Friday, August 16, 2019

More work. Predictable.



A lot of times I wonder if they're trying to get some attention focused on a person that's around them.

They know I'm a blogger.

They know I've been blogging constantly since the year 2005.

They know I don't need to use any sort of trade-craft.

I'm not using dead-drops, or whatever their lingo, for communicating clandestinely.

I'm not communicating directly or indirectly with any individual out there.

So they know what I could write about potentially.

They understand my pattern.

They know the *only* reason I am publishing anything *beyond* my images of my outdoor activities is *because* I am trying to find my way *out*. My online presence is for that reason only.

I see two or more people. One person makes a comment. One of the other people looks directly at me at that point.

That's been happening for years.

It's a bubble of the clandestine.

I might as well be a cardboard cut-out figure standing there.

They are people who have never seen me before in my life.

I try to understand it from their perspective because I can see the world through only my perspective.

I've been thinking of the thoughts they have in those instances where my Yellow Alert signal is flashing and I am thinking they are two or more people staging something about me. But then I think: it's only one of them that's in on it, or only one of them that's not in on it. They are looking at me because of the harmless, non-descriptive comment the other person made and wondering about how some other person now knows their secret.

They've got cars so getting ahead of me and getting set up is fairly easy to accomplish.









the-boys_season1-ep4_00h46m20s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep4_00h46m34s.jpg









DSCN5739.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:31 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 16 August 2019