Saturday, January 22, 2011

This is the closest shopping arcade but the whole area is an absolute monument to consumerism.




I had been thinking that the reason for the artificial memory of me being in that building and replacing a cathode ray tube in a mainframe computer terminal is because that artificial memory was designed as a reference to the 1984 film "Night of the Comet." There is a scene that I am thinking of and that I always think features a terminal device instead of the device that we today commonly refer to as the personal computer. The reason for having an artificial memory reference that scene is because the events on 19 January 1993 where Deputy US Marshal was shot by the fugitive that Deputy Marshal Burgess killed by almost instantaneous gunfire was an ambush that had been planned years in advance by the national traitor George Bush and because George Bush is guilty of capital crimes against the United States federal government.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Night of the Comet (1984)


Willy: You wouldn't believe what we want from you. In your worst nightmare you wouldn't believe.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Night of the Comet (1984)


Willy: Let's play a game, it's called scary noises.










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video:


Sam the dog: [ barks ]

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! What the - ? What the hell are you - ? No! No! No! No. What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! How did you get out here?! Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now! If you're real, you better tell me right now! Damn it, Fred! Damn it!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


Geordi LaForge: Look, Doc, we can't do this without you!

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I don't care. I don't want to be a statue.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Please! Don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of a saint or visionary or something.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision. And now we're sitting in it.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: You want to know what my vision is? Dollar signs. Money. I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity.