Thursday, January 13, 2011

The past.




I started having thoughts, beginning yesterday I feel certain, about specific details about when I travel into the past and that occurrence is due to happen sometime in the future from this present day.

I started thinking that there is a group of people out there today who meet me as travel from the future of this present time to that past time of the year 2005. They knew where to meet me because I gave them instructions before the year 1998 and that is why they will be there when I jump back into the past at some time in the future from today.

I have been thinking about how I was annoyed when I arrived at my destination in the mountains near Shelton and there was a group of people camped out at a place I wanted to go to. That was why I was feeling annoyed. That was my destination from a prearranged plan. I was annoyed because they were not supposed to be there or I was annoyed because their presence indicated that the plan required me to struggle along more just for my very survival, as I had to do.

That creek meant something. I have been thinking about how the "James Cole" character was at a creek in the 1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" and of how the police were arriving. That is why I was there at the creek. I am the arriving police at that prearranged place. I will go back there from this present day future to that past date and my other self will be there and my future self of this present time will be there and something is supposed to happen there. That is only one of the events that will happen after I start to time travel though and as I travel in the past from a point in the future of this present time I will see past self is already there. That is why I was so overwhelming certain that something was supposed to happen. I kept waiting for something to happen but then nothing happened and that was driving me crazy. Nothing does happen for that past version of myself but what I was expecting to happen is something I will see after I travel into the past from a point in the future of this present time.