Sunday, March 04, 2012

Kevlar light speed




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:08 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 7, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I was wondering the other day what would have happened if that woman had been on my right side instead of the guy. They had me bracketed like that so that the one I passed closest to could lean in and strike me as I passed. I wonder what would have happened if the woman had caused me to hit her. I think the guy hitting me carried less weight than if I had run into the woman. They needed me to swing at the guy to have the same effect. And I wonder too about the luck of it all in that if that guy hadn't been shorter than me, I might actually have swung at him. The thing was he stuck me, then he approached me, then he got in my face asking me what my problem was. It was a lot like that time earlier when that other guy had rushed me and then started swinging at me. If that second guy had been as aggressive I certainly would have defended myself in response to his aggression, but the deciding factor probably in reducing my perception of a threat was that he was shorter than me. If they were indeed cops, part of probably a small corrupted element, they were trying to get me to swing at one of them so they could arrest me. If that woman had caused me to run into her, they probably would have arrested me right there on the spot.

I have also been thinking of those two bicycle accidents I had a few years ago. The fact that I still remember the exact date of those incidents must mean something. I have a good memory and that may be why I remember, but I don't think that is it. I think I remember those dates because something else happened. I've been wondering over the past couple days or so if someone caused me to have those wrecks. There was a car that came through the first wreck, December 23, 2001, and I remember thinking that I was glad that it hadn't run over me. I wonder if that car actually hit me and knocked me over. I actually don't think that happened. But I do think it is likely that someone put a substance on the road to make it slick enough to crash. It was icy that day and I thought it was black ice but I ran through a very icy section a few miles later, near Seward Park, and I didn't have any traction problems. I had actually bought these kevlar bicycles tires just for extra traction. Then there was something suspicious about this group of women. After I picked myself up, I was standing on the shoulder and a group of women walked by me. I told them to be careful and the response I got was that they had seen me crash. Then there was that crash on that bridge on February 1, 2002. Somebody could have sprayed a coating of oil on that bridge to cause me to crash. When you are being stalked and you have no resources for counter-stalking, you are completely susceptible to the stalkers. I started thinking more about these dates in the context of that local federal prosecutor that was assassinated a few months earlier.

[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 June 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:08 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 7, 2006

Microsoft is actually in danger of becoming formalized as a criminal company. That would be a bad thing as no one would benefit from that possibility. But that may be the only choice if they continue to let terrorists manage the company. They may actually already passed the point of no return in terms of becoming a criminal organization, but with each passing second, they certainly are not becoming less of a criminal organization.

[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 June 2006 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/21/07 4:54 AM
How I miss going out riding my Litespeed bicycle on that trail in Redmond. That 6-mile run I used to do along that trail; I miss that a lot.

[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2007 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2008 TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:32:03


Jonathan Scott: Is there a problem, Officer?

Washington State Trooper: License and registration, please. Nice bike.

Jonathan Scott: It's a 1951 FL Panhead. I did the restoration myself.

Washington State Trooper: Beautiful. Tank shift, foot clutch. You don't see those anymore. You are Jonathan Scott?

Jonathan Scott: Yes, sir. I just gave it new tires.










http://www.bop.gov/about/history/alcatraz.jsp


Federal Bureau of Prisons


A Brief History of Alcatraz


Alcatraz Closes

On March 21, 1963, USP Alcatraz closed after 29 years of operation.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litespeed


Wikipedia


Litespeed


Litespeed is a U.S. bicycle manufacturer founded by David Lynskey in Ooltewah, Tennessee, near Chattanooga. The company has its roots in a family-owned custom machine shop known as Southeast Machine that specialized in exotic metals. Its interest in bicycles began while one of the members of the founding family took up cycling while recovering from a running injury; this led eventually to manufacturing its first bicycle in 1986.

Litespeed makes titanium and carbon fiber-framed road racing bicycles










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda


Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/246838


The Andromeda Strain (2008) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


The omission was not deliberate, sir.
This is one of those programs
that was initiated years ago by a previous administration.
It's just one of a number of platforms
we have exploring the singularity.