Thursday, January 27, 2011

However brief your stay at this command may be




http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FB0E14F63E581B7B93CAAB178ED85F478485F9

The New York Times

Article Preview

GEORGE, ELIZABETH VISIT U.S. AIR BASES; At Bomber Center They Learn of Fortress' Problems Linked to Daylight Assaults

By ROBERT RICHARDS American Correspondent With the U.S.A.A.F. Distributed by The Associated Press.

May 28, 1943, Friday

Page 9, 458 words

UNITED STATES BOMBER BASE SOMEWHERE IN BRITAIN, Friday, May 28 -- King George and Queen Elizabeth informally discussed the problems American Flying Fortresses face in blasting Axis cities in daylight raids in talks with American flying officers at this bomber base and met America's new sky terror, the Thunderbolt fighter, in their first visit to a United States fighter station.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:05 AM Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Time travel





The thought has occurred to me before, as it does now, that I am going to gain some kind of new type of perception that the method of time travel for me does not actually require a machine. Somehow I can invoke the process of time travel by using my mind. That is why I know details that I know sometimes. The details I sense are part of the capability that is stored somewhere in my mind that will allow me to travel into the past or into the future.

I have been thinking for a while that there are people right now who know the precise date in the future relative to this present time that I will next jump back into the past. Those are the people who will be waiting at a predetermined location for me to arrive from the future into the past. They are out there somewhere right now reading what I write here at this moment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:46:16 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Poor Tom; that eats the swimming frog, the toad,
the tadpole, the wall-newt and the water; that in
the fury of his heart, when the foul fiend rages,
eats cow-dung for sallets; swallows the old rat and
the ditch-dog; drinks the green mantle of the
standing pool; who is whipped from tithing to
tithing, and stock- punished, and imprisoned; who
hath had three suits to his back, six shirts to his
body, horse to ride, and weapon to wear;
But mice and rats, and such small deer,
Have been Tom's food for seven long year.
Beware my follower. Peace, Smulkin; peace, thou fiend!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2006 excerpt ends]