Thursday, January 27, 2011

I haven't done anything.




http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-04-21-queen_x.htm


Crowds cheer Queen Elizabeth II on her 80th

Updated 4/21/2006 11:28 AM ET

On a visit to the British Broadcasting Corp. on Thursday, the queen was asked what she wanted for her birthday.

"A nice sunshiny day — that would be nice," she said.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: a normal life

Sun, 4/2/06 12:16 PM

To be able to step outside and walk around knowing that the people around me don't know who I am and that they aren't trying to deceive me with their conversations, I don't see how I will ever have that kind of life again. I go outside to sit in the sun, and people around me are deceiving me with their conversations. They are trying to communicate something to me for some reason, but they deceive me with their subterfuge, sometimes malicious, sometimes benevolent.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html

Back To The Future


So how far ahead are you going?
About 30 years. It's a nice round number.
Look me up when you get there, all right?
Guess I'll be about 47.
I will.
Take care.
You, too.
Right. Bye-bye, Einie.
And watch that re-entry. It's a little bumpy.
You bet.
What a nightmare.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 3, 2006 3:22:01 PM

Subject: Rise Above


This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/16/07 9:53 AM
I had a dream last night where I was talking to someone about a dream that I had while sleeping in that dream. It seems there were four woman that I talked to at various points in the dream. One was familiar and I wonder if she was the woman portrayed by Helen Hunt in "Cast Away" because she resembled Amanda Busch in my memory and I wonder if she......lost my train of thought.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/16/07 9:56 AM
Anyway, as for the dream within a dream that I was describing to someone in the dream. I was riding my bicycle along a paved trail fairly fast. I think it was a blue bicycle, which may mean it was that Schwinn I used to drive. One detail I have been puzzling over the past few hours is that I eventually was able to match the image in my mind with a place I have seen here locally but yet, even though there appearance is virtually identical, I still cannot feel it was the same place. I find myself puzzling a lot about that and I can't really explain it as well as I want to. As for the event in the dream, some of it I don't understand how I know it. The part I don't understand is how I knew there was a curve in the trail. That is important in the dream because in the dream, just before I reached that 90-degree bend in the trail, I entered a fog bank and had zero visibility. That curve was there because going straight led straight over a large cliff onto a rocky surface below, not unlike that little bay-shaped area in front of the Seattle P-I building on the waterfront. Except in the dream, it was a very high cliff and probably would have been fatal to go over. The only reason I didn't go over it, and I don't fully understand this, is that as soon as I entered the fog bank, I saw two, maybe three, shadowy figures in there with me, with doesn't make much sense because I had zero visibility. But yet, I saw them and as result, I slammed on the brakes and stopped about an inch from the edge. I don't know how I knew there was a cliff there though because I am not certain if the fog ever lifted. I also think someone was riding a bicycle behind me and they stopped too when I did. So anyway, I had that experience in a dream and I was telling a woman about it in what I guess was a later dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0918868

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Simpsons (TV series 1989– )

Springfield Up (#18.13)


Release Date: 18 February 2007 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314353/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Tears of the Sun (2003)


Lt. A.K. Waters: Now cowboy the fuck up!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 11:51 AM
That dream of climbing down those cliffs in Africa as I was making my escape is tremendously fascinating. I wish I could remember more.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 1:50 PM
In the dream about descending the cliffs in Africa, I don't understand the part about the cereal boxes. The walls of the cliffs were very high and cragged and lined with cereal boxes; at least two layers thick. I would knock one box off that was below me and then step on the top of the one below the one I knocked off. I formed something of a ladder down using that method.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314353/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Tears of the Sun (2003)


[last title card]

Title card: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George,_Washington

George, Washington

George is a city in Grant County, Washington, United States. The population was 528 at the 2000 census.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantage,_Washington

Vantage, Washington

Vantage is a census-designated place (CDP) in Kittitas County, Washington, United States. The population was 70 at the 2000 census.


Vantage is known for Ginkgo/Wanapum State Park, its rock climbing