Wednesday, August 07, 2019

The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit



Sheesh.

Some blog posts by me just won't finish. One thing leads to another.

Wasted on you dullard dim-wits.

Fascinating to me.

Because of how I keep asking myself there must be something better.

There is a 6-year gap between my allegations of 12/20/1994 and its supporting corroboration with event I vividly *remember* from 3/1/2004.

That's a detail that just cannot be coincidence.

So I keep thinking that there is nothing possibly good that I can find from my past, nothing that *helps* me with stuff I want help with. But then I remember 3/1/2004. It was just sitting there ALL THOSE YEARS.

Such credible details. I just have to find more such as that. There must be more for me to find.

Impossible for me to stop posting here on this blog my discoveries. I stopped once for a while and I was climbing the walls.

The discoveries I expect to make can't be substituted with money.





https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/taglines

IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Taglines

The only winning move is not to play.








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

Bonus Army

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aftermath

Joe Angelo, a decorated hero from the war who had saved Patton's life during the Meuse-Argonne offensive on September 26, 1918, approached him the day after to sway him. Patton, however, dismissed him quickly. This episode was said to represent the proverbial essence of the Bonus Army, each man the face of each side: Angelo the dejected loyal soldier; Patton the unmoved government official unconcerned with past loyalties.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 07 August 2019