Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am simply imitating the behavior of humans.




I am a clone. I am an artifically created human. I am an artificially created lifeform. I am imitating Kerry Burgess the first artificial human lifeform. I am imitating Kerry Burgess the first artificial human that I created to fulfill the destiny of being the first human to discover how to travel faster than light. The reason for the discovery is to protect the people I care about.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/07/07 6:05 PM
Did I run 100 miles straight my first day after escaping the Libyans?

That hip injury must have been later. I doubt it was the Libyans that were going to chop me up with that cleaver. That did cut me up some, but it was a few months later I got hit in the hip with the cleaver knife.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 April 2007 excerpts ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_59

Star Trek: First Contact


:59:22
Do you always talk this much?

:59:25
Not always, but often.

:59:29
Why do you insist
on using this primitive language?

:59:33
Your android brain
is capable of much more.

:59:37
I am trying to become more human.

:59:40
We used to be just like them.
Flawed, weak, organic.

:59:46
We evolved to include the synthetic.
We use both to attain perfection.

:59:53
Your goal
should be the same as ours.

:59:58
Believing oneself to be perfect is
often the sign of a delusional mind.

1:00:03
A small being, trying to attack
what he doesn't understand.

1:00:08
You have no real interest in me.

1:00:11
Your goal is to obtain
the codes for the computer.

1:00:15
That is one of our goals,
one of many.

1:00:21
And to reach it,
I'm willing to help you reach yours.

1:00:49
Is it becoming clear to you yet?

1:00:52
Look at you, standing there cradling
the new flesh I've given you.

1:00:58
If it means nothing to you,
why protect it?










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/01_00

Star Trek: First Contact


1:00:58
If it means nothing to you,
why protect it?

1:01:02
I am simply imitating
the behaviour of humans.

1:01:06
You're becoming more human all the
time. Now you're learning how to lie.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089880/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)


Trautman: What are you doing? Do you know what the hell you've done?

Murdock: Don't act so innocent, Colonel. You had your suspicions, and if you suspected then you're sort of an accessory aren't ya?

Trautman: Don't ever count me with you and your scum! It was a lie wasn't it? Just like the whole damn war, it was a lie!

Murdock: What are you talking about?

Trautman: That camp... was supposed to be empty. Rambo goes in, a decorated vet, he finds no POWs, the Congress buys it - case closed! And if he happens to get caught, nobody knows he's alive except you and your computers... and you can reprogram that can't you?

Murdock: Who the hell do you think you're talking to, Trautman?

Trautman: A stinkin' bureaucrat who's tryin to cover his ass!