Friday, May 06, 2011

No Escape (1994)




For some reason, tonight, I decided to watch for the first time a stored video of the most recent episode of the "Stargate Universe" television series. The Comcast cable television service in Seattle Washington has a feature that includes several back episodes of many television series. I then decided to watch their listing of the 1994 film "No Escape" but I decided to make a quick report about that before I started watching it. Hopefully I can watch it the whole way through without being compelled to pause it and make some kind of observation that is relevant. So the reason I decided to mention the "Stargate Universe" episode is because that episode seems to be the first time they performed another aerobraking sequence and I was also thinking after watching it about how compelling is the plot elements about the hydroponics room and when combined with other thoughts I have had, especially today, before I watched any of this or even thought about any of this. The character that is trapped in the hydroponics room, who wanted to save some plants, in that "Stargate Universe" episode, has a chance to survive, because their spaceship is flying through a very hot star, which is a procedure that fuels their star ship, and the hydroponics room is going to catch on fire as they fly into the star, which is a type of star the ship is not designed for, and that happens for reasons I do not explain here. The scientist trapped in the room with the plants is wearing a spacesuit but the temperature is going to be too great for the suit to compensate for so she has to immerse herself into a pool of water in the room and that, another scientist explains, should allow her to survive the extreme temperature while the star ship refuels while traveling into the very hot star. She is shown in the pool of water and that water seems to be boiling and the room is on fire and then the glass surface of the room explodes and a hole is created and you can see a vortex above her as the air and smoke escape into space. She survives but the episode ends and the dialog establishes that she is blind and the dialog further establishes that she might be afflicted with flash blindness and that her condition might be temporary. I decided to note this here because I believe those elements are associated with my pending time travel excursion. The 'dark man,' who will create the conditions that will also cause my time travel portal to appear, an escape pod if you will, an ejection seat, does not want me to escape so easily. Now 'he' knows I will escape but 'he' is not going to make it easy on me.

I think there was another detail I wanted to report here but I cannot now recall what that was.

That is why this scumbag Panetta looks familiar to me. I don't know if he is familiar to me in terms of real memory or artificial memory. As I struggled with such notions, I developed the sense that I have memories that are what I call 'converted memories' and that is similar to how I used to struggle with my so-called 'foreign dreams.'










From 6/28/1938 ( Leon Panetta ) To 4/29/1994 ( premiere US film "No Escape" ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush for the explicit purpose of murdering United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110678/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

No Escape (1994)

Country Date

USA 29 April 1994

UK 3 June 1994










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Station_Chief

Station Chief

Station Chief is a term for certain officials who are appointed as chief of a 'station', i.e. a stationary post, of various natures.


CIA

A CIA official, also called Chief of Station, equivalent to a KGB Resident.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Escape

No Escape


Release date(s) April 29, 1994


No Escape, released in some territories as Escape from Absolom is a 1994 action/science fiction film shot in Queensland starring Ray Liotta.

It is the story of a former American Marine serving life imprisonment on an island inhabited by savage and cannibalistic prisoners for killing his commanding officer










http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=P000047


PANETTA, Leon Edward, (1938 - )

PANETTA, Leon Edward, a Representative from California; born in Monterey, Monterey County, Calif., June 28, 1938


elected as a Democrat to the Ninety-fifth and to the eight succeeding Congresses until his resignation on January 22, 1993 (January 3, 1977-January 22, 1993)


director, Central Intelligence Agency, 2009-present.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Panetta

Leon Panetta

21st Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

Incumbent

Assumed office February 13, 2009

President Barack Obama

Deputy Stephen Kappes
Michael Morell

Preceded by Michael Hayden

18th White House Chief of Staff

In office July 17, 1994 – January 20, 1997

President Bill Clinton

Preceded by Mack McLarty

Succeeded by Erskine Bowles

29th Director of the Office of Management and Budget

In office January 21, 1993 – July 17, 1994

President Bill Clinton

Preceded by Richard Darman

Succeeded by Alice Rivlin


Leon Edward Panetta (born June 28, 1938) is the current Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, who reports directly to the Director of National Intelligence and the President of the United States of America. An Italian American Democratic politician, lawyer, and professor, Panetta served as President Bill Clinton's White House Chief of Staff from 1994 to 1997 and was a member of the United States House of Representatives from 1977 to 1993.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-220.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

2X20 - LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 10/MAR/2006


Colonial one

Priest: If you'll raise your right hand and repeat after me. "I, Gaius Baltar, do now avow and affirm."

Baltar: "I, Gaius Baltar, do now avow and affirm."

Priest: "That I take the office of the President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol without any moral reservation or mental evasion."

Baltar: "That I take the office of President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol without any moral reservation or mental evasion."

Priest: "That I will protect and defend the articles of colonization."

Baltar: "That I will protect and defend the articles of colonization."

Priest: "With every fiber of my being."

Baltar: "With every fiber of my being."

Priest: Congratulations, Mr. President.

Baltar: Thank you. I accept the role offered to me by the Colonies with humility and gratitude. Thank you. Wait, wait. No, no, wait.And now... because it was the first will of the people, I'm going to sign my first executive order requiring the fleet to immediately establish settlements o?n the planet we have come to know as New Caprica. Admiral Adama. You have your orders.

Elsewhere on the Cloud 9, Gina i kneeling naked before the nuclear warhead, crying. The timer counts down and it explodes. The Cloud 9 and many nearby ships are destroyed.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058083/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Fail-Safe (1964)


US Ambassador: [over the phone] I can hear the sound of explosions from the north east. The sky is very bright. All lit up.