Friday, January 28, 2011

Blast to the past.




Whoa. I might have just found the exit date. That date in the future of this present time when I jump back to the past date of 3 March 2003.

I have been thinking today that particular day would be sooner though.

I have also been thinking, as I noted earlier, and that I have since thought about in more detail, that my exit date to begin my time travel excursion has been documented and that information has fallen into the wrong hands, perhaps intentionally, because there is not really supposed to be anything overly surprising about all this, in the sense of fair play.

So that means I would have had to document that detail in my journal, which I am not planning to do, or I verbally communicated that information after I arrived in the past as a time traveler.