Friday, August 30, 2019

Immortality



The *LAST THING* a person would want to be known for: having the power of immortality.

Corporations are anti-American.

Corporations do not believe in the rights of the human individual.

Except for the rights of the wealthy to stuff their pockets full of the loot they made by exploiting their human cattle.

And the power of immortality would be a tremendous source of loot for a corporation, ESPECIALLY the pharmaceuticals.

Before I cancelled my cable tv subscription, and its overpriced, mediocre content, I would routinely have tuned in the CNN channel. One of their more annoying television commercial advertisements was some drug company espousing the benefits of jellyfish and improved brain capability. My guess it was just a placebo. As any Jesus Christ bible-thumper will attest, there is a great power - and tremendous loot - in the power of delusional thinking.

A person thought to have power of immortality is walking around blithely unaware of the predators lurking in the shadows conspiring to make him a medical cadaver for dissection study.

This notion also reinforces my earlier comments over how "tidy" this all seems to be, how tidy is that past experience in my mind from the year 2005 - a time when my life seems to have stopped - from then and through this time now - with the United States Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle. EVERYTHING that I have published online points back to that single experience. That's WHEN it all started. My specific thoughts these minutes now is about how they often jabbed me with needles, extensively x-ray'd me.

What ever ancient technology gives him that power *must* provide assistance in the form of some other power. Among a selection of possibilities, including depopulation, my choice would be: unpredictability. The capability beyond invisibility. To be undetectable even by foreign molecules. Not even your Jesus Christ can hear tinkling the Undetectable Man.








amazon prime

prime video

Chimera Strain

1h 20min

2019

A brilliant but disturbed scientist freezes his children alive, while he races to cure their deadly genetic disease by decoding the DNA of the immortal Turritopsis jellyfish.








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii

Turritopsis dohrnii

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turritopsis dohrnii, the immortal jellyfish, is a species of small, biologically immortal jellyfish found in the Mediterranean Sea and in the waters of Japan.

Theoretically, this process can go on indefinitely, effectively rendering the jellyfish biologically immortal, although in practice individuals can still die. In nature, most Turritopsis are likely to succumb to predation or disease in the medusa stage, without reverting to the polyp form.

The capability of biological immortality with no maximum lifespan makes T. dohrnii an important target of basic biological, aging and pharmaceutical research.








From 3/18/2013 ( referenced below here in text by me ) To 7/7/2016 is 1207 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/21/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Way to Eden" ) is 1207 days



From 10/9/1992 ( premiere US film "1492: Conquest of Paradise" ) To 7/7/2016 is 8672 days

8672 = 4336 + 4336

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/16/1977 ( premiere US TV series "Logan's Run" ) is 4336 days



From 2/23/1944 ( premiere US film "The Purple Heart" ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 18510 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/7/2016 is 18510 days



From 2/23/1944 ( Leo Hendrik Baekeland dead ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 18510 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/7/2016 is 18510 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 7/7/2016 is 6548 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/7/1983 ( premiere US film "Never Say Never Again" ) is 6548 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 7/7/2016 is 17772 days

17772 = 8886 + 8886

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/2/1990 ( as Kerry Burgess my the official United States Navy documents includes: departing overseas from USS Wainwright CG 28 anchored in Monaco I returned to the continental United States and to Charleston South Carolina Naval Base for processing and honorable discharge from active duty United States Navy ) is 8886 days


https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/11250003.2016.1203034

Taylor & Francis Online

Italian Journal of Zoology

Volume 83, 2016 - Issue 3

Life cycle, morphology and medusa ontogenesis of Turritopsis dohrnii (Cnidaria: Hydrozoa)

L. Martell, S. Piraino, C. Gravili & F. Boero

Pages 390-399 Received 07 Oct 2015, Accepted 14 Jun 2016, Published online: 07 Jul 2016

Abstract

In spite of considerable research effort on the “immortal jellyfish” Turritopsis dohrnii (Weismann, 1883), a comprehensive account including the ontogenetic stages throughout its normal life cycle is still missing. Here, we report the development of the medusa morph, with description of four consecutive stages distinguished by the morphology of the umbrellar apex and the number of marginal tentacles. Medusae reared at two different temperatures (14 and 25°C) showed identical morphological features, but with shorter developmental time at higher temperature. Additional information on the morphology of the polyp stage is also provided. The implications for an easy morphological identification of T. dohrnii medusae from other congeneric species are discussed.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/behind-enemy-lines-of-insurrection.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:54 PM

Monday, March 18, 2013

Behind enemy lines of insurrection against the USA.

Three days after making the mistake of going to breakfast at McDonald's here nearby I still feel the effects of their attack against me.

A few weeks ago I documented to my friend in Texarkana how that severe racketeering production the NBC television series “Revolution” is Nazi propaganda from television's Will Smith The Fresh Butthole and his al Qaida homosexual pals violently against the United States.

I wrote a short while ago about how insurrection forces have targeted me here in King County Washington, because King County Washington State, and Washington State as a whole are 100% controlled by al Qaida violently against the United States, and they follow me around to get the food workers, who are probably ex-convicts or drug addicts or both, to rage at me.

So anyway, I had a stomach ache all day afterwards and the next day and the stomach ache has lessened slightly but I still feel as though that must have poured Drano over the food that I ordered from McDonald's on Saturday morning.

I knew the way they were going on that something had riled them up and I suspected they were raging at me.

I suspect what I feel is similar to how someone feels who has been poisoned by cyanide.








http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/resurrection-2816088/

tv.com

NCIS: Los Angeles Season 4 Episode 21

Resurrection

The missing body of a cartel boss sends Kensi and Deeks to Mexico while the rest of the NCIS team looks for a potential leak within the DEA's special task force.

AIRED: 4/23/13





NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Episode 421

[ Opening scene ]

[ Tijuana, Mexico. Lunch break in the morgue: 2 employees are drinking, one of them (man2) is also reading and eating- they speak Spanish ]

MAN1: Hey!

MAN2: What’s up?

MAN1: what kind of burrito is that?

MAN2: Beef. It’s tasty.

MAN1: I ask because from here it looks like a piece came…from that guy over there!

[Man1 laughs; his partner stares at his burrito…]

MAN2: I’m eating!

MAN1: You work in the morgue. Man up, buddy!

MAN2: you’re a jerk!

[Man1 laughs; the phone rings]

MAN1: Morgue.

[He stands up]

MAN1: Si Signor. Right away.

MAN2: What happened? Lunch over? What is it?

[But Man1 hurries to clean the room]

MAN2: Is it lunch?

MAN1: They’re bringing in a body.

MAN2: But when? How soon?

[Right now: Mexican soldiers are bringing it in; they hand papers]

MAN1: It’s OK, we got it from here.

[ The soldiers leave the morgue; guys stare at the name on the papers, amazed. Next second, they look highly surprised: tapping is coming from one of the refrigerated containers…Man2 opens it, pulls out the body drawer and can’t believe his eyes –








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:05 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell' Trammel law firm, Texarkana, Arkansas

Subject: Spokane

A few days ago, back on the morning of the 16th, was when I think I was poisoned again. The effect was unmistakable. The symptoms began immediately after I ate breakfast at that McDonalds place nearby. I had not gone there for quite a while before that morning. That is the same McDonalds that I referenced in an email to you about that NBC television series "Revolution." That is the place across from the cemetery where Jimmi Hendrix is buried here in Renton Highlands in Washington State. I noted in the email to you about how that street is named Monroe.

The symptoms lingered for about three days and wasn't bad enough for me to need to go to the hospital so there's really not much point even writing this to you now.

The reason however I wanted to transmit across the wire this information, which I don’t want to publish in my public blog, is because of what I watched last night on CBS television in the "NCIS: Los Angeles" television series. They were talking about "being made" and there was a lot of illegal immigrants that got shot dead and I am wondering if I stumbled into something again here back on the 16th and that is why they poisoned me.

The height of paranoia is to get all worked up about Spanish-speaking immigrants jabbering away behind the fast-food counter and so I was trying to not pay much attention to them during the 6 AM hour of Saturday the 16th. Something seemed to have them riled up and more than once I wondered if that was because I suddenly showed up there in the darkness of that morning. Other non-verbal signals among customers already in there made me wonder too. I would have ignored it all if I had not felt distressed immediately afterwards walking back to my apartment. The symptoms lasted longer than simple indigestion would have and my suspicions were that I ingested some kind of chemical element they contaminated my food with.

I mentioned it in my blog on Monday, I didn’t record the location of that McDonalds, and I have the sense those racketeers with "NCIS" television had picked up on that.

Your first question might be "why?" and the answer comes back again simply as always about how I have something they want.

Well, after that incident with McDonalds I decided I am going to try to pack up and leave here with my current lease expires. I have lived here in this apartment for four years and I am going to try to make a break from here to Spokane Washington again. I have been thinking for a long time about moving back to Spokane but my options are limited because I cannot afford a car. That fact limits me to finding a place to live that is within walking distance from a grocery store. For a long time I looked on the internet maps at apartments that matched my needs but couldn't find anything suitable. Then suddenly a few days ago I found a major grocery store that I had forgotten about. I was staying near it back in 2004 and yet all this time I had not thought about it. I have counted at least six apartment buildings near it that seem suitable for me.

I moved out to Spokane Valley back in 2004 when I quit Microsoft. Nothing changed then and I expect nothing to change now. I anticipate fully that the situation will be just as bad there again as here now.








NESS: You boys hungry? Kitchen makes a mean mac and cheese.

[Sam laughs]

SAM: We're good, thanks.

NESS: Sean. Give me two orders of mac and cheese for my sailor friends here.

[Sam laughs again]





NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Episode 421

NESS: Dance with the devil, you're gonna smell like brimstone. Javier was a cartel groupie-- his songs make kids want to grow up with gold-plated A.K.'s.

SAM: Pedro Moreno was part of Barbosa's entourage, too. They were about to go to war. Any reason you could think of that Moreno would want Javier to join Barbosa in the afterlife?

[Sean gives them “mac and cheese”]

CALLEN: You first, Sam.

SAM: You're crazy. There's no way I'm putting this garbage in my body.

NESS: Come on, eat up while I think.

CALLEN: I'm actually allergic to dairy.

SAM: Oh, since when?

CALLEN: Since... that thing.

SAM: What thing?

[Ness chuckles]

CALLEN: That thing. Allergic.

SAM: I have to pass. I'm gluten-free.

NESS: What the hell's gluten?

CALLEN: I'm pretty sure there's nothing gluten in there.

NESS: To answer your question, Barbosa was a megalomaniac. Which means the only reason Moreno would even go after Javier would be to...

[He stops talking – looks like about to be sick]

CALLEN: Ness?

SAM: Ness.

[Ness tries to speak, gasps, wants to stand up but fall down from his chair]

SAM: Agent Ness.

CALLEN: Get a medic.

[Ness is gasping – he faints]

SAM: Agent Ness! I don't think this is a heart attack, G.

CALLEN: Secure every exit--no one leaves this building.

MAN: Yes, sir.

[Sam checks the pulse]

SAM: He's dead…








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/harrier.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:30 AM

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Harrier

STARGATE WIKI

SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2"

FORD
It looks like you've got the hang of it.

SHEPPARD
I tell you what, Lieutenant. I know a lot of fighter pilots who'd kill to fly this thing. It's like it reads your mind.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2013 excerpt ends]








Rainbow Six (1998) - Tom Clancy

(from internet transcript)

CHAPTER 4

"Yes, he's done well, twisting science the way he has."

"You don't approve?"

"Restructuring DNA in plants and animals-no. Nature has evolved without our assistance for two billion years at least. I doubt that it needs help from us."

" `There are some things man is not meant to know'?" the senator asked with a chuckle. His professional background was in contracting, in gouging holes in the ground and erecting something that nature didn't want there, though his sensitivity on environmental issues, Dr. Brightling thought, had itself evolved from his love of Washington and his desire to remain here in a position of power. It was called Potomac Fever, a disease easily caught and less easily cured.

"The problem, Senator Hawking, is that nature is both complex and subtle. When we change things, we cannot easily predict the ramifications of the changes. It's called the Law of Unintended Consequences, something with which the Congress is familiar, isn't it?"

"You mean-"

"I mean that the reason we have a federal law about environmental impact statements is that it's far easier to mess things up than it is to get them right. In the case of recombinant DNA, we can more easily change the genetic code than we can evaluate the effects those changes will cause a century from now. That sort of power is one that should be used with the greatest possible care. Not everyone seems to grasp that simple fact."

Which point was difficult to argue with, the senator had to concede gracefully. Brightling would be making that case before his committee in another week. Had that been the thing that had broken up the marriage of John and Carol Brightling? How very sad. With that observation, the senator made his excuses and headed off to join his wife.

"There's nothing new in that point of view." John Brightling's doctorate in molecular biology came from the University of Virginia, along with his M.D. "It started with a guy named Ned Ludd a few centuries ago. He was afraid that the Industrial Revolution would put an end to the cottage-industry economy in England. And he was right. That economic model was wrecked. But what replaced it was better for the consumer, and that's why we call it progress!" Not surprisingly, John Brightling, a billionaire heading for number two, was holding court before a small crowd of admirers.

"But the complexity-" One of the audience started to object.

"Happens every day-every second, in fact. And so do the things we're trying to conquer. Cancer, for example. No, madam, are you willing to put an end to our work if it means no cure for breast cancer? That disease strikes five percent of the human population worldwide. Cancer is a genetic disease. The key to curing it is in the human genome. And my company is going to find that key! Aging is the same thing. Salk's team at La Jolla found the kill-me gene more than fifteen years ago. If we can find a way to turn it off, then human immortality can be real. Madam - does the idea of living forever in a body of twenty-five years' maturity appeal to you?"

"But what about overcrowding?" The congresswoman's objection was somewhat quieter than her first. It was too vast a thought, too surprisingly posed, to allow an immediate objection.

"One thing at a time. The invention of DDT killed off huge quantities of disease-bearing insects, and that increased populations all over the world, didn't it? Okay, we are a little more crowded now, but who wants to bring the anopheles mosquito back? Is malaria a reasonable method of population control? Nobody here wants to bring war back, right? We used to use that, too, to control populations. We got over it, didn't we? Hell, controlling populations is no big deal. It's called birth control, and the advanced countries have already learned how to do it, and the backward countries can, too, if they have a good reason for doing so. It might take a generation or so," John Brightling mused, "but is there anyone here who would not want to be twenty-five again-with all the things we've learned along the way, of course. It damned well appeals to me!" he went on with a warm smile. With sky-high salaries and promises of stock options, his company had assembled an incredible team of talent to look at that particular gene. The profits that would accrue from its control could hardly be estimated, and the U.S. patent was good for seventeen years! Human immortality, the new Holy Grail for the medical community-and for the first time it was something for serious investigation, not a topic of pulp science-fiction stories.

"You think you can do it?" another congresswoman this one from San Francisco-asked. Women of all sorts found themselves drawn to this man. Money, power, good looks, and good manners made it inevitable.

John Brightling smiled broadly. "Ask me in five years. We know the gene. We need to learn how to turn it off. There's a whole lot of basic science in there we have to uncover, and along the way we hope to discover a lot of very useful things. It's like setting off with Magellan. We aren't sure what we're going to find, but we know it'll all be interesting." No one pointed out that Magellan hadn't made it home from that particular trip.

"And profitable?" a new senator from Wyoming asked.

"That's how our society works, isn't it? We pay people for doing useful work. Is this area useful enough?"

"If you bring it off, I suppose it is." This senator was himself a physician, a family practitioner who knew the basics but was well over his head on the deep-scientific side. The concept, the objective of Horizon Corporation, was well beyond breathtaking, but he would not bet against them. They'd done too well developing cancer drugs and synthetic antibiotics, and were the leading private company in the Human Genome Project, a global effort to decode the basics of human life. Himself a genius, John Brightling had found it easy to attract others like himself to his company. He had more charisma than a hundred politicians, and unlike the latter, the senator had to admit to himself, he really had something to back up the showmanship. It had once been called "the right stuff" for pilots. With his movie-star looks, ready smile, superb listening ability, and dazzlingly analytical mind, Dr. John Brightling had the knack. He could make anyone near him feel interesting - and the bastard could *teach*, could apply his lessons to everyone nearby. Simple ones for the unschooled and highly sophisticated ones for the specialists in his field, at the top of which he reigned supreme.








Rainbow Six (1998) - Tom Clancy

(from internet transcript)

CHAPTER 4

Immortality. Damn, all the pronghorns he might take, the doctor from Cody thought on








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086006/releaseinfo

IMDb

Never Say Never Again (1983)

Release Info

USA 6 October 1983 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)
USA 7 October 1983

Full Cast & Crew

Sean Connery ... James Bond








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086006/quotes

IMDb

Never Say Never Again (1983)

Quotes

[Last lines]

Small-Fawcett: I'm sorry Mr. Bond. I obviously caught you in a bad moment.

James Bond: M sent you!

Small-Fawcett: Only to plead for your return, Sir. M says that without you in the service, he fears for the security of the civilized world.

James Bond: Never again.

Domino Petachi: Never?








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103594/quotes

IMDb

1492: Conquest of Paradise (1992)

Quotes

[first lines]

Young Fernando Columbus: Of all the words my father wrote - and there were many - I remember these the most: "Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others are condemned to persue that light in spite of others."



- posted by Kerry Burgess 03:28 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 30 August 2019