Wednesday, August 07, 2019

5/17/1983 Ronald Reagan - The President's News Conference



They even got United States Marines out there cheering me on today. Whether they knew it or not.

Antithetical even to 1 post I worked on earlier this morning among 3 posts I have planned for today, but might be posted tomorrow.

Right where they should be. Saying the right words.

Looking ready to shut down any Bad Guys wandering into their trap.









DSCN7616.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/07/2019 Spokane



DSCN7618.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/07/2019 Spokane








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie2.html

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

(from internet transcript)

[Enterprise engineering]

KIRK: Well, Mister Scott, are your cadets capable of handling a minor training cruise?

SCOTT: Give the word, Admiral!

KIRK: Mister Scott, the word is given.

SCOTT: Aye sir.








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie2.html

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

(from internet transcript)

SAAVIK (on intercom): Bridge to Admiral Kirk. Admiral, sensors indicate a vessel in our area, closing fast.

KIRK: What do you make of her?

SAAVIK (on intercom): It's one of ours, Admiral. ...It's Reliant.

KIRK: Reliant!

[Enterprise bridge]

KIRK: Try the emergency channels. ...Picture, Mister Saavik.








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie2.html

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

(from internet transcript)

[Enterprise bridge]

Admiral KIRK: This is damned peculiar. ...Yellow Alert.








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie2.html

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

(from internet transcript)

[Reliant bridge]

JOACHIM: They're requesting communications, sir.

KHAN: Let them eat static!

JOACHIM: They're still running with shields down.

KHAN: Of course. We're one big happy fleet.








Raiders Of The Lost Ark (1981)

Belloq: It's a transmitter, a radio for speaking to God.

Indiana Jones: You want to talk to God? Let's go see Him together. I've got nothing better to do.



Raiders Of The Lost Ark (1981)

(from internet transcript)

Next time, Indiana Jones, it'll take more than children to save you.

Uncle Indy!

I thought I would find you there.

Better than the United States Marines, eh?








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)

(from internet transcript)

CIVILIAN AGENT: Sir, ...I'm sorry, but your voice is carrying. I don't think you want to be discussing this subject in public.

Dr. McCOY: I'll discuss what I like, and who the hell are you?

CIVILIAN AGENT: Could I offer you a ride home, Doctor McCoy?

McCOY: Where's the logic in offering me a ride home, you idiot! If I wanted a ride home, would I be trying to charter a space flight?

ALIEN: Aarrgh!

McCOY: How the hell do you know who I am?

CIVILIAN AGENT: Federation Security, sir.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 09:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 07 August 2019