Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Menagerie. An Astronaut's View of the Earth



For these kids today, the real world is, like, so woke. Like, exactly, like, for sure.

Their squad has it tougher than any other person in history, these days.

To reminisce about those simpler days of their childhood is welcome escape.

One can hear the delusional Jesus Christ bible-thumpers trying to rationalize despite how they *know* that their Jesus Christ fairy-tale is a story for morons, as is *all* religion, spirituality, whatever you idiots call it.

Delusional people, similar to drug addicts, find themselves understanding why their behavior is *wrong* and Jesus Christ bible-thumpers - when they're not being hypocrites, as they all are - know their fairy-tale is ridiculous.

One can hear bible-thumpers rationalizing it away by claiming that it is a story with lessons.

But the only reason they care about it is because it gives them a couple of things that are the most important: one is an escape from their miserable lives, instead of trying to live for today and making a better life for themselves. They're slackers and they want easy answers. The second is it gives them an escape for their cowardly terror of mortality.

That escape is in the lies told to them about their ridiculous "afterlife".

Incapable of independent thought, the "afterlife" is simply a story about maturity.

At one point in your life, you're a child. Then, in your life *after* being a child, you mature into a neurotic adult whose spineless weaselly whiner self is too weak to handle anxiety about all the bad stuff you did as a child. All those times your mom disparaged you because she hates you for being a Poop Factory.

You can't accept that truth because it doesn't soothe your cowardice.

Your life is pathetic and pointless and meaningless.

You want some pathetic used-car salesman telling you constantly how special you are and that's meaningful to you only because your character is so weak and shallow.

When I think of the rare attempts of Melissa's children to get in contact with me, as well as thinking of comments in emails from their father, Melissa's ex-husband, I think again with certainty that my active conscious memory is ACTUALLY the experience of Thomas Reagan in the 1990s. He was posing as Kerry Burgess. I seriously doubt Thedia was fooled by his presence, despite our remarkably similar appearance. But Melissa could have been fooled by his fraud. Probably has some bearing on why Thedia - after telling in the 1970s and 1980s anybody who was listening about the truth - has now decided to keep her fat mouth shut.

IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES SENSE!

Somehow he convinced me that his experiences were mine.

No one wants to hear that.

They don't want to believe that the fragile human mind is so capable of being fooled so thoroughly.

I suspect that was the plan all along.

There's NOTHING interesting in your life in the past that is interesting and nothing worth fighting for if you lost it and it was replaced.

I went out today *specifically* because of Christopher Pike. SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE of that scene. Additional objectives developed in my conscious mind after I left and before I got back.

I started riding today my bicycle and I was thinking of what I wrote yesterday. Today I was thinking that what I miss sometimes most from that collection I earned was the t-shirt when I finished Ironman Utah in 2002 in Provo. That was my first attempt at the Ironman triathlon. Before Microsoft Corporation moved me from South Carolina to my full-time employment with them I had been riding my bicycle a lot but only after my co-worker, Lynn, got me back on the bicycle after I got to the Seattle suburbs I had been in no organized events. I can still recall she and I training in January 2000 on the Sammamish and Burke-Gilman trail for the STP in 2000. I finished in about 16 hours the Seattle-to-Portland bicycle course in 2001, covering 200 miles by myself that year, and I decided I was ready to train for and tackle the inaugural Ironman Utah 2002. The day was a bust, they cancelled much of the course, but I finished the course they set for us and I took home a finisher's medal and a t-shirt. Since I did finish successfully the Ironman Coeur d'Alene 2004 I felt I could walk around outside wearing that Ironman Utah t-shirt and not feel like a poseur. That 2002 Ironman Utah was the one and only attempt at a full Ironman triathlon there. That was how Coeur d'Alene became a new site for Ironman triatlon, full of yuppies and others with meaningless lives who want some greedy corporation to give them a "You Are An" label. I was planning to complete many more Ironman triathlons but the 878 Days snuck up and hit me from behind.

I went out today and the sun was heavy - I'm not usually out in the afternoon heat - and I pushed myself more today than usual because of my plan to explore the connection of the pattern. IMPOSSIBLE for any person to simply guess up this stuff. I had no idea what I would find - IF ANYTHING - before I left. The pattern is detectable ONLY with my *original* software code. As usual, I waited to get back to check for a compelling pattern. The sequence of the list begins with the idea that formed before I left. The next items represent later notions. The Battlestar Galactica 2003 reference begins a list of items I thought of only after discovering the preceding items in the list.








album: "Blurryface" (2015)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/twentyonepilots/stressedout.html

AZ

Twenty One Pilots

"Stressed Out"

I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard
I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new
I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang

I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink
But now I'm insecure and I care what people think

My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think
My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out (oh)
Wish we could turn back time (oh), to the good old days (oh)
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out

We're stressed out

Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young
How come I'm never able to identify where it's coming from
I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it
Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I'd probably only sell one

It'd be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose
Same clothes homegrown a stone's throw from a creek we used to roam
But it would remind us of when nothing really mattered
Out of student loans and tree-house homes we all would take the latter

My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think
My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out (oh)
Wish we could turn back time (oh), to the good old days (oh)
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out

We used to play pretend, give each other different names
We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away
Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face
Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."
Yeah

We used to play pretend, give each other different names
We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away
Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face
Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."
Yeah

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out (oh)
Wish we could turn back time (oh), to the good old days (oh)
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out

Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, bunny
We used to play pretend, wake up, you need the money
Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, bunny
We used to play pretend, wake up, you need the money
We used to play pretend, give each other different names
We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away
Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face
Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."
Yeah





album: "The End Of The Innocence" (1989)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theendoftheinnocence.html

AZ

DON HENLEY

"The End Of The Innocence"

Remember when the days were long
And rolled beneath a deep blue sky
Didn't have a care in the world
With mommy and daddy standin' by
But "happily ever after" fails
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers dwell on small details
Since daddy had to fly

But I know a place where we can go
That's still untouched by men
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
You can lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence

O' beautiful, for spacious skies
But now those skies are threatening
They're beating plowshares into swords
For this tired old man that we elected king
Armchair warriors often fail
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers clean up all details
Since daddy had to lie

But I know a place where we can go
And wash away this sin
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair spill all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence

Who knows how long this will last
Now we've come so far, so fast
But, somewhere back there in the dust
That same small town in each of us
I need to remember this
So baby give me just one kiss
And let me take a long last look
Before we say goodbye

Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence










2016_Nk20_DSCN1774 trek tos cage.jpg



2016_Nk20_DSCN1776 trek tos cage.jpg



2016_Nk20_DSCN1777 trek tos cage.jpg








From 11/17/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Menagerie - Part 1" ) To 8/15/2019 is 19264 days

19264 = 9632 + 9632

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/17/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"An Astronaut's View of the Earth" ) is 9632 days



From 5/20/2006 ( referenced in text below here by me ) To 8/15/2019 is 4835 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/28/1979 ( premiere US TV episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Man with Nine Lives" ) is 4835 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/15/2019 is 9961 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/9/1993 ( premiere US TV series episode "Frontline"::"The Secret File on J. Edgar Hoover" ) is 9961 days



From 10/10/1951 ( premiere US film "Painting the Clouds with Sunshine" ) To 7/22/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess from my official records United States Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle: "Mr. Burgess checked into Urgent Care this AM complaining" - Psychiatry Emergency Services, Puget Sound HCS ) is 19644 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/15/2019 is 19644 days



From 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 8/15/2019 is 5729 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/10/1981 ( premiere US film "Escape from New York" ) is 5729 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 8/15/2019 is 10437 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/31/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "Legends of the Hidden Temple"::"The Electrified Key of Benjamin Franklin" ) is 10437 days



From 10/24/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 8/15/2019 is 9061 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/24/1990 ( premiere US film "Men at Work" ) is 9061 days



From 9/15/1950 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Magnavox Theatre" ) To 6/27/2004 ( as Kerry Burgess I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) is 19644 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/15/2019 is 19644 days



From 5/22/2015 ( premiere US film "Tomorrowland" ) To 8/15/2019 is 1546 days

1546 = 773 + 773

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/15/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Obsession" ) is 773 days



From 9/16/2002 ( premiere US TV series "Dr. Phil" ) To 8/15/2019 is 6177 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/1/1982 ( the Walt Disney Company EPCOT Center opens in Florida & premiere US film "Spaceship Earth" ) is 6177 days








The Boys (2019) s01e01 Episode Script

The Name of the Game

(from internet transcript)

Hugh Campbell, Senior: Remington Steele's on.










DSCN7634.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSCN7635.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSCN7637.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSC02663.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSC02666.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN7638.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN7640.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN7642.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN7643.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Coeur d'Alene








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082340/quotes

IMDb

Escape from New York (1981)

Quotes

President: [fires machine gun at the Duke] Ayy! Number Onnee! You're the Duke! You're the Duke!

President: You're the... Duke.

[quietly]

President: You're... A-number one.










battlestar-galactica-2003_00h54m14s.jpg




battlestar-galactica-2003_01h04m31s.jpg




DSC06719 bsg.jpg




2016_Nk20_DSCN3118 bsg.jpg








Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Saga of a Star World, Part 2

00:21:49

Athena - Battlestar Galactica bridge officer: Father? Father, are you all right?

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: If anyone amongst us can say that he's all right, after what has happened, I'd recommend them for catharsis treatment.

Athena: That's not the Warrior I'm used to. Whatever happened to the joy of living to fight another day?

Adama: Ah, yes, the joy of living. You were aboard the Galactica. You didn't see them down there; their faces. The old, the young. Desperate. Begging - screaming - for a chance to come aboard. A chance to live. And there I was like God - passing out priorities as - as if they were tickets to a lottery.









DSCN7646.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Post Falls, Idaho



DSCN7645.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Post Falls, Idaho



DSC02668.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Post Falls, Idaho



DSCN7653.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSCN7655.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSCN7658.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSC02670.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSC02671.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSC02672.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSC02673.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSC02674.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSC02675.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane



DSC02676.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane









http://www.theviewscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/menagerie1-300x224.jpg



http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16.htm

The Menagerie, part 1 [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 17 Nov, 1966

[Mendez' office]

KIRK: (watching Pike on monitor) He keeps blinking no. No to what?








From 9/11/2001 to 2/6/2004 is 878 days









kerry burgess ironman coeur dalene idaho 6-27-2004.jpg



litespeed.jpg



nike pegasus.jpg








Other posts by me on this topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/bible-thumpers-and-other-weak-mind.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/releaseinfo

IMDb

Tomorrowland (2015)

Release Info

USA 9 May 2015 (Anaheim, California) (premiere)
USA 22 May 2015








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/47.htm

Obsession [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Dec 15, 1967

Captain KIRK: I suggest you look at the record tapes of past similar occurrences. You'll find the USS Farragut lists casualties eleven years ago from exactly the same impossible causes.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/quotes

IMDb

Tomorrowland (2015)

Quotes

Casey Newton: What if The Monitor is just a giant pin?








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/08/pr-futility.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:54 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Thursday, August 15, 2019

PR futility.

I seriously doubt anybody is thinking about that.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:54 AM Thursday, August 15, 2019 ]








Tomorrowland (2015)

(from internet transcript)

Frank Walker (old, present day): What do you want?

Casey Newton: You're Frank Walker, right? My name's Casey, and I want you to take me there.

Frank Walker: Take you where?








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0581391/

IMDb

The Magnavox Theater (1950– )

The Tale of the Wolf

1h Drama Episode aired 15 September 1950

Season 1 Episode 1








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16.htm

The Menagerie, part 1 [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 17 Nov, 1966

Captain's log, stardate 3012.6. General Court-Martial convened. Mister Spock has again waived counsel and has entered a plea of guilty.

Commodore MENDEZ: Mister Spock, are you aware in pleading guilty that a further charge involving the death penalty must be held against you should this vessel enter the Talos star group?

SPOCK: I am.

MENDEZ: Why? What does it accomplish to go there or to take Captain Pike there? I want to know why.

SPOCK: Are your comments a part of the record, sir?

MENDEZ: Yes, it's on the record.

SPOCK: Thank you. Request monitor screen be engaged.

MENDEZ: For what purpose?

SPOCK: To comply with the request you just made, sir, that I explain the importance of going to Talos Four.

KIRK: By asking why, you've opened the door to any evidence he may wish to present. Apparently what he had in mind.

MENDEZ: Present your evidence. Screen on.

SPOCK: This is thirteen years ago. The Enterprise and its commander, Captain Christopher Pike.

SPOCK [on screen]: Definitely something out there, Captain, headed this way.

KIRK: Screen off. Chris, was that really you on the screen? (flash) That's impossible. Mister Spock, no vessel makes record tapes in that detail, that perfect. What were we watching?

SPOCK: I cannot tell you at this time, sir.

MENDEZ: Captain Pike, were any record tapes of this nature made during your voyage? (flash, flash) The court is not obliged to view evidence without knowing its source.

SPOCK: Unless the court asks a prisoner why, Commodore. You did ask that question.

MENDEZ: You mean I was maneuvered into asking. Your evidence is out of order.

KIRK: I am forced to contest that, Commodore. I want to see more.








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16.htm

The Menagerie, part 1 [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 17 Nov, 1966

[Bridge]

UHURA: Starbase Operation, Mister Hansen.

VOICE: Starbase Operations to Enterprise. Standby to receive new orders. They're to be fed directly into the ship's computers. This is top secret and scrambled.

HANSEN: Enterprise standing by. Request confirmation.

UHURA: Enterprise to Starbase. Request confirmation.

[Starbase Computer Centre]

CHIEF: Sir, this is a security area. What are you doing here?

SPOCK: I have security clearance, Chief.

CHIEF: Who gave you clearance? I haven't been notified. You're cross-circuiting the. (struggle) Whose tapes are these?

UHURA: Repeat, Enterprise to Starbase. Orders received. We need operating confirmation from the ship's Captain. (Spock pinches the Chief unconscious)








From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I have gone out and beat myself into the ground to the point of hypothermia





Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 2:33 PM Monday, March 26, 2012

I used the health insurance provided by Microsoft to obtain a prescription of sleeping pills from a doctor in Bellevue Washington because I was having a really hard time sleeping at night. Many nights I could not sleep at all and I would stay awake all night. That was well after I had started going to his office. I first went there to his office, after finding a medical doctor close to where I lived, for routine physical and I used the health insurance Microsoft provided to me to pay for the doctor's visit.



11/5/2006 9:55 PM

There is also Millersylvania State Park where I completed all those marathons. I completed 5 down there in a year’s time, starting with the Christmas Marathon. I believe the first one was in December 2001 and the last one was the Christmas Marathon again in December 2002.



Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 8:47 PM Monday, August 20, 2007

11/4/2006 10:26 PM
All those marathons I ran down south of Olympia. The run course started at Millersylvania State Park which you get to by taking I-5 and then taking Exit 95, of course, and then drive through Maytown. I told Ross Heise the first time I went down there, it was still dark and it reminded me of a scene from “The Howling.”

http://www.ontherunevents.com/xmasmarathon/

Christmas Classic Marathon










the-boys_season1-ep2_00h47m34s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep2_00h47m40s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep2_00h47m42s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep2_00h47m50s.jpg








The Boys (2019) s01e02 Episode Script

Cherry

(from internet transcript)

Anika: Uh, no. But Security's on it.

Homelander: He's been missing over 24 hours. Is he in danger?

Anika: Um

Homelander: Do you even know? Forget it. I'll find him myself. What's his last known position, please?

Anika: Why don't I just call Ms. Stillwell? And I -

Homelander: No. No, no, no, no, no. You're talking to me.

Anika: Well, I'm not sure - I'm supposed to be talking to -

Homelander: What's your name?

Anika: Anika.

Homelander: Anika.

Anika: Sir.

Homelander: It's a beautiful name.

(ANIKA CHUCKLES)

Homelander: Listen, Anika. (QUIETLY): I'm the Homelander.

Anika: Mm-hmm.

Homelander: And I can do whatever the fuck I want.







the-boys_season1-ep2_00h48m30s.jpg



Homelander: (CHUCKLES) Okay? Now Translucent's last known position. Please.








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM Sunday, May 08, 2011

I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.








From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/14/2003 is 2937 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida ) is 2937 days



Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:15 PM Monday, March 07, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/03/pegasus.html

From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation with my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity ) to 7/14/2003 ( ) is 1680 days

1680 = 840 + 840

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) is 840 days



Other posts by me on this topic


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20030929&slug=leak290

The Seattle Times

Monday, September 29, 2003

Controversy deepens over inquiry into leak of CIA officer's identity

By Mike Allen

The Washington Post

WASHINGTON — President Bush's aides promised yesterday to cooperate with a Justice Department inquiry into an administration leak that exposed the identity of a CIA operative, but Democrats said the administration cannot credibly investigate itself and called for an independent investigation.

White House officials said they would turn over phone logs if the Justice Department asks them to. But the aides said Bush has no plans to ask his staff members whether any of them played a role in revealing the name of an undercover officer who is married to former Ambassador Joseph Wilson IV, one of the most visible critics of Bush's handling of intelligence about Iraq.

An administration official told The Washington Post on Saturday that two White House officials leaked the information to selected journalists to discredit Wilson. The leak could constitute a federal crime, and intelligence officials said it might have endangered confidential sources who had aided the operative throughout her career. CIA Director George Tenet has asked the Justice Department to investigate how the leak occurred.

National-security adviser Condoleezza Rice said on "Fox News Sunday" that she knew "nothing of any such White House effort to reveal any of this, and it certainly would not be the way that the president would expect his White House to operate."

She also said the White House would leave the investigation in the hands of the Justice Department, calling it the "appropriate channel now."

White House press secretary Scott McClellan said the Justice Department has requested no information so far. He said the White House will cooperate with any request from investigators.

Asked about the possibility of an internal White House investigation, McClellan said, "I'm not aware of any information that has come to our attention beyond the anonymous media sources to suggest there's anything to White House involvement."

The controversy erupted over the weekend, when administration officials reported that Tenet sent the Justice Department a letter raising questions about whether federal law was broken when the operative, Valerie Plame, was exposed. She was named in a column by Robert Novak that ran July 14 in The Post and other newspapers.





https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/question-and-answer-session-the-annual-convention-the-associated-press-managing-editors

The American Presidency Project

RICHARD NIXON

37th President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida

November 17, 1973










the-boys_season1-ep2_00h15m57s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep2_00h16m01s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep2_00h16m04s.jpg








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16b.htm

The Menagerie, part 2 [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 24 Nov, 1966

(from internet transcript)

[Woodland glade]

VINA: You want some coffee, dear? I left the thermos hooked to my saddle.

Captain PIKE: Tango! You old devil, you. Uh, I'm sorry I don't have any sugar. Well, they think of everything, don't they? (feeds lumps to the horse)

VINA: Is it good to be home?

PIKE: They read our minds very well. Home, anything else I want if I co-operate, is that it?

VINA: My, it turned out to be a lovely day, didn't it? You're home. You can even stay if you want.

PIKE: But we're not here, neither of us. We're in a menagerie, a cage!

VINA: No.

PIKE; I can't help either one of us if you won't give me a chance. Now, you told me once they used illusions as a narcotic. They couldn't repair the machines left by their ancestors. Is that why they want us, to build a colony of slaves?

VINA: Stop it. Don't you care what they'll do to us?










the-boys_season1-ep3_00h25m05s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep3_00h25m10s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep3_00h25m22s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep3_00h25m23s.jpg



the-boys_season1-ep3_00h25m26s.jpg








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb

Superman (1978)

Quotes

Lex Luthor: [obviously, he's already thought of this] "Oh, Lord... You gave them eyes, yet they cannot see."








posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 10:36 AM Monday, February 19, 2007

Look up, I look up at night

It is my theory, which I believe is reasonable, that I own the “Star Trek” franchise and that I have owned it since its creation, along with the “Battlestar Galactica“ franchise. I might be the owner of ABC’s “Lost” television series as well, among my other holdings.

I was watching this episode of “Star Trek” this morning and I noticed that woman had a noticeable hump on her back when they revealed her true form. That might be why Microsoft-Corbis put that woman with the name similar to Kosovo near me at Microsoft. I remember that my manager was trying to talk me into going out with her. That woman at Microsoft with the hump on her back wasn’t blonde but she might have been the closest match Microsoft-Corbis could find. Precisely why they were doing that, I do not know.

Star Trek
The Menagerie
Spock's court-martial defense is a transmission from a forbidden world, Talos IV; guests Jeffrey Hunter, Susan Oliver.
Original Air Date: Nov 24, 1966








From 7/20/1946 ( Randy Romine [former step-father when I was child as Kerry Burgess] ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 16728 days

16728 = 8364 + 8364

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 9/26/1988 ( Los Angeles Time reports: Navy to End Tanker Convoy Duty in Persian Gulf ) is 8364 days



From 12/7/1941 ( the United States Navy Pacific Fleet severely damaged in the surprise attack at Pearl Harbor Hawaii ) To 5/7/1992 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 6/3/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Section 12. Campaign/Service and Other Awards - Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 88 Feb 13 - 88 Jun 03 ) To 5/7/1992 is 1434 days

1434 = 717 + 717

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 10/20/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Doomsday Machine" ) is 717 days



From 2/10/1960 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Remarks After Inspecting the Missile Test Center, Cape Canaveral, Florida ) To 8/15/1986 ( Ronald Reagan - Statement on the Building of a Fourth Shuttle Orbiter and the Future of the Space Program ) is 9683 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 5/7/1992 is 9683 days



Other posts by me includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-greatest-conscript-generation.html


http://articles.latimes.com/1992-05-08/news/mn-1910_1_space-station-assembly

Los Angeles Times

Shuttle Endeavour Blasts Off on Difficult Maiden Flight : Science: The mission includes three spacewalks, practice for space station assembly and rescue of a communications satellite.

May 08, 1992 ROBERT W. STEWART TIMES STAFF WRITER

KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. — Dodging gusty winds and threatening thunderstorms, the shuttle Endeavour, the nation's newest orbiter, found a hole in the clouds Thursday and blasted off on its maiden voyage.



Los Angeles Times

Family, Friends Always Knew That He Would Go Far : Space shuttle: Now Kevin Chilton's mom and dad are heading to Cape Canaveral to give the NASA pilot a big send-off for the maiden voyage of Endeavour.

May 03, 1992 BERNICE HIRABAYASHI TIMES STAFF WRITER

WESTCHESTER — Jim and Shirley Chilton of Westchester are off to Florida for a vacation. The Epcot Center and the golf, however, will be little more than distractions. The main event will be a visit to Cape Canaveral, where on Thursday their son, Kevin, is scheduled to blast off aboard the space shuttle Endeavour.

"We're just thrilled to be a part of it," Jim Chilton said. "This mission will contribute to science and mankind."

Kevin Chilton, 37, has been selected as the pilot of Endeavour for its maiden voyage. The new craft, named for the ship commanded by the 18th-Century British explorer Capt. James Cook, replaces the shuttle Challenger, which was destroyed in the 1986 explosion that killed six astronauts and teacher Christa McAuliffe.

"It isn't very often that a high school (has a) graduate in the astronaut program," Peterson said.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

There is also that memory I have written about before where I climbed up on Randy Romine's 100 foot HAM radio antenna. One time I went up there with my first model rocket, the one that was fashioned as R2D2 from Star Wars. Then it dawned on me a few hours later: Of course! R2D2 is shaped a lot like the external fuel tank and the solid-rocket boosters for the space shuttle.








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16.htm

The Menagerie, part 1 [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 17 Nov, 1966

Dr. BOYCE: What's been on your mind, Chris, the fight on Rigel seven?

Captain PIKE: Shouldn't it be? My only yeoman and two others dead, seven injured.

BOYCE: Was there anything you personally could have done to prevent it?

PIKE: Oh, I should have smelled trouble when I saw the swords and the armour. Instead of that, I let myself get trapped in that deserted fortress and attacked by one of their warriors.

BOYCE: Chris, you set standards for yourself no one could meet. You treat everyone on board like a human being except yourself, and now you're tired and you

PIKE: You bet I'm tired. You bet.










DSCN7596.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/03/2019 Spokane



DSCN7619.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/07/2019 Spokane



DSCN7633.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/12/2019 Spokane



DSCN7659.jpg, Kerry Burgess 08/15/2019 Spokane








http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/the-menagerie-part-i-24896/

tv.com

Star Trek Season 1 Episode 11

The Menagerie - Part I

Episode Summary

Spock kidnaps his former captain, the crippled Christopher Pike, and heads for a quarantined planet, putting his career and Kirk's life on the line.

AIRED: 11/17/66



http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16.htm

The Menagerie, part 1 [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 17 Nov, 1966

Captain Pike: I'm tired of being responsible for two hundred and three lives. I'm tired of deciding which mission is too risky and which isn't, and who's going on the landing party and who doesn't, and who lives and who dies. Boy, I've had it, Phil.








From 1/3/1930 ( Herbert Hoover - Statement on Indian Affairs ) To 11/17/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Menagerie - Part 1" ) is 13467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/2002 is 13467 days



From 3/5/1954 ( premiere US film "Creature from the Black Lagoon" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 13467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/2002 is 13467 days



From 9/26/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Beverly Hillbillies"::series premiere episode "The Clampetts Strike Oil" ) To 9/16/2002 is 14600 days

14600 = 7300 + 7300

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1985 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cagney & Lacey"::"Lottery" ) is 7300 days



From 6/30/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10466—Continuing in Effect Certain Appointments as Commissioned Officers and Warrant Officers of the Army and of the Air Force ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and continuing to Kerry Burgess the United States Marine Corps general ) is 13467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 9/16/2002 is 13467 days



From 12/14/1957 ( premiere US film "A Farewell to Arms" ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 13467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/2002 is 13467 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 9/16/2002 is 4202 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/5/1977 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Love Boat" ) is 4202 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/16/2002 is 2128 days

2128 = 1064 + 1064

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1968 ( premiere US film "Night of the Living Dead" ) is 1064 days



From 2/10/1955 ( premiere US film "Pirates of Tripoli" ) To 12/25/1991 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 13467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/2002 is 13467 days


Other posts by me
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-menagerie-astronauts-view-of-earth.html


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1515050/

IMDb

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (2002– )

Episode #1.1

TV-PG 30min Game-Show Episode aired 16 September 2002

Season 1 Episode 1

Meredith Vieira ... Herself - Host

Release Date: 16 September 2002 (USA)

http://www.tv.com/shows/dr-phil/dr-phils-first-show-196266/

tv.com

Dr. Phil Season 1 Episode 1

Dr. Phil's First Show

Aired Weekdays Sep 16, 2002 on

AIRED: 9/16/02



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 August 2019