Friday, August 30, 2019

I have seriously got to find a better way to stay informed about the world.



You people are morons, is what the tv news tells me everyday.

"Inspiring," says the fat chick, never planning to hit the treadmill, laboring only at the hours to plaster a thick layer of cosmetics to hide behind.

Aluminus. Because your life is pathetic and pointless and meaningless and those were the days you were a lot less ignorant about the real world and you hate the real world now because your life sucks. Your life was just as pathetic then too but you're too lame to understand that.

Being isolated is a lot more difficult that you slackers might think. I never wanted this. I had a lot of plans, before 878 Days.

Now I can't see a way out.

Why the hell they have interest in my posts I'll never know. They're voyeurs, at best, as far as I'm concerned. They will never make a positive contribution.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 05:35 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 30 August 2019