Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I see it all the time.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/9/2006 8:17 PM
And for that one person who was probably there to remind me, or rather to trigger some vague memory in my subconscious, of what I have to live for, there were probably a hundred, or maybe even a thousand, people out there during that time for absolutely no good purpose. They were zombies. They had absolutely no good intentions. They would not have given me the time of day if that would have saved my life. I hope you all rot in hell. But since there is no hell, I hope you rot on Earth. You are a waste of good oxygen.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 September 2006 excerpt ends]










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Doctor, tomorrow morning, when they detect the warp signature from your ship and realize that humans have discovered how to travel faster than light, they decide to alter their course. They make First Contact with Earth right here.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Here?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Uh, actually, over there.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/3/2006 8:01 PM
If the past year has really demonstrated anything, it is the incredible irony of me trying to help these people. All those months of these zombies milling around me everywhere I go outside, and would not have even given me the time of day if that was what would have saved my life. And still it continues. Zombies. Every one of them nothing but stinking zombies.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 October 2006 excerpt ends]










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Lily Sloane: I saw the look on your face when you shot those Borg on the Holodeck. You were almost enjoying it!

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E Commanding Officer: How dare you.

Lily Sloane: Oh, come on, Captain. You're not the first man to get a thrill from murdering someone. I see it all the time!