Wednesday, October 01, 2014

No, but he is a carrier, George.




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Boomer: Makes sense, doesn't it? It takes months for you to train a nugget into an effective viper pilot. And then they get killed. And their experience, their knowledge, their skill sets. They're all lost forever. So, if you could bring 'em back and put 'em in a brand new body, wouldn't you do it? 'Cause death then becomes a learning experience.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:15 AM Monday, January 10, 2011


Vacation





When I was watching the 1994 film "Timecop" again on television a few hours ago there was one scene where I began to feel that feeling I associate with what seems to be a mostly forgotten memory of finally getting to take a vacation and that I know will be a great vacation. I don't know if there was a detail in that scene that brought that feeling to the surface or if I am sensing by some kind of paranormal means something else. I suspect the former; that there was detail in that one scene that brought to the surface those feelings. I wrote about that overall sense in my mind of finally getting to take a vacation, and the sense of anticipation in my mind about it, but I had forgotten all about that until I experienced it again a few hours ago as I watched that scene on television. I don't now recall which scene it was but I wrote once about how I will feel a great sense of accomplishment just before I finally get to leave this Godforsaken hell hole that is King County Washington State.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:10 AM Thursday, June 02, 2011


United States Navy Cross 1995





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/04/10 2:20 PM
I am going to give Thomas Reagan his real life back. This is what it means. At some point, I will make a choice that will allow Thomas Reagan to live again as the person his family and friends know him as and Kerry Burgess will find a final resting place.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/04/10 7:18 PM
Was it the last time while walking to the grocery store that I saw that crow on the top of that


gas station sign? I think so. That day before yesterday, I think. I think about again now because I just tuned in to this broadcast just a few minutes before Stephen King drives past a crow standing on a car on the side of the highway.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001039120003&sid=24533&sn=SYFYP&st=201009041900&cn=59

excite

Stephen King's The Stand (Repeat)

59 SYFYP: Saturday, September 4 7:00 PM


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 September 2010 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 June 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:25 AM Wednesday, June 01, 2011


Winchester is my final report.





I watched all these people out here in Seattle Washington commit suicide.

All these people in Seattle Washington State have deliberately decided to kill themselves.

When my escape portal arrives I will leave and I will know that I accomplished nothing. I am still just one person trying to reason with morons.

They decided to kill themselves because they are morons.

I will leave in my escape portal and my departure will be in policy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 June 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:00 PM Sunday, June 05, 2011


Stand at Fort Bitter





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/10/09 11:17 PM
I think I have written more than once about the sense in my mind after I started being treated at the VA in the summer of 2005. I guess it could have started before but I tend to associate a specific sense in my mind with that period in the VA. I was pondering over it in great detail a few days or weeks ago before I watched "Mission To Mars" on television recently and I write of it now in that context of time because of certain details that I have noted for that film "Mission To Mars." As I was pondering again in great detail a few weeks ago I guess it was I was thinking about how after I started treatment at the VA I was seeing something when I closed my eyes that I thought of as the circuit patterns on printed electronic circuit boards. I mentioned it to my doctor at the VA but I cannot remember if I mentioned specifically what I was seeing. I remember him saying something but it was not anything specific that I can recall. I think it was just some off-hand remark similar to when I told the nurse that I wanted to take the medication in the different tablet form because the one type was a bitter pill and she said something about how she was sure it was.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2009 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 June 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:50 PM Friday, May 27, 2011


Now that was a spooky dream.





Barack Obama and Coke. Now I observe a highly relevant deetail about Lindsay Lohan.

What does it mean for that future? I don't know for certain. The setting in the dream was in the future. Something that I do not now recall was futuristic about that Coke machine that was in the lobby of that building was I was part of the security apparatus at the entrance of the building.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:35 PM Tuesday, May 24, 2011


I made that last post and I looked down there was blood literally streaming off the back of my hand.





My hands, on the backs, often bleed because something is wrong with my hands, but rarely have I seen such blood streaming from the middle of my hand. I have no injuries to my hands; my hands on the backs just get dry and cracked and start bleeding. I was surprised to see so much bright red blood.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 May 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:10 PM Wednesday, May 11, 2011


Croatia





I woke up earlier today and I do not know recall the dreams I had while asleep but I have been thinking extensively since waking up, because I started thinking of it just after waking up, about an artificial memory I have of Tracie and I walking in the woods behind her house in South Carolina.

I was tired of this episode after about the first three minutes and was going to turn off the television but I was compelled strongly enough to continue watching it even though I found it uninteresting. After the final few minutes I can understand why I was compelled to continue watching it.

That artificial memory of walking through the woods was of me walking across a large tree that had fallen over a deep ravine and I walked across it and then back and just as I was about to return to where Tracie was standing, the bark of that dead tree slipped off the log and then I slipped off the log and landed hard on my side. Tracie thought my arm must have been injured because she saw it hit another smaller tree as I was falling down but my arm seemed okay afterwards. I had been thinking about that a lot today and wondering that has something to do with me in Croatia in 1991.

Those Bill Gates-George Bush anti-American terrorists started their attack, which we did not know was going to happen, by hitting me in the back of my head with, probably a rifle stock, and then Bill Gates-George Bush murdered the other United States Marines in my patrol, along with others in our patrol, and then they threw me into captivity. where I regained consciousness. They were going to make it look like an accident, that I had accidentally fallen down there and then died from exposure. They were going to come back in a few weeks and place my United States military issue rifle nearby and after I was dead.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930453&sid=30240&sn=KZJODT&st=201105112030&cn=110

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

110 KZJODT: Wednesday, May 11 8:30 PM

Sitcom, Animated

Dangerous Curves

The Simpson family takes a vacation at a cabin in the woods; Homer and Marge recall their courtship and the early years of their marriage.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Nov 09, 2008


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/222/script-vo.25.344/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"SWAK"

Episode 222 - Tuesday 24 May 2005


TONY: Wow. What’d you do? Spend the night sake-bombing?

KATE: It’s a cold, Tony. Sake-bombing?

TONY: Oh, come on, Kate. Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of sake-bombing?

KATE: Would I ask if – forget it. I don’t want to know.

TONY: You take a cup of hot sake. You drop it in a beer. You toss it back and – and KA-BOOM!

KATE: Sake-bombing.

TONY: Great for a cold.

KATE: I’ll stick to honey and hot tea, thanks.

TONY: McGee, Kate’s never been sake-bombing.

MCGEE: You know, I don’t think I have either.

TONY: I work with a pair of wankers.

GIBBS: And you make three, DiNozzo.

TONY: Good morning, Boss!

KATE: Good morning.

GIBBS: Cold or flu?

KATE: Just plain cold. Don’t worry. I will sneeze into my tissues, unlike some people.

TONY: I have allergies, Kate.

GIBBS: Never had allergies. Never had a cold.

KATE: You never had a cold?

GIBBS: Nope. Never had the flu either.

KATE: Why do I believe that?

TONY: If you were a bug, would you attack Gibbs?

MCGEE: I get colds all the time.

TONY: Of course you do, Probie.

MCGEE: This one is just addressed to “NCIS Special Agent.”

TONY: I think that’s mine, McGee. Huh?

MCGEE: How do you know?

TONY: I recognize the lips. And the scent.

KATE: Gummy Bears? (TONY OPENS THE ENVELOPE AND BLOWS)

(FADE OUT)

(THEME MUSIC UP OVER OPENING TITLE/SCENES / CREDITS AND OUT)

MUSIC IN:

INT. SQUAD ROOM – DAY

“SWAK”

(SFX: GIBBS WHISTLES)

GIBBS: We’ve opened a letter with white powder. Use the southeast corridor to the holding room. You all know the drill.

KATE: Tony! (INTO PHONE) Letter opened in Special Agent Gibbs’s office dispersed a fine white powder. Initiating bio-attack procedures. Third floor is evacuating.

GIBBS: McGee, are you up on procedures?

MCGEE: Yeah, we shower, burn our clothes, get our blood tested. Nobody leaves the building until the substance is identified except…

TONY: Lucky me! I win a free trip to Bethesda to be pricked like a pin cushion.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.301595,-122.359854&spn=0.00001,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.301494,-122.36088&panoid=UXV9Q77SE1PRNzyTM6y46w&cbp=12,28.4,,0,4.92

Google Maps

33539 21st Ave SW, Federal Way, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sleep journal 5/17/06


Had some kind of dream that I was driving on the road. I think I was driving a pickup I used to have, that red Nissan. There was someone in another car driving along with me, following me to some destination. I remember the scenary, but it wasn't some place I recognized, it seemed to be some kind of 4-lane highway. At one point, the car following me didn't make a stop light in time and had to stop while I kept going. I found a place to turn off into a parking lot to wait for them. I think it was an auto parts store, but no place I recognize. I could actually hear someone talking, but I was alone in the truck. I think it was the people in the store. As I was pulling into the parking lot, something happened, all my windows seemed to become frozen off, as though I drove through a freezing cloud, I couldn't see anything. Then the car following me caught up with me and pulled in next to me. As I was backing out to continue, I saw a face in the car and I think it was my mother, the car kind of looked like that Bonneville she used to have. We continued driving along the highway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_2.05_%22Cloverdale%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 2.05 "Cloverdale"


SCOTT
This doesn't look familiar to you?

[Someone sshh's him.]











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.286358,-122.360095&spn=0.00001,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.286459,-122.361119&panoid=zNjunQpOrJqtHIWBJN8voQ&cbp=12,224.39,,0,1.64

Google Maps

35015 21st Ave SW, Federal Way, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:18 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06

There was a few other things that I can't remember but that I know were there. One I do remember is of a scene where my mother is saying something to me, or maybe she is asking me something. There is something "quiet" about it, as in it was a quiet question, she spoke quietly. Or maybe she was trying to give me a clue about somebody that is involved in whatever is going on here, but she wanted me to keep it quiet. I just don't know.

And damn it just feels today like I can't get a break here in the real world.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/222/script-vo.25.344/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"SWAK"

Episode 222 - Tuesday 24 May 2005


DUCKY: (READS) “If you are reading this and have not initiated biological attack procedures, I suggest you do so immediately.”

(SCENE CUT)

DUCKY: (ON MONITOR) “Since the powder dispersed by opening this envelope contains genetically altered…”

(SCENE CUT)

DUCKY: “…Y. pestis.

(SCENE CUT)

GIBBS: Which is Latin for what?

(SCENE CUT)

DUCKY: Plague!

(MUSIC UP AND OUT)

FADE IN:

INT. AUTOPSY ROOM – DAY

GIBBS: The powder in that envelope carries bubonic plague?

(SCENE CUT)

DUCKY: Pneumonic is more likely.

GIBBS: (ON MONITOR) There’s more than one?

DUCKY: Oh, there are three, actually. But pneumonic is by far the most dangerous since it can be spread simply by breathing the Y. pestis particles.

(SCENE CUT)

GIBBS: Tony must have breathed in some of them.

(SCENE CUT)

ABBY: It may not be alive. Y. pestis needs a host or moisture for it to survive more than a few hours.

(SCENE CUT)

MCGEE: Plus it was irradiated when it went through the mail, Boss.

GIBBS: I got a Honey Dust for Christmas, McGee.

ABBY: (ON MONITOR) I’ll narrow my test to pneumonic Y. pestis.

(SCENE CUT)

ABBY: If I can isolate the strain, then Bethesda can hit it with a specific antibiotic.

(SCENE CUT)

DUCKY: Yeah, well that may not help. It says here, “I have genetically altered the Y. pestis to render it impervious to antimicrobials.

ABBY: That bitch! She created a strain that…

(SCENE CUT)

ABBY: (ON MONITOR)… Antibiotics can’t whack.

GIBBS: Ducky, give Bethesda a heads up.

DUCKY: (ON MONITOR) Right.

GIBBS: A swak does not mean that this bitch couldn’t be a bastard!

(SCENE CUT)

ABBY: You’re so right, Gibbs. I have this friend who’s a transvestite. Her lips could outswak Angelina Jolie’s.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/13/2006 9:49 PM
All of this stuff is important clues. It reflects what I was thinking before my memory was not erased or blanked, rather it is all just blocked and is all still there, locked away. There is also a recurring theme about stairs that I did not take when the opportunity arose, rather I continued on some other path.

Sleep Journal 2/21/06

Poor Tom; that eats the swimming frog, the toad,
the tadpole, the wall-newt and the water; that in
the fury of his heart, when the foul fiend rages,
eats cow-dung for sallets; swallows the old rat and
the ditch-dog; drinks the green mantle of the
standing pool; who is whipped from tithing to
tithing, and stock- punished, and imprisoned; who
hath had three suits to his back, six shirts to his
body, horse to ride, and weapon to wear;
But mice and rats, and such small deer,
Have been Tom's food for seven long year.
Beware my follower. Peace, Smulkin; peace, thou fiend!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 September 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.online-literature.com/shakespeare/kinglear/14/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Literature Network » William Shakespeare » King Lear » Act 3. Scene IV

Act 3. Scene IV










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701156/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Lisa the Skeptic (1997)


[Speaking about the skeleton she found]

Lisa: It could be a mutant from the power plant.

Mr. Burns: That's preposterous, everyone knows our mutants have flippers - oops, I've said too much. Smithers, get the amnesia ray.

Smithers: You mean the revolver, sir?

Mr. Burns: Yes










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/222/script-vo.25.344/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"SWAK"

Episode 222 - Tuesday 24 May 2005


DUCKY: I spoke with a Doctor Brad Pitt.

ABBY: You’re kidding.

DUCKY: No, that’s his name. He made a point to stress that he is not related in any way to the actor.

ABBY: Hey, did you hear when Brad and Jen split up?

GIBBS: (ON MONITOR) Abby!

ABBY: Gibbs, I can’t until I can put this under a microscope. And I can’t do that until NCID gives me approval to irradiate.

(SCENE CUT)

GIBBS: Okay, which will be when?

ABBY: (ON MONITOR) The Navy is sending a sample to Atlanta.

(SCENE CUT)

ABBY: It should be there… well, now.

(SCENE CUT)

ABBY: (ON MONITOR) And then it’ll be twelve hours for DNA confirmation.

GIBBS: Ducky, what’s the incubation period?

DUCKY: (ON MONITOR) A day at most.

GIBBS: How long until it kills?

DUCKY: (ON MONITOR) Well, not very long, I’m afraid. In the fourteenth century, the novelist Boccaccio wrote…

(SCENE CUT)

DUCKY: … That plague victims had lunch with their friends and dinner with their ancestors in paradise.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:07 AM Sunday, March 18, 2012


All I got from him was some kind of bullshit story. That's what he said. I haven't done anything.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/222/script-vo.25.344/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"SWAK"

Episode 222 - Tuesday 24 May 2005


INT. INTERROGATION ROOM – NIGHT

EMMA: He’s asleep.

KATE: Thank you.

(SFX: LIGHTS CLICKS OFF)

TONY: This reminds me of the end of Alien.

(KATE CHUCKLES)

(ENDING CREDITS UP AND OUT)



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 01 October 2014