Monday, August 19, 2019

And Let The Word Go Forth: F.U., NASA



And then I proclaimed: The Hell With You, NASA. And the hell with anything Paul Allen.

You will NEVER! have my support.

I shall consider all activities of USA NASA as the corrupt activities of the USA NASA racket.








From 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) To 8/19/2019 is 11763 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/16/1998 ( premiere US film "Montana" ) is 11763 days



From 11/22/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 8/19/2019 is 8305 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/1988 ( premiere US film "Cocktail" ) is 8305 days



From 11/24/1968 ( ) To 8/19/2019 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 8/19/2019 is 9061 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/24/1990 ( premiere US film "Men at Work" ) is 9061 days



From 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) To 8/19/2019 is 5182 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/10/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "In Search of..."::"Vincent Van Gogh" ) is 5182 days



From 6/1/2005 ( referenced below here in text by me ) To 8/19/2019 is 5192 days

5192 = 2596 + 2596

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/11/1972 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 2596 days



From 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/19/2019 is 9436 days

9436 = 4718 + 4718

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1978 ( Stephen King "The Stand" ) is 4718 days


https://www.yahoo.com/news/plans-detailed-first-u-mission-182608411.html

Yahoo! News

Plans detailed for first U.S. mission to land on moon since Apollo

Reuters August 19, 2019

By Eric M. Johnson

SEATTLE (Reuters) - The first American spacecraft expected to land on the moon in nearly 50 years will be an unmanned robotic lander built by closely held Astrobotic Technology Inc and launched in two years by United Launch Alliance's Vulcan rocket, the companies told Reuters on Monday.

Astrobotic was one of nine companies chosen in November to compete for $2.6 billion to develop small space vehicles and other technology for 20 missions to explore the lunar surface over the next decade.

Pittsburgh-based Astrobotic picked Vulcan, being developed by a joint venture of Boeing Co and Lockheed Martin Corp, to launch its Peregrine lander from Florida's Cape Canaveral in summer 2021. That launch will be Vulcan's first, and a major test for a rocket that will become the backbone of ULA's defense against rival boosters from billionaire Elon Musk's SpaceX and other companies.

Barring schedule slips, Astrobotic said Peregrine would be the first American spacecraft to land on the moon since Apollo astronauts touched down in 1972.

The mission will ferry technology and experiments to the moon under a NASA program that will lay the groundwork for astronaut trips by 2024 under the optimistic schedule laid out by the Trump administration.

"Our first flight on Vulcan is also the first big step in going back to the moon," United Launch Alliance Chief Executive Tory Bruno told Reuters ahead of the announcement.

Astrobotic said in May that NASA awarded it $79.5 million for the first mission, which will carry up to 28 payloads from eight different countries, including the United States and Mexico.

While the dollar value of the launch contract was not disclosed, it marks a high-profile victory for ULA's flagship heavy-lift rocket, which Astrobotic said it chose over a rival bid from SpaceX.

While SpaceX has already slashed the cost of launches with its reusable rocket technology, Amazon.com Inc founder Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin, whose BE-4 engines power the Vulcan, is also working on a heavy-lift booster.

MANY MOONSHOTS

NASA is pushing to outsource the design, development and operations for some space activities to private companies under a strategy championed by Trump-appointed administrator Jim Bridenstine. He wants NASA to be one customer of many in the low-Earth and lunar marketplaces to pave the way for deeper space exploration.

For ULA, the launch serves as the first of two certification flights for the U.S. Air Force. Vulcan will replace ULA's legacy Delta and Atlas rocket families, synonymous with space missions for the U.S. military for decades.

ULA and Astrobotic acknowledge production problems or other factors could delay the launch schedule.

Other countries are also focused on the moon. A Chinese space probe successfully touched down on the far side of the moon in January, though Israel's unmanned robotic lander Beresheet crashed on its final descent in April. India's Chandrayaan-2 rover, launched in July, was on its way to the moon's south pole, unexplored by any other nation.

"Everything that humans will do on the moon's surface will be enhanced by robotic surface assets," Astrobotic Chief Executive John Thornton told Reuters ahead of the announcement planned for Monday.

The Astrobotic deal marked the second time in a week that ULA beat SpaceX on a high-profile contract. On Wednesday, Sierra Nevada Corp picked Vulcan to launch its Dream Chaser space plane on cargo missions to the International Space Station, which will be the second Vulcan launch.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-rats-are-his-stu.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:31 AM

Saturday, March 07, 2015

The rats are his, Stu.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119699/releaseinfo

IMDb

Montana (1998)

Release Info

USA 16 January 1998 (Sundance Film Festival) (premiere)








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Beamer

Todd Beamer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Todd Morgan Beamer (November 24, 1968 – September 11, 2001)

After this, Jefferson heard muffled voices and Beamer clearly answering, "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."









stargate-1994_00h08m17s.jpg



stargate-1994_00h08m18s.jpg








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100135/quotes

IMDb

Men at Work (1990)

Quotes

Louis: Aww, lookie here. Looks like somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy!









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_van_Gogh









2016September17_Chloe55_DSC00738.jpg Kerry Burgess








excert from my online journal as Kerry Burgess, Feb 06, 2018 9:19pm

Recently I documented how that decision, made by me personally, factored in conclusively to the date 6/1/2005, when I formally became the official card carying Homeless Person #66170-00.





excert from my online journal as Kerry Burgess, Feb 09, 2018 4:25pm

Must be in that extensive journal I lost control of on 6/1/2005.

I remember I had a journal I maintained on my personal computer connected to the internet. I had another journal on my other personal computer that I never connected to any network. Back then, wireless cards weren't ubiquitous and they also had hard-wired on/off switches, presumably, but never known to me personally for certain, incapable of software override.

I would have sworn I wrote in my journals about that kittens when we lived on that US Marine Corps base in Oklahoma. That was around the time we had also lived in Santa Ana California and I was in the second grade. I wrote somewhere about those kittens. I carried off a few of them and stuffed them into a drainage pipe on the curb. Then I blocked the entrance with rocks. Apparently, Thedia's newest husband, James Nevells, the marine, was able to easily free them, being alerted to their presence by their cries, but he did chastise me mildly for that latest feat.








Gallipoli (1981) Movie Script

Why are you boys going to Perth?

I'm going to join the Light Horse.

Good. You, too, Frank?

No, business interests to attend to.

Australian Outback Homesteader: While the Germans are crucifying kittens on church doors in Belgium.








excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 11/16/2006 5:17 PM
Maybe I had a highly advanced level of spatial awareness but it was diminished significantly after a head injury. I still have those capabilities, but not at the same level. And all my memories of my real identity are stored away in my brain, but they are in an incompatible format of whatever mental function it is that processes memories. All the memories I can remember now are what they taught me after I lost my memories of my real identity. I am probably the same person I was as Thomas Ray, I just forgot where is the storage unit with my uniform.



excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/22/2006 5:11 PM
He said, or someone else said, something about me being “a little off.” I wondered if he meant that I was wrong about some of these details. Then I wondered if he meant I was a little crazy, but I think I started thinking that last one after I woke up. I think after he or someone said that, it made me start thinking about the uniform I was wearing. I found myself thinking after I awoke that it seemed to be a Marine Corps officers dress uniform. I seemed to be wearing the dark blue Marine uniform with white pants. But I am confused about one detail as it seemed I looked to my left shoulder and saw Navy shoulder boards with Captain stripes.



excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: Aug 02, 2017 2:30pm
I have struggled over the past decade and longer to understand my own delusions about the past. I don't care about being an astronaut. I don't understand why I have those thoughts. But I have had those thoughts - waking and sleeping - and they tell me that in the 1990s, among my many other secret duties, I was a very successful United States NASA astronaut. Those thoughts tell me also I, as a commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps, was a leader of the very secretive United States Army unit known as Delta Force. So that was the reason for the secrecy.



From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:08 PM, excerpt

Any person afraid of the United States Marshals Service or any person afraid of a brigadier general of the United States Marine Corps would certainly be afraid to read that in a letter from me



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:08 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 19 August 2019