Friday, January 14, 2011

Next stop: how to travel faster than light and into the past instead of the future.




For most of two weeks I stayed up and most of the days I was parked in my Jeep on that peak where I could look over the narrow peak and see that I was probably about a half mile above the river below and the dropoff was almost a sheer cliff down to that ground below. I remember I had a loaf of bread and a box of graham crackers and some water and not much else. I remember thinking about how I would ration that food to last as long as possible but I also remember being so depressed that I did not really care much about food anymore. Even after that two weeks when a social worker gave me a grocery bag with some canned food in it I only opened one can to eat and that was a few days later after and just before I went to the Redmond police to file another complaint which only resulted in me being taken again by ambulance to the hospital where the hospital drugged me up and stuck a lot of needles in me just as when I went to the Kent police department to file a complaint.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You still looking for the bathroom?

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I'm not going back.

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Look, Doc, we can't do this without you.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I don't care. I don't want to be a statue.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video:


Jacob Benson: What do you think?

Klaatu: Of what?

Jacob Benson: Should people run, or should we stay and fight?

Klaatu: Neither.

Jacob Benson: What should we do then?

Klaatu: There's nothing you can do. This is it. Pull in here.

Dr. Helen Benson: McDonald's? Where are you going? Jacob, where are you going?

Jacob Benson: To the bathroom.