Saturday, August 24, 2019

Red Dragon



So one of my prevailing theories of late is something I'm calling the Travelers theory.

I've watched only the first four episode of that Netflix video series The Travelers.

I doubt I'll watch more of it if I ever do subscribe again to Netflix.

My theory goes: people in the future, as in the plot of those first episodes I've seen, are reading my posts and they are altering the reality of the present time.

Years before I had ever heard of the Travelers video series I had created my so-called 'time-traveler effect' theory.

The theory was that *I* time-travel in my future into the past and I took my notes and blog archive file with me.

In my brief description of my theory, I describe how there are 'time-traveler effect variables'.

What that meant to me is the information I transferred to people in the time of the past is subject to interpretation. The observations I made were subject to variables. The people in the past could make themselves the source of those observations I made and then time-traveled to the past.

That would be the reason I began to recognize familiar elements.








The Jakarta Pandemic: A Modern Thriller (Alex Fletcher Book 1)

Steven Konkoly

Book 1 ends

CONTINUE READING RED DRAGON, the prologue to THE PERSEID COLLAPSE (ALEX FLETCHER BOOK 2)

Several years after The Jakarta Pandemic...

Chapter 1

EVENT -04:56 Hours

Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region

People's Republic of China

Liang Zhen approached the shiny steel door and swiped his keycard, activating the biometric scanner. He pressed a shaky hand to the glass panel and waited for the system to verify his identity. He started to look over his shoulder, but stopped.








Wayward Pines

The Truth

(from internet transcript)

We refer to them as Abbies.

Abbies?

Short for Aberrations.










The Jakarta Pandemic: A Modern Thriller (Alex Fletcher Book 1)

Steven Konkoly

Book 1 ends

CONTINUE READING RED DRAGON, the prologue to THE PERSEID COLLAPSE (ALEX FLETCHER BOOK 2)

but stopped. They would read it on his face. The station's endgame rapidly approached, and he had no intention of going down with his ship.

The pneumatic door opened, and he stepped into a new atmosphere - filtered of rank coffee breath and body odor. His sanctuary. The door hissed shut, and he doubled over, bracing his hands on his knees.

Breathe deeply. Get control.

He straightened up and cinched his tie. Loyalty be damned! His destiny did not include dying 450 feet underground, and he strongly suspected that Station Three would not survive the morning.

Station Three had served a single purpose since he arrived two years earlier: to prevent the world's discovery of "ME8192019." Working in shifts, the men and women of his station held a constant vigil over the vast digital fraud and network manipulation required for Operation Red Dragon to succeed.

Now that the operation had entered the terminal phase, his station remained the only loose end, and he wasn't naive enough to exclude the likelihood that Beijing would "close the loop" on Red Dragon.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 05:32 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 24 August 2019