Saturday, August 31, 2019

The Lost Room





the-lost-room_season1-ep1_00h00m00s.jpg








From: The Vermont Inn-Apartments

Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:50 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: inexpensive furnished studio apartments by the Space Needle

The Vermont Inn-Apartments

2721 Fourth Avenue Seattle, WA 98121

November 13, 2006

Dear Kerry,

We have some apartments we rent on a six month minimum lease. They are our least expensive apartments, and are all furnished studio apartments. Our building is approximately twelve years old, and is located in downtown Seattle, about a block and a half from the Space Needle. Our apartments are all top notch as far as being very new, clean, safe and secure. They are all efficiencies (fairly small). They are all for single occupancy (guests are, of course, welcome, but no roommates).

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 november 2006 excerpt ends]








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-lost-room/the-key-and-the-clock-930719/

tv.com

The Lost Room Season 1 Episode 1

The Key and the Clock

Aired Weekdays 8:00 PM Dec 11, 2006 on Syfy

Detective Joe Miller finds himself on a case involving two men that are found burned to death in a pawn shop, apparently involving a mysterious key and a deal gone bad. After receiving the key, Joe discovers that it is just one of nearly one hundred objects with supernatural powers and a link to a hidden motel room.

AIRED: 12/11/06









the-lost-room_season1-ep1_00h30m50s.jpg



the-lost-room_season1-ep1_00h30m57s.jpg



the-lost-room_season1-ep1_00h30m54s.jpg








Kerry Burgess, Nov 20, 2017 8:42pm

My Seattle Marathon race number, for the event I successfully completed on 30 November 2003, was the same as the room number they assigned to me at The Vermont Inn-Apartments in December 2006.

I didn't record the precise calendar date I moved in there. I know I was still living in that homeless shelter for veterans in Shoreline Washington State on Christmas Day 2006 but I was in the Vermont Inn-Apartments on New Years Eve 2006 because I remember sitting there on the roof-top deck and watching the fireworks from the Space Needle from about a block away.

The Space Needle was also the starting point and finishing point of the Seattle Marathon in 2003.

That Seattle Marathon race date was the same date listed for the premiere of the television movie "The Reagans" starring James Brolin in his portrayal of Ronald Reagan.

I was still a full-time employee of Microsoft Corporation at the time.

Only today did I notice that my bib number was the same. I found it online at the official site and then compared with email records I still have that contain my address at The Vermont.

[ excerpt ends Kerry Burgess, Nov 20, 2017 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 31 August 2019