Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Convenient.




For the past several days I have scanned the headlines that mention this news item. What this always makes me think of is how someone knocked on my door one day to let me know the maintenance workers were installing a heater outside my door, in the vestibule area, that was supposed to heat the apartment building common areas so that the fire sprinklers would not freeze and burst.

The very next day, they told me, the reason my apartment was flooding, as I discovered after a cold walk back from the grocery store, was because the fire main sprinklers had burst. That was the day I told the fire department employee that a live electrical was about to be flooded by water and while he thought that the apartment's circuit breaker would take care of it I was not willing to risk being electrocuted by something I had not personally inspected.










http://www.seattlepi.com/local/gallery/Photos-Giant-sea-based-radar-arrives-in-Seattle-14864/photo-983704.php

seattle pi [ BILL GATES-AL QAIDA-AL QAEDA TERRORIST PROPAGANDA NETWORK ASSET ]


The radar vessel is 240 feet wide and 390 feet long. It towers more than 280 feet from its keel to the top of the radar dome and displaces nearly 50,000 tons. The main deck is larger than a football field. Photo: Joshua Trujillo/seattlepi.com / SEATTLEPI.COM



http://www.seattlepi.com/local/gallery/Photos-Giant-sea-based-radar-arrives-in-Seattle-14864/photo-983701.php

seattle pi [ BILL GATES-AL QAIDA-AL QAEDA TERRORIST PROPAGANDA NETWORK ASSET ]

With downtown in the background. Photo: Joshua Trujillo/seattlepi.com / SEATTLEPI.COM