Friday, January 14, 2011

This is it.




I am fighting one of their scouts. The off-world aliens landed a scout on this planet a long time ago and I have been fighting it. Their scout was here specifically to exact revenge on me for my earlier victories over their hostile forces. I have defeated the scout and now I anticipate the off-world aliens to begin a full-scale invasion of this planet Earth.

Obviously, I have no obligation anymore to fight for this planet. With no hope of winning against those aliens, anyway, the battle is now down to every man for himself and every family for themselves.

When the aliens arrive, I will have chance to take my real family off-world and out of the range of the invading aliens.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


If it's true that I once had a relationship with Julia Roberts, I don't think the April 14, 1988, incident is a coincidence either. I assume I was in the Arabian gulf at the time. They probably positioned a mine layer a few miles ahead of the Roberts and dropped mines in its path. Or they were able to predict the Roberts course and dropped mines off along that course well in advance. I wonder who got the serial numbers off the mines. Maybe the Stark was a replay of the Sheffield. If I could just remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


I am growing increasingly certain that Roberts was deliberately hit, by virtue of laying mines in its path, on April 14th because that is looking like the day I saved Columbia from the landing gear problem, if that really happened the way I have been thinking. And they picked the Roberts, because, I guess I was dating or married to Julia Roberts at the time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 2:59 PM
I have been plagued the past few hours with, even more than usual over the past few months, a strong sense of loneliness that I was dating Julia Roberts after I returned from Africa in 1987. I think I knew her from a group of friends before I left in late 1985 or 1986, but then we started dating after I returned. I might have been married to Mimi Rogers before I was a Libyan POW but we had been planning to get a divorce before I left. I am thinking that I remember many of the details about Julia, but they are represented by “memories” of other women. I was very much in love with her, and I think we were planning to get married, but then the Iranians hit the USS Roberts, and I broke up with her because I was worried about her safety. Probably the hardest decision I ever made in my life. I guess that is what these emotions mean. This sense of loss.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD2.html

Final Countdown The


What the hell's going on down there?
He says one more attempt to trick him and the girl is dead.
There'll be no tricks. He can use the radio room if he frees the girl.
Says he doesn't believe you.
Why don't you tell him what's going on here, Commander?
You're an expert on what's gonna happen tomorrow
tell him about it, for God's sakes.
Go on, tell him! We got nothing to lose!
Go ahead, tell him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 2:12 PM
I want the next suggestion to happen. There's no reason for it not to at this point.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_38

The Final Countdown


:38:39
Zulu-5-Bravo,
this is Victory 210.

:38:43
Nine minutes
to intercept.

:38:47
Sir, I think
you oughta see this.

:38:50
It suddenly appeared
behind us.

:38:55
I don't believe this.
It's starting again.

:38:59
Do you think
we can outrun it?

:39:01
Maybe we oughta be asking ourselves
should we even be trying to outrun it.