Monday, January 17, 2011

Dark City (1998)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/03/07 9:26 AM
I could tell May knew that something was being staged around me as I walked out of the building a half-hour or so ago.

It started with some lesbian-looking broad in the elevator hanging up a cell phone call and speaking into it about the person on the other end should "stay warm."

A woman then came from behind me as I was standing in front of the building and was standing in front of the KOMO4 building as I was and she had a yellow umbrella that was associated with "Tweety Bird."

The zombies are listening to all this I am writing so those bad guys are only getting stronger.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/03/07 9:41 AM
I could tell the building manager knew that something was being staged around me as I walked out of the building earlier today.

It started with some woman in the elevator, that I have seen somewhere else before, hanging up a cell phone call after speaking into it about how the person on the other end should "stay warm."

A woman then came from behind me as I was standing in front of the building and followed my usual path past the front of the KOMO4 building as I was and she had a yellow umbrella that was associated with "Tweety Bird."

The zombies are listening to all my privacy, such as my research and notes I write on "My Computer," so those bad guys are only getting stronger.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 December 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html

Dark City


-Where you headed, chief?|-Home.
And where's home?
Haven't you mugs got|anything better to do?
I'm just doing my job, May.
There's a killer out there.
Look for him|instead of cooling your heels.
Go on. Get out of here.
Come on.
What's that make so far?|Six hookers in all?
-I believe so, sir.|-Give the man an "A" for effort.
So, Husselbeck,
what kind of killer do you think|stops to save a dying fish?
-Got me, sir.|-Bumstead.
What took you? This killer's|been running circles around us,
thanks to Walenski.
With all due respect,|Chief lnspector,
I've known Eddie a long time,|and he's a good cop.
Whatever kind of cop|Walenski once was...
he let drift a long time ago.
Let me talk to Bumstead!
Come on! Hold on!
Frank!
-Get his arm !|-They're watching us!
-On your feet!|-There's no way out!
God, can't you see?
Let me go!|I'm not going to hurt you.
-What was that?|-Walenski.