This Is What I Think.

Friday, December 09, 2011

That has got to be it.




I am living in a completely fabricated world that is part of a completely fabricated universe. That is why certain things happen. That is why I know things. I look around and I think just now that everything is fabricated. If I think hard enough, which now eludes my mind, I will be able to recognize the non-reality of what I am looking at.

The notion of a fabricated universe would also serve as explanation why no one is talking publicly about the important matters I am reporting on.

Also, that notion of a fabricated universe - fabricated for my mind - is the counterpoint to my notions about the time-traveler effect and my so-called counter-paradox effect. In a fabricated universe, that is how I would perceive why certain things are happening.