Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monument




1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Regina: They said you were dead.

Samantha: They were exaggerating totally.

Regina: Hey, that's a great outfit.

Samantha: Thanks. Is that guy in the hallway dead?










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_31

Star Trek: First Contact


:31:04
Captain, I believe I'm feeling...
anxiety.

:31:09
It is an intriguing sensation.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Regina: Don't.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/07/10 9:42 AM
Did I not note that incident about Kerry Burgess being shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993? I can't find it in my journal. I could have sworn I recorded those thoughts. I thought it over extensively several weeks ago.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/07/10 9:46 AM
I guess not. I could have sworn that I wrote about how the scene of Wesley Snipes characters firing a shot at that one US Marshal who is later killed in that 1998 film made me think of that line of thought. I was standing in that lobby and the fugitive came back down the stairwells and I saw his legs and I knew he had a gun but I could not recognize him and we fired about the same time and I killed him while he hit me in the shoulder. I could have sworn I recorded in my journal about being transported out in the ambulance.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/07/10 10:02 AM
Now I just remembered the scene from the recent "NCIS" episode and I think of the similarities of that gunfire scene. But the fugitive was at the top of the stairs and that fugitive hit Kerry Burgess by gunfire but Kerry Burgess killed the fugitive by his return gunfire.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You know, I wish I had a picture of this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, you see, in the future, this whole area becomes a historical monument. You're standing almost on the exact spot where your statue's going to be.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Statue?



http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_55

Star Trek: First Contact


:55:00
- I wish I had a picture of this.
- What?

:55:06
In the future, this whole area
becomes an historical monument.

:55:11
You're standing on the exact spot
where your statue is going to be.

:55:16
Statue?

:55:19
It's marble, about 20 metres tall.
You're looking up at the sky.

:55:24
Your hand
is reaching toward the future.

:55:28
I've got to take a leak.

:55:32
Leak? I'm not detecting any leak.

:55:36
Don't you people
from the 24th century ever pee?

:55:40
Oh, leak! I get it.

:55:44
- That's pretty funny.
- Excuse me.

:55:50
Commander...

:56:00
Reports of my assimilation
are greatly exaggerated.

:56:04
I found something you lost.