Thursday, March 01, 2012

Watching now tonight for the first time the DVD




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:07 PM Monday, September 12, 2011


They know I know they know I know they only respond to me when I get something right about their criminal plans.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:27:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 1959 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The best thing about living at


is that I had that floor basically to myself for I don't know how long. I moved in on the first day the building opened and I remember later someone got on the elevator and was commenting about how it was the first time he had seen anyone else in the elevator. I sure do miss living like that. Of course, I had to endure some moron that apparently worked there walking into my apartment unannounced. I was walking through my living room one morning and he and another guy just unlocked my door and walked in. I asked him what he was doing. The guy behind him seemed to be laughing. Damn, I was pissed off. They came in another time too when they weren't supposed to


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2000 film "The Patriot" DVD video:

00:20:22


Benjamin Martin: What are you doing?



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Patriot.html


Patriot


What are you doing?
Turn around.
Not yet, Thomas.
When?
Seventeen.
That's two years. It's already been two.
-The war could be over by then. -God willing.
All right. Seventeen.
All right.
Put it back, please.
Father?
What happened at Fort Wilderness?
Put it away.
Six-pounders.
Lots of them.
How far away?
They're a long way off. They're most likely heading the other direction.
Put those in the house.
-They might come this way. -Must I tell you again?
Let's all stay close in to the house, all right?
We'll have to fight them off.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Die Hard (1988)


[Hans' radio turns on]

Hans Gruber: I thought I told all of you, I want radio silence until further-

John McClane: Ooooh, I'm very sorry Hans. I didn't get that message. Maybe you should've put it on the bulletin board. I figured since I've waxed Tony and Marco and his friend here, I figured you and Karl and Franco might be a little lonely, so I wanted to give you a call.

Karl: How does he know so much about th-

Hans Gruber: [silences Karl him with a gesture] That's very kind of you. I assume you are our mysterious party crasher. You are most troublesome, for a security guard.