Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time travel




The thought has occurred to me before, as it does now, that I am going to gain some kind of new type of perception that the method of time travel for me does not actually require a machine. Somehow I can invoke the process of time travel by using my mind. That is why I know details that I know sometimes. The details I sense are part of the capability that is stored somewhere in my mind that will allow me to travel into the past or into the future.

I have been thinking for a while that there are people right now who know the precise date in the future relative to this present time that I will next jump back into the past. Those are the people who will be waiting at a predetermined location for me to arrive from the future into the past. They are out there somewhere right now reading what I write here at this moment. At some point in the future of this present time, I have been thinking, I will jump back in time to the year 2004. The purpose for me being there will be to provide details to those people who meet me that will convince them that I am indeed from a time that is the future relative to that present time when they encounter me. Seeing me arrive will serve as a form of evidence, to that group of people, that I am a time traveler.

I have also been thinking recently that, after some R&R time, I start traveling backwards into the future of Tom Reagan. He remembers me because I started showing up at some times during certain events of his life and always for me I was traveling backwards in time.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

1955 radio weatherman: ... Tonight's forecast: Mostly clear, with some scattered clouds...

Dr. Emmett Brown: Are you sure about this storm?

Marty McFly: Since when can weatherment predict the weather? Let alone the future?

Dr. Emmett Brown: You know, Marty, I'm gonna be sad to see you go. You've really made a differance in my life. You've given me something to shoot for!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html

Timecop


I'm still kicking.|I must be on Broadway.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You know, I wish I had a picture of this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, you see, in the future, this whole area becomes a historical monument. You're standing almost on the exact spot where your statue's going to be.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Statue?










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Regina: They said you were dead.

Samantha: They were exaggerating totally.

Regina: Hey, that's a great outfit.

Samantha: Thanks. Is that guy in the hallway dead?