Sunday, January 23, 2011

Unexpected shadows.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Opera (dated 2006)


There is also that part at the beginning where he describing the gun camera footage as looking like we were in the middle of a Fourth Of July fireworks display. That must be symbolized in my memory as that time in 1988 when we were almost home. And DAMN, that must have been one hell of a ride, because in my memory, there were thousands of rounds fired, tracers all over the place. The thundering jolt of the 5-inch going off. There were all the flares, there was something I wrote a couple years ago where I looked at the flag and saw the "unexpected shadows." I have wondered about that several times, why did I write that?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/27/2006 2:34 PM

which was comet threatening the Earth.


Also, what did I mean when I wrote that part about “unexpected shadows”? It means something important


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/07 8:48 AM
The flares and the "unexpected shadows" I wrote of long ago. I find myself that past few days thinking a lot about that operation that the namesake for USS Lassen received the Medal Of Honor for and I wonder if I was there.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 January 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/16/07 7:15 PM
I was writing something about the "victorious roar of the cannon" and something about the "unexpected shadows" that were produced by the flares. I puzzled for a long time over why I wrote that, which is a puzzle in itself.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really? There was probably a real Kerry Burgess, someone that looked like me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: It is one of the pivotal moments in human history, Doctor. You get to make First Contact with an alien race and after you do, everything begins to change.