Thursday, August 15, 2019

PR futility.



Whose bright idea was it to force me - it seems - to sit here day after day and try to tell this story?

Forced into it because this is my only way *out*.

Listening to these kids on live television and how they "miss college".

They don't want to understand *anything* about me.

All my story does is to weaken their psychological denial.

One of my many challenges here has been certain people back in Texarkana wanting me to visit there.

I can't do it. I can't be Homer Burgess to Melissa's grandkids.

Her two children, extensively trained medical nurse and the younger one, the Aerojet missile designer, a real engineer, have made a few attempts in the past to communicate with me.

My standpoint is that the lies end with Melissa. Her two children grew up thinking I'm their biological uncle. I maintain the position that I am not. But the United States government will *never* care about that. No government bureaucrat will ever care about the logic I have documented carefully here on my blog. All that matters is that legal document I have that states my birth parents. Thedia isn't saying anything so all I can guess is she's scared. I've speculated before that she was frightened into maintaining her part of conspiracy and *they* had to *frighten* her into submission because she's a bad person and that's all that would work on her and her pathetic life.

As for the kids today, such as those people I'm watching on live television, they're wistfulness about college is because they've reached the age where the weight of the real world makes them want to be back in those simpler days.

All I do is burst their bubble about growing old. They're in denial about growing old and they can't relate to an old person who was once their age and was once successful.

If I were just some pathetic vagrant then they would be more weepy-eye and boo-hoo'ing.

The current official NASA astronauts *could* relate to me because they *could* see me as a pathetic former astronaut, but they don't believe any of this, because they don't have to believe. They're not worried that someday in the future, their peers will ask *why* they never spoke out publicly over such a blatant demonstration of truth I created.

This thing is going to turn on a pin. All it will take is one, tiny change. I seriously doubt anybody is thinking about that. At some point, it will all change and that change will be figuratively as simply as throwing a light switch.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 08:32 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 August 2019