Sunday, January 23, 2011

I can hear them.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708713

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV series 1987–1994)

Family (#4.2)


Patrick Stewart ... Captain Jean-Luc Picard


Release Date: 29 September 1990 (USA)



http://www.tv.com/star-trek-the-next-generation/family/episode/19062/trivia.html

tv.com

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Season 4, Episode 2

Family


Quotes


Picard: You don't know, Robert. You don't know. They took everything I was. They used me to kill and to destroy. And I couldn't stop them. I should've been able to stop them. I tried. I tried so hard. But I just wasn't strong enough. Not good enough. I should've been able to stop them. I should've been able to...

Robert: So, my brother is a human being after all. This is going to be with you a long time, Jean-Luc. A long time. And you have to learn to live with that.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 06, 2007

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - When Death Squad leader Dave Reichert was asked for comment about trying to murder an undercover federal agent, he chuckled as he responded, “Sure, we knew he was undercover. Why do you think we were working so hard to get him killed? The insurgent leaders at Microsoft pay me to ensure they don’t get caught. Besides, Captain Ray is kind of over-rated, don’t you think? We’ve been watching his every move for over 8 years and he hasn’t killed a single one of us terrorists.”

This reporter questioned Dave Reichert about how long he could continue supporting Microsoft’s insurgency efforts. “Oh, quite indefinitely, I am certain. Look, Captain Ray has all that fancy education, Princeton, Oxford, Navy, and he can’t even put us in jail after 8 years. If my parents had been so rich, I could have gone to all those schools, too. ‘Top Gun,’ my ass. Give me all that training and I could have been great, too.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2007 excerpt ends]