Thursday, August 29, 2019

Shortcut


Still happening.

This seems funny.

Over an hour earlier I was having a line of imaginative thoughts that matches exactly some of the dialog and a plot element of this episode, that I watched for first time ever after I got back to my apartment, having that line of thought while walking outside.

The line of thought started yesterday actually, one of the many things churning around my mind during the hours on my bicycle.

The woman involved, whom I've never met in person, never had any direct communications with, unnamed here, but let's call her Nancy Hedford, Federation Commissioner.

At some point in future, I would have the opportunity to make a choice. The decision had nothing to do me personally and would never have anything to do with me personally.

I really don't want to go into more detail. And that was the same as in that extended line of thought. At one point, during a lengthy discussion, I drew a diagram. I contemplated whether a person, myself or another person, would ever willingly choose to step through a device that teleports a person to a distant location. It's a great concept for science-fiction. To be faced with the possibility of the existence of such technology in the real world could be cause for concern.

She knew I didn't have a telephone. I went to Best Buy to purchase while she continued on with certain activities established in that series of imaginative thoughts.








08/29/2019

MeTV television channel broadcast Spokane

ON NOW

9:00am Perry Mason

THE CASE OF THE MYTHICAL MONKEYS - Author Mauvis Meade sends her secretary, Gladys Doyle, out to a mountain cabin to pick up a package. Gladys gets lost and her car gets stuck in the mud. She then walks to a cabin looking for help and encounters a mysterious man who appears to know her.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 29 August 2019