 November 2018