Sunday, August 18, 2019

"Matt, where's your crew?"



I've been having the sense in my mind that posts I make on the weekend are largely wasted.

As though anything that is ultimately futile can be wasted.

But the feeling remains.

I would like to read a book or watch a video but that's just going to be *more* work for me.

Anyway, the point of this note.

THE POINT of this note is that I read backwards from today through some of the posts I made in recent days. Specifically:

http://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-lord-of-rings.html

I am looking at the images I have already posted many times about the STS-49 Endeavour crew.

What seems most PROFOUND now *again* is the *FACT* that none of these thoughts existed in my mind *before* I was on those VA hospital doctor medical drugs.

THERE WAS *NOTHING* BEFORE THAT!

So that seems especially profound to me again, sitting here this night as usual at this stupid desk.

THERE WAS NOTHING before 2005.

Everything I've found has been BECAUSE of the thoughts in my conscious mind since then.

Thoughts form in my mind and then I look for evidence to corroborate. I believe what I've found so far is compelling.

But the PROFOUND.

How do I use this profound insight to get the hell out.

Seems so elusive.

I started this blog in 2005 because I wanted other people to think about what I am constantly thinking about and perhaps some person could make an intelligent suggestion that I haven't thought of yet.

There's futility for you. People can think only of themselves. Every other person is just somebody slowing them down at traffic lights.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:27 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 18 August 2019