Friday, January 21, 2011

Duncan Street




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068699/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

High Plains Drifter (1973)


Sarah Belding: They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.










The point where Duncan Street ends in Greenville South Carolina at the BB&T building is where I always, in the context of the my artificial memory, parked my car when I returned to my office during my duties as a Field Engineer when we provided information technology for the primary tenant of that midrise building.

Looking at it from the corner of the intersection of College and Academy that is definitely the building I remember where First Federal Savings and Loan was located.

I "remember" that the library was close to the First Federal building but I cannot "remember" where it was specifically although I "remember" going over there before. The map indicates that block has buildings for the Upcountry History Museum and the Greenville Little Theatre and the Greenville County Museum of Art are also located on that block. The current map indicates that the library is bordered by Atwood and Marshall streets and Atwood changes into Butler on the southwest side of that block and that makes me think of the 1994 film "Star Trek Generations."

During the time I "remember" working out of that midrise building, I lived in a suburb named Taylors and about seven miles away on a street named Wexford.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Timecop (1994)


Lyle Atwood: [to Max] I can't tell you anything. He'll send somebody back to wipe out my grandparents. It'll be like I'll never existed. My mother, my father, my wife, my kids, my fucking cat.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Timecop (1994)


Irish Cop: Poor bastard. Tomorrow might have been a brighter day.