Monday, January 17, 2011

I was a cop. At least in this life I was.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html

Dark City


This was to be his home.
That was when we loved her.
This is all well and good,
but we require|a more practical link...
to his present whereabouts.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


If it's true that I once had a relationship with Julia Roberts, I don't think the April 14, 1988, incident is a coincidence either. I assume I was in the Arabian gulf at the time. They probably positioned a mine layer a few miles ahead of the Roberts and dropped mines in its path. Or they were able to predict the Roberts course and dropped mines off along that course well in advance. I wonder who got the serial numbers off the mines. Maybe the Stark was a replay of the Sheffield. If I could just remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


I am growing increasingly certain that Roberts was deliberately hit, by virtue of laying mines in its path, on April 14th because that is looking like the day I saved Columbia from the landing gear problem, if that really happened the way I have been thinking. And they picked the Roberts, because, I guess I was dating or married to Julia Roberts at the time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 August 2006 excerpt ends]










1994 film "Princess Caraboo" DVD video:


John Gutch: Although I longed to discover something about the girl one side of me was heartened to be finding nothing. If I did discover a different tale to publish it would be to condemn her.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 2:12 PM
I want the next suggestion to happen. There's no reason for it not to at this point.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 April 2007 excerpt ends]