Friday, November 16, 2018

Rosemary's Baby




twitter_anne-mcclain_06-17-2018_1.jpg









twitter_anne-mcclain_11-10-2018_1.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/spokane.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018

Spokane


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spokane,_Washington

Spokane, Washington

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spokane (spoh-KAN) is a city in the state of Washington in the northwestern United States. It is situated along the Spokane River west of the Rocky Mountain foothills in eastern Washington, 92 miles (148 km) south of the Canada–US border, 18 miles (30 km) from the Washington–Idaho border, and 228 miles (367 km) east of Seattle along Interstate 90.

Known as the birthplace of Father's Day



http://www.tv.com/shows/colony-2015/a-clean-well-lighted-place-3512405/

tv.com

Colony Season 3 Episode 7

A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 13, 2018 on USA

AIRED: 6/13/18

TV Show Episode Scripts > Colony (2016) > Season 3 > A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

Colony (2016) s03e07 Episode Script

A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&

Will Bowman / James Dalton: You seem like the type to meet a lot of people. Maybe you've run into him.

Lillian Crane: What's his name?

Will Bowman / James Dalton: Terry Lennox. He's from Spokane. Like you.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/spokane.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018

Spokane


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-expanse/dandelion-sky-3512400/

tv.com


The Expanse Season 3 Episode 10

Dandelion Sky

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jun 13, 2018 on Syfy

AIRED: 6/13/18

(from internet transcript)

&&&
&&&

(conversation between Amos Burton and Alex Kamal on the Rocinante)


Right, that's a that's a great plan, to take on a Martian Marine fire team.

It's better to go down swinging than rolling over.

Why are you being so much like yourself?

Is none of this stuff weirding you out?

You want me to say this is some weird shit?

Yeah, this is some weird shit.

Thank you.

And we're playing way out of our league, here.

That's been true ever since we've been sharpening sticks and going after lions, but we're still here.

I get it.

Alien shit, magic gates Naomi bugging off to go play Belter, Holden doing I have no clue what Holden is doing.

Me neither.

Amos Burton: I wish that I could tell you I was freaked out, but I'm not.

Amos Burton: Not even a little?


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-passage-book-1.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:05 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018

The Passage (Book 1)

I decided to stop reading and make this note because I wanted to clarify a point I was trying to make in a previous note.

And then, since I am stopping to publish again my thoughts, I will point out that one of my sleeping dreams from this morning was: this. A type of sleeping dream I cannot recall the last occurrence of.

That's what I saw in my sleeping dream just before getting out of bed. That visualization my mind was what I am visualizing with the text I am now reading, in the early scenes of The Passage, Book 1 of 3, Part II, Chapter 15, The Year of Zero.

I have before in past occurrences over the past decade clearly documented that such occurrences are credible experiences to me. The best example that comes to mind was a rebroadcast of a "The Simpsons" episode. I wrote about the sleeping dream I had of a "The Simpsons" episode I had never watched before. And then a short while later, I watched, for the first time for me personally, the re-broadcast and then was baffled by the similarity to my sleeping dream, documented earlier here on my blog.

Other people want to tell you they've had similar experience but THEY ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOT. All you're hearing is the wishful thinking of the desperation of their cowardly fear of mortality.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:05 PM FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018





posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 07 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/freaked-out-hcf-sunday.html


My world is a lot smaller now and usually those observations - as a source of something I have absolutely no control over - are of television programs I watch.

The prescient sleeping dreams about re-broadcast episodes are most convincing however the new broadcasts are convincing equally too because there are plot elements that are the fabric of the episode and that I was never aware of before actually watching the episode and after having my prescient sleeping dream.





posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:34 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/cletus-whats-that-tree-say.html

"Cletus, what's that tree say?"

That's not even a new episode. It's a rebroadcast. First time I have watched it though. I've never watched it until just now a few minutes ago on Seattle air broadcast television.

Sure is a Freaked-Out Simpsons Sunday.

It's a lamp pointed at a tree.

The magic is really powerful today, without a doubt.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930549&sid=10387&sn=KCPQ&st=201303242000&cn=13

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Sunday, March 24 8:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

A Tree Grows in Springfield

To cheer Homer up, Lisa tries to win a MyPad for him; Ned finds a tree in the Simpsons' backyard with the word ``hope'' spelled out in the bark.

Original Air Date: Nov 25, 2012





https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/manifest_16.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:26 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2018

Manifest

Here on my formerly so-called "Freaked-out new episode N.C.I.S. Tuesday" (which is today and where I am only now about to watch for the first time the episodes from last week) that was precisely, in so many words, the thoughts in my mind when I walked outside about an hour ago. I saw the image and read the comments only just now.

To the casual viewer, this means nothing.

I used to perceive such occurrences in terms of my so-called 'time-traveler effect' and its complement my so-called 'counter-paradox effect'. Now for a while I've thinking of a new theory - that I cannot ever imagine that I will prove, other than by a dramatic change of my circumstances - that encompasses both "effects" but that new notion is technically (crudely) not time-travel.

I write about it because there are obviously people out there, a very few group of people, who might find more insightful my comments. More than 99.999% of the world's population will never get it. When in doubt, the lameoids say "God Did It". Their incurable ignorance and lazy minds makes them all INCAPABLE of independent thought.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:26 PM TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2018





posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/it-was-just-technicality-really.html


Well, maybe beating a dead horse *can* be productive sometimes.

The part of the day I hate most is that I can’t post a lot of reports here and I always want to post more. So today I am going to see how much I can post here in terms of new information.

Most of what I am looking at now is part of the many reports I have started working on but that I have not yet finished.

Today I am looking forward to finishing the reports I started on a while back about that episode of “Stargate SG-1” where “O’Neill” gets turned into a kid. Then there is my report on that Russian meteorite which is really freaked out





posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:05 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 14 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/freaked-out-ncis-tuesday-14-may-2013.html

Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday - 14 May 2013

About 5:30 AM I awoke from a sleeping dream I have been thinking of since then. I had a lot of other sleeping dreams that I was thinking about but those are all gone now from my conscious awareness despite how important they seemed at the time.

I began to check information online almost immediately after waking up.

I was specifically looking for May 14 1952 but I had no idea what I would find, if anything.

One scene I remember from that sleeping dream a short while ago was riding in a car, snow-covered interstate highway, nothing familiar I think after waking up.

Riding with two other people on vehicle that wasn't visualized in dream. Descending steep slope of loose and fine gravel. That wasn't the route intended at first and the driver was insistent and I finally told him to take the route. He might have followed the route regardless.

Then the scene with the FBI guy. He was thoroughly checking my identification but there was nothing wrong about me. Then we were on an elevator. The FBI guy and another guy that I was apparently traveling with when the FBI guy was checking our identification. The three of us rode the elevator to the 52nd floor. Then there was the element about that being the wrong floor. The FBI has taken off his shirt and that is strange and I had stepped off the elevator but the elevator was not going anywhere and that seemed to be because the FBI guy couldn't get his shirt back on. I vaguely recall something else about the people on the 52nd floor standing around but that is vague and somewhere around that point is where I awoke and the dream ended and I got out of bed to take some aspirin and then to boot up my internet-connected computer to research certain details because I couldn't go back to sleep despite how I am not getting enough sleep.

I decided to post this note because today is Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday. I didn't even know today a new episode will broadcast. I watched last weeks new episodes but I didn't watch the prior episodes. Until about 5:45 AM today I was thinking last weeks new episodes, which I didn't pay much attention to, were the season finale episodes, but nope, there are new episodes today. Not sure if I will watch them though, need sleep.



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0126154/bio

IMDb

Biography for

David Byrne

Date of Birth

14 May 1952, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, Scotland, UK



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html

TALKING HEADS

"Life During Wartime"

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 May 2013 excerpt ends]





posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:27 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 28 January 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/01/and-work-i-put-between-us-best-defense.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077394/quotes

IMDb

Damien: Omen II (1978)

Quotes

Master Sergeant Daniel Neff: What were you trying to do, Damien? What were you trying to do?

Damien Thorn: I was just answering questions Sergeant.

Master Sergeant Daniel Neff: You were showing off.

Damien Thorn: No. I just knew all the answers. Somehow I knew them all.



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theheartofthematter.html

DON HENLEY

"The Heart Of The Matter"

I got the call today, I didn't wanna hear


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 January 2014 excerpt ends]





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/04/yep-this-is-certainly-freaked-out-ncis.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:35 PM

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Yep. This is certainly Freaked-Out "NCIS" Tuesday.


They know just what I want to hear.

Well, almost.

You don't know what I'm talking about here.

Anyway.

Man, these sure did carry me through many miles of Ironman triathlon training.

I used Cliff bars for so long I finally couldn't stand the taste and I found a good alternative for my bicycle's Bento Box. I had those packed away for that time I finished Ironman Coeur d'Alene.

I cannot believe I never got back to be able to train for Ironman triathlon. After all this time. All this struggle and there is still no end in sight. Absolutely no hope I will ever get back to Day 1 of training again for Ironman Coeur d'Alene.



http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP006819110325&s=201604051900&sid=35354&sn=KREMDT&st=201604051900&cn=102

excite tv

NCIS (New)

102 KREMDT: Tuesday, April 5 7:00 PM [ 8:00 PM Tuesday 05 April 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Charade

After Special Agent DiNozzo's identity is stolen, the perpetrators use his name to begin blackmailing senators.

Original Air Date: Apr 05, 2016





Posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:03 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 01 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/freaked-out-under-dome-monday-01-july.html


Those of you following along at home can understand how I have established that I have sleeping dreams that are prescient to observations I will make later, usually later that day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 July 2013 excerpt ends]





posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 16 July 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/07/theres-another-one.html

There's another one.

Not referenced here but that wasn't even a sleeping dream. That was wide awake.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 July 2015 excerpt ends]








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/spokane.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018

Spokane


Kerry Burgess

March 25, 2018 at 10:11 pm

&&&
&&&

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/quotes

IMDb

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Quotes

Rosemary Woodhouse: What have you done to him? What have you done to his eyes, you maniacs!

Roman Castevet: He has his father's eyes.

Rosemary Woodhouse: What do you mean? Guy's eyes are normal!


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/spokane.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018

Spokane


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/taglines

IMDb

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Taglines

Pray for Rosemary's Baby.

***
***
***
***
***
***

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_News

Science News

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Science News is an American bi-weekly magazine devoted to short articles about new scientific and technical developments, typically gleaned from recent scientific and technical journals. Science News has been published since 1922 by Society for Science & the Public, a non-profit organization founded by E. W. Scripps in 1920. American chemist Edwin Slosson served as the publication's first editor. From 1922 to 1966, it was called Science News Letter. The title was changed to Science News with the March 12, 1966 issue (vol. 89, no. 11).

***
***
***
***
***
***

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/4098/Rosemary-s-Baby/

TCM

ROSEMARY'S BABY (1968)

OVERVIEW

Brief Synopsis

A young woman fears the baby she''''s carrying is the son of Satan.

***
***
***
***
***
***

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/quotes

IMDb

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Quotes

Roman Castevet: To 1966! The year One.

***
***
***
***
***
***

From 9/10/1948 ( the birthdate I recall for Thedia Gay Newman Burgess Draper Whatever - the WORTHLESS LIAR and the surrogate mother {non-biological} of Kerry Burgess ) To 4/21/1951 is 953 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/12/1968 is 953 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/releaseinfo

IMDb

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Release Info

USA 12 June 1968

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/fullcredits

IMDb

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Full Cast & Crew

Mia Farrow ... Rosemary Woodhouse

***
***
***
***
***
***

https://www.sciencenews.org/archive/proxy-mothers-sciences-aim?mode=magazine&context=3010&tgt=nr

Science News

Proxy Mothers Is Science's Aim

Magazine Issue: Vol. 59 #16, April 21, 1951


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:39 AM SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018








Time here now: 10:00 AM Friday 22 December 2017 Pacific Time USA

Excursion plans postponed indefinitely due to personal [ injury ] experienced just after midnight earlier today.









DSC02665.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017




DSC02674.jpg - Kerry Burgess, 25 December 2017








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/12/excursion-stargate.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017

Excursion: Stargate


Photo objectives:

Canada Island marker

Howard Street marker

Totem

Pollution marker

Canada Island mini-ampitheater

Upper Falls dam. Sundial?


exceprt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017









google-maps_spokane_riverfront_012318-1.jpg




google-maps_spokane_riverfront_012318-3.jpg









stargate_00h05m10s.jpg




stargate_00h05m13s.jpg




stargate_00h04m43s.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/12/excursion-stargate.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017

Excursion: Stargate


From 5/24/1989 ( premiere US film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" ) To 12/25/2017 is 10442 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/5/1994 ( the Sioux City Flight 232 memorial dedication ) is 10442 days


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017









flight-232 memorial plague.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/12/excursion-stargate.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017

Excursion: Stargate


Kerry Burgess added 5 new photos.

Monday, December 25, 2017 at 4:25 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

IMDb

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Quotes

[Lecturing in class]

Indiana Jones: Archeology is the search for fact, not truth. If it's truth you're interested in, Dr. Tyree's Philosophy class is right down the hall. So forget any ideas you've got about lost cities, exotic travel, and digging up the world. We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and "X" never, ever marks the spot.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017









flight 232 EP-140719503.jpg







232aerial.jpg








TV Show Episode Scripts > Space: Above and Beyond > Season 1 > The Farthest Man from Home

Space: Above and Beyond s01e03 Episode Script

The Farthest Man from Home

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)

[ Opening scenes of the television series episode ]

God help us.

I wonder if the Chigoes have the same god.

All right, this ain't church. Retrieve the collateral damage and move out. This L.Z. Is hot.

Let's go.

Yes, sir, over here!

No one could survive this.








From 12/20/1994 ( on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/1/1995 is 285 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/14/1966 ( Lyndon Johnson - Executive Order 11298—Prescribing the Interest Rate For Deposit of Savings of Members of the Uniformed Services ) is 285 days



Other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-farthest-man-from-home.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/space-above-and-beyond/the-farthest-man-from-home-36846/

tv.com


Space: Above and Beyond Season 1 Episode 3

The Farthest Man from Home

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Oct 01, 1995 on FOX

AIRED: 10/1/95









space-above-and-beyond_season1-ep2_00h01m04s.jpg




space-above-and-beyond_season1-ep2_00h01m17s.jpg




space-above-and-beyond_season1-ep2_00h02m41s.jpg




space-above-and-beyond_season1-ep2_00h02m44s.jpg




space-above-and-beyond_season1-ep2_00h03m00s.jpg




space-above-and-beyond_season1-ep2_00h03m08s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:09 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 16 November 2018