Thursday, January 27, 2011

George Washington




Did I jump back in the past to 3/3/2003 for a landing at Burke Lake near the town of George in Washington State?

That would make sense as I think about it more. That date 3/3/2003 is also the premiere of the film "Tears of the Sun." That would also make sense that details could be incorporated into that tangible medium of intellectual property for the simple fact that since people who knew I was going to time travel knew precisely where to meet me on that date 3/3/2003.

In the context of my natural-time self I drove out there to that area in the year 2005. I wrote afterward in my journal about that excursion and of how you never knew you were about to go over a cliff until you were at the edge.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314353/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Tears of the Sun (2003)


[last title card]

Title card: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke