This Is What I Think.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

The Mall




Watching in recent hours this evening the DVD for the 1994 television miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand," as I didn't make it all the way through the first DVD of the two-disc set, I have watched some scenes this evening that remind me of a dream I had in recent weeks. I don't recall the precise day I had that dream but it wasn't long ago and I have thought about it several times since then and I can still visualize certain scenes in it and I have kept thinking to myself that the dream was important and that the details I saw in that dream were important and somehow relevant to the real world. So I am watching tonight the scenes at their campsite next to the streams and that reminded me of that dream in certain regards and then I saw "Mother Abagail" laughing with delight as she ran a remote-controlled lawn mower across her yard in Boulder Colorado and that reminded me of my dream and so finally I decided to stop and make this note at the point where "Mother Abagail" is praying to God right around the time the power station is being brought back online and unless I am too much mistaken, having paused the DVD at this point, where she takes off into the night and everyone begins searching for her.

What that part makes me think about is how in that dream, I am thinking about as I write these paragraphs, for the first time I can ever recall I actually had a vivid dream where I was talking in person to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the person I was talking to, I was very certain in the dream, was literally Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

I can still remember that I had brought to her a couple of items and I was feeling apologetic because I had not included those items, and this part has always been vague, in some kind of report. But what is not vague is that I saw a brief smile from her, which I thought of because I might have been feeling apologetic perhaps for overlooking something earlier, which was the reason I was talking to her again and with those two items in hands, one of which was a pair of wire cutters and the other was a non-conductive tool that I remember from using to adjust certain variable electronic components as potentiometers and similar items that are soldered to printed circuit boards, and so apparently those two items were part of a collection that was being put together and I came back to her and told her we needed to add those items to the collection. Reinforcing the notion that we were all moving somewhere, which is vague now in sequence because I cannot recall which happened first, is the scene with the lawn mower. But I wasn't using a lawn mower but I was using a device for trimming grass. I think the actual product name is Weed Eater. Similar to 'Jet Ski' I think that product name has become synonymous with products that fulfill a similar purpose. So anyway, at some point in the dream and the sequence of events in the dream is now lost in my mind, or maybe not, I had arrived at a place where two streams converged and that place seemed to be a destination. There might have been people there already but I keep wanting to say that I was part of a group that was moving to that location and that was someplace uninhabited. I saw the streams converging and one stream was smaller and it looked kind of polluted. I was left with the sense that it was not really an ideal place to go to. I did see some signs of civilization there such as next to the stream was paved roads and I could see the metal shoulder barriers of the road. There was high weeds on the banks of the streams and I was using a weed trimmer to cut it down but I stopped perhaps half way through. Other people were around but that is vague. A scene that seems important and that I have thought about several times is that at some point I was on top of a boat that had a white cover over it and I think the boat was on a trailer and I could see myself as I adjusted cargo straps that stretched over the white cover of that boat and somewhere below a woman was looking up at me as I was on top of the boat and she was speaking to me and I cannot recall now, if I ever did, what she said but I do recall that I asked her why she was telling me any of the information she was telling me and I think I responded to her that she needed to tell the police what she was saying. I don't recall anything else about that dream, although there are some other details that don't seem important to note here.

I do not recall now precisely when I had that dream but I think that was right around the time I was having those dreams during that period when I wrote about that dream where I was standing at the ATM at the Southcenter Mall and the police car drove up and I thought the reason it was there was so I could here the message being broadcast over the police radio circuits.





I have also been thinking about how I cannot use my hyperspace technology because those evil forces can somehow gain strength from when I use that power I have.





Also, despite how I tell myself often that I am ready and mentally prepared to take the big step into that great big empty world where I can finally get some privacy today was a wake up call. The reality of non-reality is something that the human mind, at least my own human mind, cannot understand until actually in the presence of such new wisdom. Sometimes I think that only someone as dumb as myself can be. Something. I don't know.

So, but anyway, what I gave strong thought to throughout today is again a notion that I thought about before and that I was trying to recall just how extensively I had thought it through on past occasions and I cannot recall very much but what I was thinking again about today and seemingly really for the first time to really give it serious consideration is that I my sense of reality as I sit here today is a complete fabrication and that is consistent was thoughts that have been present in my mind the past couple of days or more. The notion is that this entire universe that I perceive, which includes all of you, is a complete fabrication. I actually was feeling, and still do to the same extent as earlier today, that I actually exist in the very distant future of this present day and the world I am living in is some kind of hallucination I am now experiencing for the purpose of scientific research. I don't feel like going into a lot more detail about it right now. For one reason I want to get back to that DVD and try to get all the way through it this evening despite how it is actually quite lousy in terms of production and I feel the production is no less disappointing that I remember feeling when I first watched it back in 1994.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


“You’re really real,” he said softly.

“Why, I have always thought so,” she said. “I am Abagail Freemantle, but most folks round here just call me Mother Abagail. Welcome to our place.”

“Thank you,” he said thickly, and she saw he was struggling with tears. “I’m… we’re glad to be here. My name’s Larry Underwood.”

She held her hand out and he took it lightly, with awe, and she felt that twinge of pride again, that stiffneckedness. It was as if he thought she had a fire in her that would burn him.

“I… dreamed of you,” he said awkwardly.

She smiled and nodded and he turned stiffly, almost stumbling. He went back down the steps, shoulders hunched. He would unwind, she thought. Now that he was here and when he found out he didn’t have to take the whole weight of the world on his shoulders. A man who doubts himself shouldn’t have to try too hard for too long, not until he’s seasoned, and this man Larry Underwood was still a little green and apt to bend. But she liked him.

His woman, a pretty little thing with eyes like violets, came next. She looked boldly at Mother Abagail, but not scornfully. “I’m Lucy Swann. Pleased to make your acquaintance.” And although she was wearing pants, she sketched a little curtsy.

“Glad you could come by, Lucy.”

“Would you mind if I asked… well…” Now her eyes dropped and she began to blush furiously.

“A hundred and eight at last count,” she said kindly. “Feels more like two hundred and sixteen some days.”

“I dreamed about you,” Lucy said, and then retired in some confusion.

The woman with the dark eyes and the boy came next. The woman looked at her gravely and unflinchingly; the boy’s face showed frank wonder. The boy was all right. But something about the woman made her feel grave-cold. He’s here, she thought. He’s come in the shape of this woman… for behold he comes in more forms than his own… the wolf… the crow… the snake.

She was not above feeling fear for herself, and for one instant she felt this strange woman with the white in her hair would reach out, almost casually, and snap her neck. For the one instant the feeling held, Mother Abagail actually fancied that the woman’s face was gone and she was looking into a hole in time and space, a hole from which two eyes, dark and damned, stared out at her—eyes that were lost and haggard and hopeless.

But it was just a woman, and not him. The dark man would never dare come to her here, even in a shape that was not his own. This was just a woman—a very pretty one, too—with an expressive, sensitive face and one arm about her little boy’s shoulders. She had only been daydreaming for a moment. Surely that was all.

For Nadine Cross, the moment was a confusion. She had been all right when they came in through the gate. She had been all right until Larry had begun talking to the old lady. Then an almost swooning sense of revulsion and terror had come over her. The old woman could… could what?

Could see.

Yes. She was afraid that the old woman could see inside her, to where the darkness was already planted and growing well. She was afraid the old woman would rise from her place on the porch and denounce her, demand that she leave Joe and go to those (to him) for whom she was intended.

The two of them, each with their own murky fears, looked at each other. They measured each other. The moment was short, but it seemed very long to the two of them.

He’s in her—the Devil’s Imp, Abby Freemantle thought.

All of their power is right here, Nadine thought in her own turn. She’s all they’ve got, although they may think differently.

Joe was growing restive beside her, tugging at her hand.

“Hello,” she said in a thin, dead voice. “I’m Nadine Cross.”

The old woman said: “I know who you are.”

The words hung in the air, cutting suddenly through the other chatter. People turned, puzzled, to see if something was happening.

“Do you?” Nadine said softly.










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 26930 days

26930 = 13465 + 13465

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 13465 days



From 8/1/1974 ( premiere US film "The Castaway Cowboy" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 9296 days

9296 = 4648 + 4648

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/25/1978 ( Louise Brown ) is 4648 days



From 2/26/1928 ( premiere US film "A Girl in Every Port" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 26254 days

26254 = 13127 + 13127

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization kills Thomas Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) is 13127 days



From 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) To 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization kills Thomas Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) is 637 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1967 ( Richard Kuhn - deceased ) is 637 days



From 7/29/1981 ( the Prince Charles and Diana Spencer wedding ceremony ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 6742 days

6742 = 3371 + 3371

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/25/1975 ( the United States Navy warship USS South Carolina CGN 37 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 3371 days



From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 6415 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/27/1983 ( the United Kingdom submarine warship HMS Trafalgar S107 commissioned into United Kingdom Royal Navy fleet active service ) is 6415 days



From 12/18/1975 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Man Who Would Be King" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 8792 days

8792 = 4396 + 4396

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" ) is 4396 days



From 1/10/1987 ( premiere US TV movie "The Return of Sherlock Holmes" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 4751 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/5/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Machine" ) is 4751 days



From 1/4/1943 ( premiere US film "Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 20828 days

20828 = 10414 + 10414

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days



From 8/15/1977 ( the so-called "Wow!" signal received at the Ohio State University Big Ear Observatory ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 8186 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/1/1988 ( premiere US film "The Seventh Sign" & premiere US film "Bright Lights, Big City" ) is 8186 days



From 12/30/1959 ( the United States Navy warship USS George Washington SSBN 598 commissioned into United States Navy strategic force fleet active service - the first US Navy nuclear propulsion fleet ballistic missile submarine - date of record 24 January 1985 my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan serving as General of the Armies of the United States is the final commanding officer of USS George Washington SSN 598 ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 14624 days

14624 = 7312 + 7312

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/9/1985 ( my biological father's brother and my uncle Charles the Prince of Wales and Diana the Princess of Wales attend the reception at the United States of America White House hosted by my biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan the President of the United States ) is 7312 days



From 12/24/1943 ( premiere US film "The Ghost Ship" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 20474 days

20474 = 10237 + 10237

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/12/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment II" ) is 10237 days



From 12/24/1943 ( premiere US film "The Phantom" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 20474 days

20474 = 10237 + 10237

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/12/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment II" ) is 10237 days



From 4/20/1949 ( Veronica Cartwright ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 10/21/1983 ( premiere US film "The Right Stuff" & premiere US film "The Dead Zone" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 5928 days

5928 = 2964 + 2964

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/1973 ( premiere US TV movie "Miracle on 34th Street" & premiere US TV movie "Legend in Granite" ) is 2964 days



From 12/11/1937 ( premiere US film "Missing Witnesses" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 2941 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1973 ( premiere US film "Westworld" ) is 2941 days



From 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 2134 days

2134 = 1067 + 1067

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) is 1067 days



From 12/4/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" & premiere US film "The Jewel of the Nile" & premiere US film "Young Sherlock Holmes" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 5153 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/1979 ( the first flight of the United States Navy and Sikorsky SH-60 Sea Hawk helicopter ) is 5153 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 2293 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/12/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "The Hound of the Baskervilles" ) is 2293 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 2550 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1972 ( Igor Sikorsky - deceased ) is 2550 days



From 8/9/1945 ( Nagasaki Japan was the 2nd Japanese city destroyed by atomic bomb to end World War 2 hostilities against the United States of America - atomic bomb code name Fat Man ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 11/12/1981 ( my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the commander aboard the United States STS-2 Columbia spacecraft launching into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 6636 days

6636 = 3318 + 3318

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Red Badge of Courage" ) is 3318 days



From 12/10/1991 ( premiere US film "Bugsy" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 2956 days

2956 = 1478 + 1478

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/19/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 12 Intrepid spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1478 days



From 11/19/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 12 Intrepid spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 11012 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/27/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Twelve Monkeys" ) is 11012 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 2026 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/21/1971 ( premiere US film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) is 2026 days



From 7/11/1960 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Follow That Horse!" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 14430 days

14430 = 7215 + 7215

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess - deceased ) is 7215 days



From 3/6/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "U.S. Marshals" ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 678 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/11/1967 ( premiere US TV series "Cowboy in Africa" ) is 678 days



From 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) To 9/18/2001 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal as a scheduled terrorist attack against the United States of America sends anthrax through the United States Postal Service ) is 614 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/9/1967 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"::series premiere episode "What Lucy Found in the Wardrobe" ) is 614 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000113&slug=A20000114010125


The Seattle Times Search


Thursday, January 13, 2000


Gates relinquishes CEO title

By Paul Andrews

Special to The Seattle Times

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates today said he was relinquishing the mantle of chief executive officer, turning over management of the world's most highly valued company to his No. 2, Steve Ballmer.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2000_3189198

chron Houston Chronicle Archives

Gates to become 'software architect' / Microsoft CEO title goes to Ballmer

SCOTT HILLIS Reuters News Service

FRI 01/14/2000 Houston Chronicle

REDMOND, Wash. - The world's richest man got a new job Thursday.

Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates handed over the reins of the world's biggest software company to his No. 2, Steve Ballmer, who will take over as chief executive officer.

Gates, 44, who has served as Microsoft's chief since its birth 25 years ago, said he was staying on as chairman and would assume the new role of "chief software architect" to hammer out the company's vision for the Internet age.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


“Little girl, sit down,” Mother Abagail whispered. “You’re in pain.”

Larry led her to an armchair and Fran sat down with a thin, whistling sigh of relief, although she knew even sitting would pain her after a while.

Mother Abagail was still watching her with those bright eyes.

“You’re quick with child,” she whispered.

“Yes… how…”

“Shhhhh…”

Silence fell in the room, deep silence. Fascinated, hypnotized, Fran looked at the dying old woman who had been in their dreams before she had been in their lives.

“Look out the window, little girl.”

Fran turned, her face to the window, where Larry had stood and looked out at the gathered people two days before. She saw not pressing darkness but a quiet light. It was not a reflection of the room; it was morning light. She was looking at the faint, slightly distorted reflection of a bright nursery with ruffled check curtains. There was a crib—but it was empty. There was a playpen—empty. A mobile of bright plastic butterflies—moved only by the wind. Dread clapped its cold hands around her heart. The others saw it on her face but did not understand it; they saw nothing through the window but a section of lawn lit by a streetlight.

“Where’s the baby?” Fran asked hoarsely.

“Stuart is not the baby’s father, little girl. But his life is in Stuart’s hands, and in God’s. This chap will have four fathers. If God lets him draw breath at all.”

“If he draws—”

“God has hidden that from my eyes,” she whispered.

The empty nursery was gone. Fran saw only darkness. And now dread closed its hands into fists, her heart beating between them.

Mother Abagail whispered: “The Imp has called his bride, and he means to put her with child. Will he let your child live?”

“Stop it,” Frannie moaned. She put her hands over her face.

Silence, deep silence like snow in the room. Glen Bateman’s face was an old dull searchlight. Lucy’s right hand worked slowly up and down the neck of her bathrobe. Ralph had his hat in his hands, picking absently at the feather in the band. Stu looked at Frannie, but could not go to her. Not now. He thought fleetingly of the woman at the meeting, the one who had put her hands rapidly over her eyes, ears, and mouth at the mention of the dark man’s name.

“Mother, father, wife, husband,” Mother Abagail whispered. “Set against them, the Prince of High Places, the lord of dark mornings. I sinned in pride. So have you all, all sinned in pride. Ain’t you heard it said, put not your faith in the lords and princes of this world?”

They watched her.

“Electric lights ain’t the answer, Stu Redman. CB radio ain’t it, either, Ralph Brentner. Sociology won’t end it, Glen Bateman. And you doin penance for a life that’s long since a closed book won’t stop it from coming, Larry Underwood. And your boy-child won’t stop it either, Fran Goldsmith. The bad moon has risen. You propose nothing in the sight of God.”

She looked at each of them in turn. “God will dispose as He sees fit. You are not the potter but the potter’s clay. Mayhap the man in the West is the wheel on which you will be broken. I am not allowed to know.”

A tear, amazing in that dying desert, stole from her left eye and rolled down her cheek.

“Mother, what should we do?” Ralph asked.

“Draw near, all of you. My time is short. I’m going home to glory, and there’s never been no human more ready than I am now. Get close to me.”

Ralph sat on the edge of the bed. Larry and Glen stood at the foot of it. Fran got up with a grimace, and Stu dragged her chair up beside Ralph. She sat down again and took his hand with her own cold fingers.

“God didn’t bring you folks together to make a committee or a community,” she said. “He brought you here only to send you further, on a quest. He means for you to try and destroy this Dark Prince, this Man of Far Leagues.”

Ticking silence. In it, Mother Abagail sighed.

“I thought it was Nick to lead you, but He’s taken Nick—although not all of Nick is gone yet, it seems to me. No, not all. But you must lead, Stuart. And if it’s His will to take Stu, then you must lead, Larry. And if He takes you, it falls to Ralph.”

“Looks like I’m riding drag,” Glen began. “What—”

“Lead?” Fran asked coldly. “Lead? Lead where—?”

“Why, west, little girl,” Mother Abagail said. “West. You’re not to go. Only these four.”










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Chapter 52

In the early hours of the morning, Mother Abagail lay sleepless in her bed. She was trying to pray.

She got up without making a light and knelt down in her white cotton nightgown. She pressed her forehead to her Bible, which was open to the Acts of the Apostles. The conversion of dour old Saul on the Damascus road. He had been blinded by the light, and on the Damascus road the scales had fallen from his eyes. Acts was the last book in the Bible where doctrine was backed up by miracles, and what were miracles but the divine hand of God at work upon the earth?

And oh, there were scales on her eyes and would they ever be shaken free?

The only sounds in the room were the faint hiss of the oil lamp, the tick of her windup Westclox, and her low, muttering voice.

“Show me my sin, Lord. I don’t know. I know I’ve gone and missed something You meant for me to see. I can’t sleep, I can’t take a crap, and I don’t feel You, Lord. I feel like I’m prayin into a dead phone, and this is a bad time for that to happen. How have I offended Thee? I’m listenin, Lord. Listenin for the still, small voice in my heart.”

And she did listen. She put her arthritis-bunched fingers over her eyes and leaned forward even farther and tried to clear her mind. But all was dark there, dark like her skin, dark like the fallow earth that waits for the good seed.

Please my Lord, my Lord, please my Lord —

But the image that rose was of a lonely stretch of dirt road in a sea of corn. There was a woman with a gunnysack full of freshly killed chickens. And the weasels came. They darted forward and made snatches at the bag. They could smell the blood—the old blood of sin and the fresh blood of sacrifice. She heard the old woman raise her voice to God, but her tone was weak and whining, a petulant voice, not begging humbly that God’s will be done, whatever her place in that will’s scheme of things might be, but demanding that God save her so she could finish the work… her work… as if she knew the Mind of God and could suborn His will to hers. The weasels grew bolder still; the croker sack began to fray as they twitched and pulled it. Her fingers were too old, too weak. And when the chickens were gone the weasels would still be hungry and they would come for her. Yes. They would—

And then the weasels were scattering, they had run squeaking into the night, leaving the contents of the sack half-devoured, and she thought exultantly: God has saved me after all! Praise His Name! God has saved His good and faithful servant.

Not God, old woman. Me.

In her vision, she turned, fear leaping hotly into her throat with a taste like fresh copper. And there, shouldering its way out of the corn like a ragged silver ghost, was a huge Rocky Mountain timberwolf, its jaws hanging open in a sardonic grin, its eyes burning. There was a beaten silver collar around its thick neck, a thing of handsome, barbarous beauty, and from it dangled a small stone of blackest jet… and in the center was a small red flaw, like an eye. Or a key.

She crossed herself and forked the sign of the evil eye at this dreadful apparition, but its jaws only grinned wider, and between them lolled the naked pink muscle of its tongue.

I’m coming for you, Mother. Not now, but soon. We’ll run you like dogs run deer, I am all the things you think, but I’m more. I’m the magic man. I’m the man who speaks for the latter age. Your own people know me best, Mother. They call me John the Conqueror.

Go! Lave me in the name of the Lord God Almighty!

But she was so terrified! Not for the people around her, which were represented in her dream by the chickens in the sack, but for herself. She was afraid in her soul, afraid for her soul.

Your God has no power over me, Mother. His vessel is weak.

No! Not true! My strength is the strength of ten, I shall mount up with wings as eagles —

But the wolf only grinned and drew closer. She shrank from its breath, which was heavy and savage. This was the terror at noonday and the terror which flieth at midnight, and she was afraid. She was in her extremity of fear. And the wolf, still grinning, began to speak in two voices, asking and then answering itself.

“Who brought water from the rock when we were thirsty? ”

“I did,” the wolf answered in a petulant, half-crowing, half-cowering voice.

“Who saved us when we did faint? ” asked the grinning wolf, its muzzle now only bare inches from her, its breath that of a living abattoir.

“I did,” the wolf whined, drawing closer still, its grinning muzzle full of sharp death, its eyes red and haughty. “Oh fall down and praise my name, I am the bringer of water in the desert, praise my name, I am the good and faithful servant who brings water in the desert, and my name is also the name of my Master —”

The mouth of the wolf opened wide to swallow her.

“… my name,” she muttered. “Praise my name, praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise Him ye creatures here below…”

She raised her head and looked around the room in a kind of stupor. Her Bible had fallen to the floor. There was dawnlight in the eastward-facing window.

“O my Lord!” she cried in a great and quavering voice.

Who brought water from the rock when we were thirsty?

Was that it? Dear God, was that it? Was that why the scales had covered her eyes, making her blind to the things she should know?

Bitter tears began to fall from her eyes and she got slowly and painfully to her feet and walked to the window. Arthritis jabbed blunt darning needles into the joints of her hips and knees.

She looked out and knew what she had to do now.

She went back to the closet and pulled the white cotton nightgown over her head. She dropped it on the floor. Now she stood naked, revealing a body so lapped with wrinkles that it might have been the bed of time’s great river.

“Thy will be done,” she said, and began to dress.

An hour later she was walking slowly west on Mapleton Avenue toward the wooded tangles and narrow-throated defiles beyond town.

Stu was at the power plant with Nick when Glen burst in. Without preamble he said, “Mother Abagail. She’s gone.”

Nick looked at him sharply.

“What are you talking about?” Stu asked, at the same time drawing Glen away from the crew wrapping copper wire on one of the blown turbines.

Glen nodded. He had ridden a bike the five miles out here, and he was still trying to catch his breath.

“I went over to tell her a little about the meeting last night, and to play her the tape, if she wanted to hear it. I wanted her to know about Tom, because I was uneasy about the whole idea… what Frannie had to say kind of worked on me in the wee hours, I guess. I wanted to do it early because Ralph said there’s another two parties coming in today and you know she likes to greet them. I went over around eight-thirty. She didn’t answer my knock, so I went on in. I thought if she was asleep I’d just leave… but I wanted to make sure she wasn’t… wasn’t dead or anything… she’s so old.”

Nick’s gaze never left Glen’s lips.

“But she wasn’t there at all. And I found this on her pillow.” He handed them a paper towel. Written on it in large and trembling strokes was this message:

I must be gone a bit now. I’ve sinned and presumed to know the Mind of God. My sin has been PRIDE, and He wants me to find my place in His work again.

I will be with you again soon if it is God’s will.

Abby Freemantle

“I’ll be a son of a bitch,” Stu said. “What do we do now? What do you think, Nick?”

Nick took the note and read it again. He handed it back to Glen. The fierceness had died out of his face and he only looked sad.

“I guess we’ll have to move up that meeting to tonight,” Glen said.

Nick shook his head. He took out his pad, wrote, tore it off, and handed it to Glen. Stu read it over his shoulder.

“Man proposes, God disposes. Mother A. was fond of that one, used to quote it frequently. Glen, you yourself said she was other-directed; God or her own mind or her delusions or whatever. What’s to coo? She’s gone. We can’t change it.”

“But the uproar—” Stu began.

“Sure, there’s going to be an uproar,” Glen said. “Nick, shouldn’t we at least have a meeting of the committee and discuss it?”

Nick jotted, “What purpose? Why have a meeting that can’t accomplish anything?”

“Well, we could get up a search-party. She can’t have gone far.”

Nick double-circled the phrase Man proposes, God disposes. Below it he wrote, “If you found her, how would you bring her back? Chains?”

“Jesus, no!” Stu exclaimed. “But we can’t just let her wander around, Nick! She’s got some crazy idea she’s offended God. What if she feels like she has to go off into the frigging wilderness, like some Old Testament guy?”

Nick wrote, “I’m almost positive that’s just what she’s done.”

“Well, there you go!”

Glen put a hand on Stu’s arm. “Slow down a minute, East Texas. Let’s look at the implications of this.”

“To hell with the implications! I don’t see no implications in leaving an old woman to wander around day n night until she dies of exposure!”

“She is not just any old woman. She is Mother Abagail and around here she’s the Pope. If the Pope decides he has to walk to Jerusalem, do you argue with him if you’re a good Catholic?”

“Goddammit, it’s not the same thing and you know it!”

“Yes, it is the same thing. It is. At least, that’s how the people in the Free Zone are going to see it. Stu, are you prepared to say for sure that God didn’t tell her to go out into the bushes?”

“No-oo… but…”

Nick had been writing and now he showed the paper to Stu, who had to puzzle out some of the words. Nick’s handwriting was usually impeccable, but this was hurried, perhaps impatient.

“Stu, this changes nothing, except that it will probably hurt the Free Zone’s morale. Not even sure that will happen. People aren’t going to scatter just because she’s gone. It does mean we won’t have to clear our plans with her right now. Maybe that’s best.”

“I’m going crazy,” Stu said. “Sometimes we talk about her as an obstacle to get around, like she was a roadblock. Sometimes you talk about her like she was the Pope, and she couldn’t do anything wrong if she wanted to. And it just so happens that I like her. What do you want, Nicky? Someone stumbling over her body this fall in one of those box canyons west of town? You want us to leave her out there so she can make a… a holy meal for the crows?”

“Stu,” Glen said gently. “It was her decision to go.”

“Oh, god-damn, what a mess,” Stu said.

By noon, the news of Mother Abagail’s disappearance had swept the community. As Nick had predicted, the general feeling was more one of unhappy resignation than alarm. The sense of the community was that she must have gone off to “pray for guidance,” so she could help them pick the right path to follow at the mass meeting on the eighteenth.

“I don’t want to blaspheme by calling her God,” Glen said over a scratch lunch in the park, “but she is a sort of God-by-proxy. You can measure the strength of any society’s faith by seeing how much that faith weakens when its empiric object is removed.”

“Run that one by me again.”

“When Moses smashed the golden calf, the Israelites stopped worshipping it. When a flood inundated the temple of Baal, the Malachites decided Baal wasn’t such a hot god anyway. But Jesus has been out to lunch for two thousand years, and people not only still follow his teachings, they live and die believing he’ll come back eventually, and it will be business as usual when he does. That’s the way the Free Zone feels about Mother Abagail. These people are perfectly certain she is going to come back. Have you talked to them?”

“Yeah,” Stu said. “I can’t believe it. There’s an old woman wandering around out there and everyone says ho-hum, I wonder if she’ll bring back the Ten Commandments on stone tablets in time for the meeting.”

“Maybe she will,” Glen said somberly. “Anyway, not everyone is saying ho-hum. Ralph Brentner is practically tearing his hair out by the roots.”

“Good for Ralph.” He looked at Glen closely. “What about you, baldy? Where are you in all of this?”

“I wish you wouldn’t call me that. It’s not at all dignified. But I’ll tell you… it’s a little bit funny. Ole East Texas turns out to be a lot more immune from the Godspell she’s cast over this community than the agnostic old bear sociologist. I think she’ll be back. Somehow I just do. What does Frannie think?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen her at all this morning. For all I know she’s out there eating locusts and wild honey with Mother Abagail.” He stared at the Flatirons, rising high in the blue haze of early afternoon. “Jesus, Glen, I hope that old lady is all right.”