Monday, November 26, 2018

"Doctor, a thorough examination of this probe might provide some insight into those who manufactured it, and how to deal with them."



See, that other person, the person who lived the life of Kerry Burgess - and still is - was - is - a writer of stories.

So my journal is a story He wrote to make me think I have a life in years sequential in the past.

This reassessment suggests that in my existence today, there was no life before the year 2013.

I'm a robot created in the year 2013 to imitate a real human being. Everything I *think* I know about the past was created in my mind and physically in my brain by some sort of technology beyond human comprehension and that is the equivalent of copying files from my old computer to my new computer.

The point I am at now on this day 26 November 2018 as I sit here another day at this same desk is DIRECTLY connected to my experiences in the VA hospital back in 2005 and 2006. THAT'S WHEN IT ALL STARTED. Where I am today, this all started back with the VA hospital in 2005 and 2006.

So, that's part of the story. The story that was created as part of a plan that involved in 2013 creating me as a new copy of an old man.

If not for that experience in the VA hospital, my interpretation of the thoughts in my mind today would be vastly different from what they are today.

Not only do I still have vague memories of those 2005 and 2006 experiences I have the notes and journals I created back then.

If not for those journals then I would probably not dwell on this as much.

But I do have those journals. Painstaking care went into maintaining those journals from the year 2005 and beyond. I had journals from before 2005 but those are gone now.

That tells me there is something I need to find. The information still in my possession tells me there is something important there. There is something I need to find.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 03:28 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 26 November 2018