Friday, August 02, 2019

Cottle: Hey. Will you stop going crazy in there?




For me, time has been standing *still* since August 2005 and earlier. A point that I wrote before the work I made to develop the content of this note, referenced below here, reinforces that fact: time standing still.

I continue to shake my head and the time that has passed and wasted away for *me* since then.

I still don't have any idea *why* I have such compelling need to document anything here to the public in my blog.

As I sit here BAFFLED for yet another day at this stupid desk I try, as often, to look at this anew, try to imagine how some other person who never knew me, never heard of me, would think about the information I post.

Mainly, I do that trying to think of new and intelligent questions to ask myself, trying to understand how possibly this could have happened to me.

But that's depressing more often than not because I have a fairly good guess how people look at this information.

For many hours of the day during my waking hours I have on television the local CBS news tv station broadcast and I read a lot of the national news on the internet. Lately, one name they've mentioned a lot is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. So I try to imagine what she might think about the baffling situation I seem to have woke up and found myself in.

What's pointless about that, and I think representative of much of the population, is that she would be completely unable to *relate* to me on a personal level.

The main reason is that, if I have the math right, she was in, what, the 8th grade when they had me doped up on doctor drugs in the VA hospital in 2005.

That's when time seems to have stopped for me and I am still here, stuck.

Somebody such as AOC could never even possibly begin to comprehend. I don't know her personally and I never will. I don't know anything about her. I began to think of this line of thought with the kids who were children in the 1990s and they were duped into believing that I am their uncle. As I've written before, I'm not even sure if my memories of the 1990s are accurate. What I suspect I have are memories of Thomas Reagan describing to me *his* personal experiences in the 1990s. In reality, I was doing the fantastic stuff with space shuttle flights he did in the 1990s - all secretly - and *he* was living the life of Regular Kerry Burgess in the 1990s. Somehow, at some point later, by describing details to me, he *caused* me to think those were my personal activities in the 1990s. For what reason? Just to expose incompetence at the VA hospital? Perhaps. Perhaps to demonstrate how difficult keeping secrets can be, especially when medical doctor drugs become involved.

But as for AOC, people her age hardly understand their own lives. She will never understand anything about real adult problems that started for another person when she was an 8th grader.

United States Americans just are not that introspective. Their introspection is limited to only anything that selfishly involves them personally.

The national news is chock-full of stories for you weepy-eyed boo-hoo'ers, mainly about dogs because you see yourself as mistreated and persecuted in your wimpy-ness, but also about people who are more pathetic than you. That's why the stories get attention: because it's about people more pathetic than you and you are *very* pathetic. That's when you'll hear outrage. Because they see themselves.

The people in the NASA Astronauts club might take personal notice of my story *if* they believed I was really once an astronaut officially with NASA. But they don't *have* to believe it, therefore have no moral reason to speak out, because they don't foresee being blamed later by their peers.

But United States Americans such as AOC, people of her age, they're *never* going to relate to me. They're not going to even try.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Quotes

Stewardess: Thank you. You are cleared through Voiceprint Identification.









twitter_nasa_08-02-2019_1.jpg








https://twitter.com/NASA/status/1157320009087102977

Twitter

NASA

Verified account

@NASA

8:59 AM - 2 Aug 2019

Strap in. We're going on a tour of the Milky Way

If we were to leave Earth at the speed of light, it would take us over an hour to reach Saturn. To Pluto? About 4.5 hours. The Lagoon Nebula? 4,000 years. Let's see where else we can go: https://go.nasa.gov/2MwCoCW








From 12/16/1939 ( premiere US film "The Blue Danube" ) To 8/2/2019 is 29084 days

29084 = 14542 + 14542

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/26/2005 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"Home" ) is 14542 days



From 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) To 8/2/2019 is 18749 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/3/2017 ( referenced in text below here by me ) is 18749 days


Other posts by me on this calendar day topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/08/dark-city.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/08/cottle-hey-will-you-stop-going-crazy-in.html








Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:33 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica

Kerry Burgess wrote:
[I thought this was pretty funny. And very relevant.]

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-207.htm
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
2X07 - HOME (2)
Original Airdate (SciFi): 26-AUG-05
Tyrol: How simple could it be? Okay. We're in the north-northwest continent, quadrant c, sector 2, which...








BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X07 - HOME (2) [television series episode]

(from internet transcript)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 26-AUG-05

Adama: The jewels match the constellations.

Apollo: this is the map-- this is the map to Earth.

Adama: Maybe. So is Earth in one of these constellations?

Starbuck: We're standing on it. We're standing on Earth. The scriptures say that when the 13th tribe landed on Earth, they looked up into the heavens and they saw their 12 brothers.

Roslin: Earth is the place where you can look up in the sky and see the constellations of the 12 colonies.

Starbuck: I don't know what good it's gonna do us though. I mean, what are we supposed to do? Search the entire galaxy for one particular star pattern?

Apollo: There. There in Scorpio. I've seen that before. It's the lagoon nebula.

Adama: Astro body M8.. That's a long way from here.

Roslin: Yeah. But at least now we have a map and a direction.








The Blue Danube (1939) USA: 16 December 1939








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Quotes

Dr. Floyd: [after completing the space station's voice-print identification] See you on the way back.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Quotes

Dr. Floyd: Deliberately buried. Huh!








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Quotes

Dr. Floyd: You guys have really come up with somethin'.








from my online journal as Kerry Burgess: Mar 03, 2017 6:36am

These episodes about gravity-time dilation are the best.

Whether that fiction is realistic is not verifiable by me personally and is therefore nonsense.

But as for a concept I like it very much. I feel that I get it. I don't think our society really understands the concept on even the most idiotic level.








from my online journal as Kerry Burgess: Mar 03, 2017 6:24am

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.15_%22A_Matter_Of_Time%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI

Stargate SG-1 - A Matter of Time - season 2 episode 15 (officially episode 16) - Friday 29 January 1999

INT—SGC CONTROL ROOM

[O'Neill has entered something into the computer by keyboard and is straightening up. He glances at the monitor on which Major Boyd's face is still displayed. He then walks over to a console and glances at his watch.]

O'NEILL
One minute.

[Cromwell looks at him.]

CROMWELL
Maybe the last one.

[He takes a couple of tentative steps in O'Neill's direction.]

CROMWELL
We used to be friends, Jack.

O'NEILL
(Not looking at him)
Yep.

CROMWELL
I was sick to my stomach when I found out you were still alive. I wanted to go back for you.

O'NEILL
Why don't we just do this and get the hell out of here, all right?

CROMWELL
Somebody dropped a dime on the incursion. You got hit, you went down. I made a judgement call to save the rest of the team.

O'NEILL
(Angrily turns to face him.)
And I saw you take off. And then I saw four months of my life disappear in some stinking Iraqi prison.

CROMWELL
I thought you were dead!

O'NEILL
You thought wrong! What do you want? You want me to forgive you, is that it?

CROMWELL
Yeah, I guess I do.

O'NEILL
Well, that's tough. What happened to "nobody gets left behind"?

CROMWELL
(Points to the monitor and Boyd's image)
Well, what about him?

O'NEILL
That is a totally different scenario.

CROMWELL
(Forcefully)
That is the same damn thing, Jack.

[The glass from the control room windows begins to buckle and shatter








from my online journal as Kerry Burgess: Mar 03, 2017 9:20am

Three Days Of The Condor (1975)

HQ at Langley says there's no other
source to support your theory.

HQ at Langley says there's no other
source to support your theory.








from my online journal as Kerry Burgess: Mar 03, 2017 9:12am

Three Days of the Condor (1975)

Kathy: Sometimes I take a picture that isn't like me. But I took it so it is like me. It has to be. I put those pictures away.

Joe Turner: I'd like to see those pictures.

Kathy: We don't know each other that well.

Joe Turner: Do you know anybody that well?

Kathy: I don't think I want to know you very well. I don't think you're going to live much longer.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 7:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 02 August 2019