Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"And guess what? I found both of you."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 5, 2006


Slept for a few hours yesterday evening and woke up feeling as though I had a sunburn on my insides. Woke up this morning and noticed something wrong with my right eye. It looks as though a blood vessel burst and looks much worse than simply having bloodshot eyes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 August 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 August 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/bart-gets-famous-1378/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 12

Bart Gets Famous

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 1994 on FOX

Quotes


Kent Brockman: I'm Kent Brockman, on the eleven o'clock news tonight...a certain kind of soft drink has been found to be lethal, we won't tell you which one until after sports and the weather with funny Sonny Storm.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/bart-gets-famous-1378/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 12

Bart Gets Famous

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 1994 on FOX

Quotes


Bart: (runs up to the desk and steals the danish) Yoink!

Kent Brockman: (surprised) Yoink?





http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/1F11.html

Bart Gets Famous [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 3-Feb-94


Krusty: Aw, heck: now where am I gonna get a danish?

Bart: Here's a danish, Krusty!

Krusty: Gimme, gimme, gimme! [devours it] Now that's danish! Where'd you get it?

Bart: I stole it from Kent Brockman.

Krusty: Great! [realizes] Uh, he didn't touch it, did he?

Bart: No.

Krusty: Good job, kid! What's your name?

Bart: I'm Bart Simpson. I saved you from jail.

Krusty: [not remembering] Er, I...

Bart: I reunited you with your estranged father.

Krusty: Er, uh, I don't know...

Bart: I saved your career, man! Remember your comeback special?

Krusty: Yeah, well, what have you done for me lately?

Bart: I got you that danish.

Krusty: [grateful] And I'll never forget it.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/bart-gets-famous-1378/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 12

Bart Gets Famous

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 1994 on FOX

Quotes


(Kent Brockman sits at his news desk, annoyed)

Kent Brockman: Yeah, I know I'm on... but I don't care! I don't read the news until I get my danish. Go ahead, try to find a replacement!

(Bumblebee Man runs up to the desk and pushes Brockman aside)

Bumblebee Man: A powerful tidal wave in Kuala Lumpur has killed 120 people. (jumps up) Ay, Chihuahua! Whoa, whoa, whoa!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 May 2015