Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Unbreakable




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Orange Suit Man: I like your house. Can I come in?

[ Homeowner: ] No.

Orange Suit Man: Are you sure?










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Basestar Corridor

Baltar: Well, he's your God as well. And God doesn't want any of his creations to be... Slaves. Not that you're a slave... Exactly...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=mission-impossible-ghost-protocol

Springfield! Springfield!


Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)


You look just like him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:19 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: Let's see if you can do I-90.


I am wondering about it because of how prescient are my other dreams lately.

Maybe I am winning against them by telling you this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2013 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:11 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Crossroads

Recently in my public blog I have made some references that I don’t believe are obvious as to the point of my speech.

Remember Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida is willing to steal every single detail of my private life they can get away with and they can get away with everything here in Mob Rule Washington.

I write about it now because of what I wrote recently in private emails, of which I told you earlier you could share with anyone you wanted to, about how I had decided I was going to try to move away from the Seattle metro area and seek residence in Spokane Valley Washington, which is on the other side of this state. That’s a detail I intend to never publish in my public blog, at least not during the time I live there. As I wrote earlier, any person who publishes their home address in a public forum has no reasonable expectation to privacy, at least no reasonable expectation to privacy when severe racketeers have infiltrated the United States governments.

Also, as for why I am telling you all this is because I have struggled to understand what is happening to my mind.

As you know, I wrote recently that only in the past few months have I begun to feel I have regained my true sense of identity. After I was drugged up for a long time back in the year 2005 and later, directly caused when I started filing complaints with the local police departments, I struggled for many years with the belief that I was a different person, a person no one has ever heard about. I generated tons of information in emails as a result of that belief about my identity.

So now I’m back to believing I am the same Kerry Burgess you knew from Ashdown junior and high school.

What I am telling you know may seem crazy but it is crazy enough possibly to help you in the future.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 April 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 13 May 2015