Wednesday, October 01, 2014

The Sixth Sense




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167404/quotes

IMDb


The Sixth Sense (1999)

Quotes


Cole Sear: I see dead people.

Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?

[Cole shakes his head no]

Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?

[Cole nods]

Malcolm Crowe: Dead people like, in graves? In coffins?

Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 17, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:45 PM


Devil (2010)





I guess I know why today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster. Last year, my apartment flooded due to a fire sprinkler line that froze and burst, they tell me, and I threw away my toaster because all that crap from the apartment's above was streaming out throughout the ceiling. I used that toaster just about every day but I did not feel like replacing it all during this past year. Until today. Today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster and so I did. I wanted to pick up some other stuff but no, only the toaster. The toaster would be the only item on the electronic transaction I generated with my bank card because without the electronic transaction then it "wouldn't count" whatever that means. So just one hour before I went to see this film I bought a new toaster and I had it with me in my backpack after I sat down in the theatre to watch this film.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:10 PM Friday, September 17, 2010


As compelled as I was to purchase a new toaster and to have an electronic transaction with only the toaster as an item on that transaction, I was equally compelled to go see that film as it premieres today in the theatre. There was no choice about it. I had to go see it today. I had been planning since last night to see it today. The decision to pick up the new toaster was something that I started thinking of maybe this morning. I can't remember when I started thinking of it other than it was something in the past day or day and a half. I had been awake all night and I took a short nap early in the morning and I don't remember if I started thinking about the toaster before that or after I woke up. But since I started thinking of it, this scene has played over many times in my mind since then.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2010 excerpt ends]










See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/gravity.html



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, October 19, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM


She is wearing a blouse that looks just like a comforter I slept under for a lot of these years I have been deployed from home on this assignment.


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/70466003.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:31 PM FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2007


I also pondered over how she is wearing that silver bracelet and I have on that silver identification band that all the racers wore during the event.


http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=3488&ID=8462793&FROM=photos&BIB=878


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/current54.jpg.html


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/current05.jpg.html



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Lovely


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167404/quotes

IMDb


The Sixth Sense (1999)

Quotes


Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 2:28 AM


In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember. One person indicated he heard I once had lipo-suction and I explained that I had actually had my memories suppressed. I think that detail about lipo-suction isn’t about lipo-suction, rather it is just supposed to be a clue to remind me of a conversation I had with someone about 8 years ago and so I would remember that person even though I didn't see her in the dream. There was a lot to that part I cannot remember and I wish I could remember it all. One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes catch a reflection in the bus window glass that appeared to be a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see that person sitting there on the bus.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167404/quotes

IMDb


The Sixth Sense (1999)

Quotes


Anna Crowe: Why, Malcolm?

Malcolm Crowe: What, what is it?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 AM Sunday, September 25, 2011


By a turn of luck some chatter by the off-base roommate had been captured and there was some confusion about why Burgess was at his apartment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Sixth_Sense_The.html

Sixth Sense The


Don't you know me, hero?
Don't you even remember|your own patients?
Downtown clinic.
Single- parent family.
Possible mood disorder.
I was afraid!
You told me I was having trouble|coping with my parents' divorce.
You were wrong.|You were wrong.
Now look at me!










From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America and United Nations chartered allies ) To 7/22/2006 ( James West dead at University of Washington Medical Center Seattle ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/presently-there-are-several-ships.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060723&slug=westobit23m

The Seattle Times


Sunday, July 23, 2006


Jim West, Republican politician, dead at 55

By David Postman and Ralph Thomas

Seattle Times Olympia bureau

Jim West died Saturday of complications from surgery.

Only cancer could end Jim West's dream of a renewed political career.

The former Spokane mayor died early Saturday in Seattle of complications from surgery. He was 55. He already had lost his office by recall and his reputation by allegations of sexual misconduct.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20050628&slug=vacuts28m

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Murray seeks $1 billion for VA

By Hal Bernton

Seattle Times staff reporter

U.S. Sen. Patty Murray yesterday sent a letter to the White House asking President Bush to shore up a $1 billion shortfall in Department of Veterans Affairs health-care funding.

Murray, D-Wash., said the deficit could be addressed in an emergency-spending bill in the Senate in the days before the Fourth of July recess.

The shortfall for the current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30, was disclosed by VA officials last week, prompting Murray to accuse the Bush administration of either "deliberate misdirection or gross incompetence."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114781/quotes

IMDb


Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995)

Quotes


[Ryback has been revealed as the intruder, supposedly dead]

Penn: When she shot the intruder, did you see the body?

Mercenary #1: No, just a shit load of blood, and I figured if you get run over by a train...

[Penn smacks Merc 1 hard]

Penn: [slow and menacing] Did... you... see... the body?

Mercenary #1: I ASSUMED he was DEAD!

Penn: Assumption is the MOTHER of all fuck ups!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:42 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 01 October 2014